[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >Have come to acknowledge that I'm very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1450673670569.png (440KB, 645x1260px)
1450673670569.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>21 years old
>Have come to acknowledge that I'm very ignorant
>Can't see a reason to live in this world and have a job
>People are always very extreme to me
>Entire existence is contained in the span of 8 hours that I can't bear to be awake through
>Don't believe there's a job in the world that I can like, let alone tolerate

I wish life could be different, but it can't possibly be so.

I think I'll just wait for my mom to be gone, and then I'll see if I can commit suicide.

I've never had a girlfriend before, but I don't think getting one will make-up for the rest of the pain I go through in my life.

Does anyone know what I should do?

In the life that I currently live, I don't see a reason to continue it aside from trying to play video games. I wish I could stay in front of computer monitor 24/7 as I have for the past 1/2 year, but I'll never get the chance to do that.

A part of me resents my father for bringing me into this world. He claims to be a Christian man, but I've never caught him reading a bible.
>>
>>18375322
Quit your job. Enroll into your local community college. Study your ass off. Go into something you are interested in. Find tolerable job. This is assuming you are capable of living with your mom without working.
>>
>>18375340
The issue is that I'm interested in nothing.
I don't have an inquisitive brain, and it's all the same to me.

That's the biggest problem in my life.
>>
>>18375322
life wont change unless you change it

if you are waiting to be handed something then go ahead and kill yourself
>>
>>18375360
You don't have to like your job. You just have to not hate enough to want to kill yourself. There has to be something that you find atleast tolerable.
>>
>>18375367
>Life won't change unless you change it

I wish I could change the entire world I live in, but I'll never be able to. I see the same things everywhere I go.

I believe some brains are built for the world we live in. I see people that suffer in this world, and I see others that thrive in it. I think I'm just a member of the first party and an out-lier in society at large.
>>
>>18375368
I suppose you're right.
I'll try and find what that is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.