[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything I can do to reduce the sound from OTHER apartments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492498365440.jpg (114KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1492498365440.jpg
114KB, 1180x1084px
Is there anything I can do to reduce the sound from OTHER apartments? Specifically the one above me?
There's this fat fucking sow that lives above me and STOMPS every time she walks somewhere, and she apparently has to walk across the 300sq ft living/kitchen area every day for 35 minutes straight. I've talked to her and asked if she could be more mindful and take gentler steps, and she just sneered at me and said "Uh, well, it's an *apartment*" so no fucking luck there.
And it's not a lot owned complex, each unit is owned condo-style so most of the landlords are totally independent, meaning I have no contact with hers (assuming they'd even give a shit since I'm not their tenant)

I've only been here a month and it's already having some serious fucking impact on my psyche having my fucking window blinds shake and rattle from this heaving piece of shit goose-step around all day
>>
>>18374058
white noise generators, noise cancelling headphones/earbuds, ear plugs, calling management and having them listen from inside your apartment.
>>
>>18374084
It's not like hearing steps on tile or anything, its like when people play super loud bass in their ratty piece of shit cars and the entire thing rattles your windows from 100 feet away.
I'm watching a cup of water shake like the fucking Jurassic Park scene with the T-rex right now.
>>
>>18374058
Check your lease and see if there is a carpets-on-floors requirement. If you have one, then she probably does as well, and you can contact her landlord and ask that he enforce it.
>>
try sleeping w/ headphones and listen to rainymood()com or some other site with ambience like that
>>
>>18374058
kill your neighbours?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.