[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ how do i stop being a beta virgin that's never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: confused.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
10KB, 284x178px
hey /adv/

how do i stop being a beta virgin that's never had a girlfriend.

I really like a girl in one of my classes and I think she has hinted she likes me too but i'm not sure. The first time I talked to her was in class and she sat down next to me and made a joke. Also, when she walks by me she almost always rubs into me with her arm or sometimes her ass. I also have caught her looking at me and as soon as I looked back at her she instantly looked away.

How do I know she likes me back? Do you think these are signs she does like me? Pls help
>>
>>18374603

Have you tried... I don't know... talking to this girl? Ever?
>>
>>18374609
in class maybe 2 or 3 times but not once out of class.
>>
>how do I know ___ likes me
Ask him/her/it out.
If the answer is yes, then they do like you
If the answer is maybe, then maybe they like you.
If the answer is no, then they don't like you.
>>
>>18374603
>how do i stop being a beta virgin that's never had a girlfriend.

Be more aggressive, in which case you'll instead be an alpha virgin that's never had a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend, and instead you could be a Beta virgin that has a "girlfriend".
Have sex with her and you can be a JUST beta.

Hire a hooker and you can be a beta who's never had a girlfriend.

>I really like a girl in one of my classes and I think she has hinted she likes me too but i'm not sure. The first time I talked to her was in class and she sat down next to me and made a joke. Also, when she walks by me she almost always rubs into me with her arm or sometimes her ass. I also have caught her looking at me and as soon as I looked back at her she instantly looked away.

>How do I know she likes me back? Do you think these are signs she does like me? Pls help

No she definitely thinks you're a creepy doormat she can walk all over.
Your best bet it to just ignore this and pretend she isn't doing it, and just let her keep doing it over and over until she gets bored.
>>
>>18374613

Talking to someone is a good way to get to know them, and if they interest you, and vice versa.

Maybe you should try that someday when you're finally brave enough.
>>
>>18374614
i'm too afraid she will say no.
i have terrible anxiety that everything will go wrong because she is much more popular than me

Am i just being paranoid?
>>
>>18374643
I say you should just man up and ask her.
The worst that could happen is she says no an thinks you are weird and tells all her friends about what you did.
>>
>>18374669
the thing is i am in high school an if she says no than everyone will blow it out of proportion
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.