[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm in a rare and awkward situation. There are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0582.jpg (844KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
844KB, 3264x2448px
I think I'm in a rare and awkward situation.

There are 3 girls involved, 2 of wich Ive known for about 6 months and the 3:rd about a year.

So storymode (it's likely gonna be long):
Met girl one through a meetup group on Facebook (I had recently moved here and didn't know anyone: she was in a same(ish) situation).
>Talked a little online, found out early on she had a bf>eeeh nothing invested really
>Friendship situation>decides to meet up anyways, no intentions
>since then we've become pretty close, I'd say she's one of my absolute closest friends now: outranking many of my friends in my hometown, that I've known for years.

Both girl 2 & 3 are friends of girl 1, she introducerade me to them trying to set me up with girl 3 (I assume, don't have any concrete that this was what they were trying but I got that impression of this night we were out)
>Go with girl 1 to bar to meet girl 2 & 3
>Realize really quickly: "Holy shit! I really like girl 2"
>Due to the nature of this meeting (I assume) I wasn't really in a good position to flirt with her this perticular night.

Fast forward, we are now about 6 months later.
>The long game seems to bare sone fruit with girl 2 (wich is what I want)
But:
>Girl 3 is madly in love with me, girl 2&3 are fighting all the time about me! (I'm flattered but it's in my way!!)
>Girl 1 was gonna move back home in like a week wich she just cancelled because she wants to stay because of me! Ha she suddenly also fallen for me?

Also: I hear all this stuff through rumors and stories: girl 1,2,3 talks about girl 1,2,3 in different constelations, none of them know what is going on (heck I don't know what is going on) but I have the full picture cause they all talk to me haha.

And well my conclusion: there's 3 girls fighting over me and I am in the middle having to take care of all the drama!

>I like one of them
How do I get her without this powderkeg exploding?
>>
Ask the girl you like out.
>>
Stop enjoying this mess or you'll end up alone. Faggot.
>>
>>18374079
I have, we've been out.
Issue: she respects girl 3 too much to actually do something.
Also: speculation>she might just not be into me>but after what I hear>I think it's going Well.

But girl 3 is in the way!
>>
It's not rare, pick one, sex, relationship, break up, come back on /adv/ to cry.
>>
>>18374075
why have a relationship with just one?
>>
Post pictures of the girls and yourself, we will tell you which one is for you.
>>
>no pics
we can't help u here man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.