[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for being a slut if I'm forced to? Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4033.jpg (31KB, 454x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4033.jpg
31KB, 454x398px
Should I feel bad for being a slut if I'm forced to? Every time I meet a girl as soon as we start liking each other or dating or something the next day I wake up in a completely different depressed mood and then they start ignoring me and then it's just one word responses and I'm pretty sure they're talking to other dudes.

If I'm not allowed to have a gf is it okay to be a slut? And also the reason I care is because i refuse to settle down with a used up skank or victim of sexual abuse.
>>
You're allowed to have a girlfriend and you're the one stopping yourself getting one. Change your mindset, because the sudden shift is what repels people.
>>
>>18373538
No I act the same I can't help it I wake up depressed it's like I have demons in my sleep that repel everyone
>>
>>18373548
god you sound like a cuck lmfao
>>
>>18373538
>>18373530

Honestly, I think this is a bit two sided. He should search for a more understanding gf, but he should also begin his journey on personal growth.

Honestly, dude, start doing cardio, do exercises.
>>
I'm confused. OP are you a guy who doesn't want to fuck on the first date and this is causing you problems? The solution to this is never to give up and give in to it. I'm leaving a very long term relationship myself and I'm willing to hold off on sex for at least a year without it getting to me. I really am disgusted by the idea that someone's been around a lot and so many people lie. My area is full of junkies so you get hepatitis from stepping in the wrong puddle.
>>
>>18373548

>demons in my sleep that repel everyone
>I stop making the effort to talk to people because I get "depressed"
>I can't get a girlfriend because of this
>why are girls sluts

Whut. Oh brother, you're one of those entitled boys who thinks that girls need to fall all over him because he deserves it. Aight, good luck with that.
>>
>>18374453
No I just wake up in a bad mood whenever I should be happy and then a bunch of bad shit starts happening. I'm cursed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.