[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I are into bdsm. Last week I went to town on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: st810zz.jpg (14KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
st810zz.jpg
14KB, 325x325px
My girlfriend and I are into bdsm. Last week I went to town on her with a tawse, totally destroyed her ass. She seemed into it while it was happening but ever since she's been really quiet around me and looks at me like she's scared. I asked her about it and she said it was just a little more intense than she would have liked and she'd get over it. what should I do, if anything?
>>
spa day with her
>>
>>18375017
agreed
>>
Look up aftercare.
>>
>>18375014
don't worry, once her ass stops hurting she'll get horny and want it again...... shes probably just feeling a new level of shame (cause girls are silly)
>>
>>18375014
Cuddles snacks treats stuffed animals flowers chocolates - next time bring some of these for afterwards.
>>
Rape her
>>
>>18375014

Isn't there supposed to be a whole safeword situation?

This is why I don't get into BDSM despite it being my fetish. I'd be neurotic about how she actually felt for eternity.
>>
>>18375014
Did you give her good after care?
>>
File: 788.gif (640KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
788.gif
640KB, 500x281px
Throw a dollar bill in her face like these other anons mentioned.
>>
>>18375014
wow that sounds bad maybe you should post some pic of her ass so we can assess how bad it really is ?!?
>>
>>18375014

>Last week I went to town on her with a tawse, totally destroyed her ass.
You sound like you don't know what you're doing. Can't respect you as a dom, OP.
>>
>>18375025
>>18375082
>>18375111
We cuddled and I iced her ass afterwards and everything seemed fine, didn't act weird until the next day

>>18375108
She didn't say it
>>
>>18375014
She's in disgust over how intense you took it...either she wants to leave you or she wants you to put her head in a box
>>
This is like the whole strap-on debate we had a couple of weeks ago.

Women don't know what they want.
>>
>>18375014
She is subtly telling you to fist her ass.
>>
>>18375272
This post depression can last a couple of days dude, not just the evening. She just got her ass beat and no matter how much she wanted it her biology is saying "WTF that's not supposed to happen! Stop getting damaged!"

Aftercare needs to be done for as long as it needs to be done.
>>
>>18375306
this. you went barbarian and broke the trust put in you when a woman submits to her dom. regardless of if you fix this with money or stupid gifts, you just dun fucked up and forever altered your relationship. this is a large factor in why sadists make poor doms and tend to be unable to have any semblance of a stable relationship. in fact anyone that is more into doming than just making their sex life a little more interesting is likely to find that it ruins their relationships. not saying it can't work, just saying it typically doesn't from what I've seen. even the masochist that I knew that married an ultra sadist, got divorced like 6 months later.

you're choosing a stupid path. your gf shouldn't ever need to feel scared of you. that's retarded.
>>
>>18375332
this whole thread is officially kinda pissing me off. that's how you get mentally damaged gfs that don't trust you but have codependency issues.
>>
>>18375315
true

>>18375328
possibly true

>>18375332
true

>>18375341
not true
>>
>>18375354
I'm the one you were replying to you. I agree with you. I don't think people should be doing this or letting it be done to them at all.
>>
Mate this is the beginning of a wonderful sub-dom relationship, the best kind of relationship. Enjoy
t. Dom
>>
>>18375384
>not true
you'll find out. don't take my word for it, I really couldn't give a fuck less today.
>>
Cream, massage, cuddles.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.