[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her parents doesn't believe in a relationship where two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4867.jpg (106KB, 1167x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4867.jpg
106KB, 1167x1138px
Her parents doesn't believe in a relationship where two people can live with each other unless they are married. I am in US and she is in Asia.

I like her. She reminds me of my Mom, has the same middle name as my mom, will be getting her Masters degree in Business Law, fluent in English, Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean. She comes from a wealthy family in Asia and the only way for her to get permanent residence is for me to marry her.

She resides in Europe (studying masters) and we FaceTime before work and after work. 3 hours a day if talking and I visited her abd stayed with her for 8 days and will be visiting her parents soon in 3 weeks. (Going to Asia) for 2 weeks.

I am 26, she is 25. I have a job steady tech earning 65k with no debts. Also working on a side business. I am active in my community as well and do get invites to city sponsored dinners and can definitely pass her resume around so she can score some type of career relating to her study. Her parents are loaded and they can sell a piece of land they have for her to have money to buy a home in US when we marry.

My question is, what are things I should worry about? Me? I been around the world and been around lots of women and I'm finally starting to settle down. She never had a bf before and When we went Facebook official (bf and gf) all of her friends liked and commented the status. 160 comments and 220 likes. I was thrilled too. She's good and I think she could be too good for me and that can't be a bad thing. I want to marry her. Anything I should worry? Looking forward to meet her parents soon.
>>
>>18375348
With how many women you"ve been
>>
>>18375414

10ish
>>
>>18375740
What size u packin?
>>
Her not having a boyfriend might bring some problems to the relationship. Is she open minded and not the argumentative type? If you're both willing to work together and are secure with yourselves on all levels,I think you should follow your heart.
>>
>>18375414

Disgusting. She doesn't need some man whore who has ridden the pussy hole several times and finally wants to settle down with a "nice girl".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.