[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gives you the strength to go on in life and keep on living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1476439013490.jpg (177KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1476439013490.jpg
177KB, 900x1273px
What gives you the strength to go on in life and keep on living?

Is it your friends, your so, your dreams of a better future, or what is it?
>>
I like tech.
I want to see the "Futurama" type tech before I die.
And growing old with my wife.
>>
>>18374177
the pursuit of comfort
>>
File: image%3A138428.png (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A138428.png
230KB, 1280x720px
>>18374177
Anime, anime girls.
>>
I'm just trapped in numbness so I never get the urge to kill myself.
>>
vidya games keep me goin
>>
Star Wars and video games. That's it. And I don't want my mom to suffer if I were to kill myself. But I have nothing to live for really and I'm completely miserable most of the time. All I've ever wanted is sex and a gf, and I'm never going to have those things.
>>
>>18374268
/sw toy/?

are you me?
>>
>>18374377
I do post there. We might indeed be the same person.
>>
>>18374408
Are you one of the following?:

Dull poses guy
CC tripfag
Vader isn't getting a single release guy
Nihilus custom guy
>>
>>18374177
Haven't decided yet, but I don't mind that.
I'm a seeker I guess
>>
>>18374416
None of the above. I fucking hate "Vader isn't getting a single release guy" with a passion though and got banned a while back for telling him to fuck off with his lies.
>>
>>18374426
So do I, I'm the guy who used to argue with him every time. Now I just let it drop.
>>
>>18374177
The older I get the harder it is becoming to answer this question. I'm 29, have lots of friends, a boring well paying job, a degree, a house, and a car. Yet I'm still a fat virgin nerd. I don't really know why I should keep going. My youth is gone and my body is ruined. I'll never have a cute girlfriend. I'll never experience being in love. I think I might just hire a whore and then kill myself after words once I turn 30.
>>
>>18374436
Indeed, I ignore him now too. The mods there are either buddy buddy with him or just don't tolerate any form of arguing (I spend more time on /v/ and /co/ so I don't know) so it just leads to bans that aren't worth it. In related news, I finally got an order for Revan in on Amazon yesterday so hopefully it actually makes it to me unlike the last figure I ordered from them.
>>
>>18374177
Loli and future loli doujins
>>
File: IMG_0463.png (728KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.png
728KB, 640x1136px
>>18374177
What keeps me going is merely simple: goals, purpose, and nature with it's beauty. The goals I make are ones that are worthwhile, but possible, and purpose is reflected by the goals I made. And nature, well, if you surround yourself in it or even taking a long look at the stars in the sky, you can find the will to go on!

Hope this helps!

Black raptor out!
>>
sheer power of will. specifically will to create the world I want around me and to achieve my goals.
>>
>>18374447
It's strange because I've had comments deleted before towards him and yet arguments crop up all the time.
I'm in the UK so Revan is not a possibility unless you want to pay more. I'm probably going to order the case because I'd like Sabine, Snowtrooper, Obi Wan anyway, so that's more than half the case. I will be stuck with crappy Leia though.
>>
>>18374441
I'm afraid of being stuck in this position for the rest of my life. The older you get the more pressure is on you to have your shit together and I let my shit go because I was in a relationship and it ended up costing me everything. Now I am back to square one and stuck with myself and my fuck ups and I just feel doomed to feel like I am living for nothing.
>well just try
Yeah so many people try all their lives and never find love. From the other side of the coin, I can't really say what would be worse. "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you" wtf does that even mean... I still feel like a total piece of shit either way.
>>
>>18374480
I managed to get Sabine, the Snowtrooper, and Obi-Wan in the past few months. They're all great figures. Definitely worth it for the lot, even with that Leia.
>>
>>18374526
The UK's a deadzone so Sabine and the Snowtrooper are above retail price anyway.
>>
>>18374533
I never found any of them at stores except Obi-Wan. I got her off Hasbro's online store along with the Snowtrooper and AT-AT pilot. Found Obi-Wan at Gamestop in the 40th Anniversary packaging. Everywhere else is still all just Rogue One stuff from last fall.
>>
>>18374441
Just a stupid suggestion anon
>tried online dating?
>>
>>18374602
So I can date ugly loser girls? I've tried. It didn't work very well. The whole time I felt like I was just fulfilling the stereotype. I know I'm not a catch despite my friends always wondering why some girl hasn't scooped me up. If only they knew...
>>
>>18374641
>ugly loser girls
Fuck that mentality. I believe the r9k memes now. YOU are living proof of that.

Some people are meant to die alone. With that attitude, yes, you are beyond help. Consider adopting r9k as your main board, start posting pepe memes and fuck off with you.

>>18374177
As you can see op, my sheer amount of optimism. But it broke off on this anon, so i guess i will go and kill myself. His post gave me cancer anyway. No point dragging out the pain.
>>
>>18374665
So it's alright for them to think that I'm an ugly loser dude? Like, I fucking hate r9k. Let the uggos fuck the other uggos, right? Haha funny meme, right guys? Take what you can get and then get made fun of for it! Fuck off.
>>
>>18374722
No, you didnt get it.

Calling girls uggos, i can understand.
But loser? Really? Guy who obviously have troubles finding girl worthy of relationship at age where majority of people are starting families or already have few babies?

Loser? Really?

You maybe hate r9k, but with what you have typped, you are no better than them.

There is something obviously wrong with you. And instead of working on it, you call ugly girls losers? Seriously, you currently deserve all the shit you have with that attitude.

You claim you want to date down, but you think the uggos dont date down as well with you? Almost everybody dates down because nobody is literally perfect.

Stop your shit mentality and decide what you are willing to sacrifice in order to be happy.
>pro tip
Every girl sooner or later gets old and ugly. The personality lasts decades. And your personality is as shit as it can get.

Think about it. And dont you ever dare to post such pessimist bullshit ever again to people asking about fighting crap in their lives. They (hopefully) want to get better. Not to be told it will get only worse.
>>
>>18374767
Perhaps you didn't get it. They aren't losers because they're ugly, they're both ugly AND losers. Nice diatribe though.
>>
>>18374177

all of the above. why have only one thing that keeps you going? you dont need one super intense destiny type thing that drives you. life is life. friends are nice. food is good. romance is sweet, dreams are motivating, achivements are fulfilling.

when ones not doing so well the others convince me to keep smiling.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-02-03-03-17.png (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-02-03-03-17.png
101KB, 540x960px
>>18374808
Thanks for teaching me new world anon.

And sorry for bitter verbal attack on your personaluty. But i stand behind it. Imho you cant ever gain gf with such mindset.

Again, think if you really want gf or not. And why these girls were loser in the first place and if you havent power to help them become not loser in the first place.

I believe that love and relationships are about making the other person happy and expecting nothing less from them in return.

Take care.
>>
>>18374815
>life is life. friends are nice. food is good. romance is sweet, dreams are motivating, achivements are fulfilling.

You know I should be finishing the new season of Master of None, it's comfy and pretty much about this.
>>
>>18374830

i honestly thought 'master of none' was just a stand up comedy routine until season 2 came out and i found it apparently has a plot or something? had no idea.
>>
>>18374860
Season 2 has been "Single men drinking and eating: the show" and still it's good.
>>
>>18374864

whats the actual plot? i find it hard to invest in comedies but i find my self pleasantly surprised when thery show depth.

bojack for instance.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0
>>
>>18374441
just do the whore thing.
>>
>>18374870
Not comedy more of a feels fest. Super comfy and great writing
>>
>>18374177
Being a NEET with shitloads of time to spend on hobbies and seeing friends and family. Even that isn't entirely worth it, though, due to obvious restrictions from lack of funds/transportation. I'll try becoming a Diogenes once I lose all that, and if it doesn't work out I'll just kill myself.
>>
It takes too much effort to kill myself. And it would hurt my parents too much since I'm their only son. I'm completely sure my friends would only care if I die for 1 day or two and then forget about me soon and not give a shit.
>>
>>18374177
The only reason to go on since an early age was my girlfriend and later wife, now that she is gone the only thing keeping me here is the intense fear of trying to kill myself and failing only to end up confined in a hospital while I go even more insane. Good thing I can at least pretend it isn't happening when playing video games as soon as I come back home.
>>
Fear of an afterlife
>>
>>18376980
It must feel like shit, but I promise you once you kill yourself you'll feel better. You're a fucking useless piece of shit, and you should die for it. I mean if you know that your friends dont even give a shit, then you're just a lonely faggot putting up with everyone's shit, because you're actually truly a patheic deep fuck that no one cares about.

Now that I have your attention. Your situation is actually called depression. Its not chronic sadness. You actually do not feel complete emotions, and that my friend has lead you to feel this way about your life. Somewhere along the line, someone whether your parents, your close friends, or perhaps yourself told you, you're not allowed to be angry, you're not allowed to want certain things, and more importantly you're not allowed to be wrong.

You are allowed to be any of those things. You obviously dont want to die, otherwise you would be constantly trying every day. I see a lot of people suicide, when really its not depression thats killing them, its everyone around them.

You're an only child, your parents expect things of you, but didnt do the emotional foundation and support for your to achieve such things. Could you have done it without it, yes if you're a trailblazer, but not everyone has the emotional will stone of a fucking tyrant. You're allowed to be weak anon. You're allowed to be a fuck up. If only your parents care that much, but your friends dont.

Find your passion, go out to work even if its a shitty job. Because that shitty piece of shit job with that cunty manager is gonna fuel your drive to find better, to think about, I'd rather be playing the guitar or something.

If money is the issue, then learn stocks and trading while doing a day job. I suggest finding someone with a public portfolio, and accountability (appearing on news articles from NY times or some corrupt money run news corporation). Either way you're gonna fucking die anyway.
>>
Pussy

It's a very serious driving force for me.

Yeah my friends give me life and shit but pussy is what keeps me pushing
>>
>>18374177
The only thing that keeps me going is a fear that being dead is worse than being alive. If I ever get over that fear I will probably kill myself.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.