[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I deal with my anger? I'm basically perpetually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How can I deal with my anger? I'm basically perpetually livid all the time. It's been happening for a couple years now although it did kinda fade away recently, but now it's back in full force.

Something will set me off like a headline in the paper and i'll be absolutely livid for entire day. Beer and drugs get rid of it for a bit but then I wake up and something else will le trigger me and i'm back to drowning in red hot rage.

It actually hurts my chest really bad and gives me heartburn, is there anything I can do to snap me out of it or am I just fucked?
>>
>>18373145
>Something will set me off like a headline in the paper

That's just not the real problem. It's a symptom. Find the root of your anger.
>>
>>18373145
You go around and do what the green river killer did but only better
>>
>Beer and drugs get rid of it
actually they enable you to be sensitive when sober. Lack of sleep and nutrition can cause anger.
>>
>>18373156
>>18373164
>>18373177
so what do I do?
>>
>>18373206
>Find the root of your anger.

Go to therapy. Or at least think long and hard about your life and try to change some stuff.
>>
>>18373206
Try to exercise when you feel angry, take magnesium at night to have a well rest. Eat healthy meals a day. It's basic stuff, but it can help you relax.
>>
File: tumblr_ll16xkeVzY1qfg94wo1_500.gif (497KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll16xkeVzY1qfg94wo1_500.gif
497KB, 500x269px
>>18373212
Can't afford therapy. Like everyone else, the main thing that makes me absolutely livid is society and my inability to leave it which renders me perpetually seething. I don't think there's anything else that troubles me other than the other generic causes of rage such as the millennial curse of malignant malaise which goes without saying. I don't think I can change either of those things.
>>18373217
I'll look in to the magnesium. I tend to eat relatively healthy and I do exercise but sometimes i'm so angry that I can't because it'll feel like i'm going to throw up. When I get mad it gives me heartburn which just exacerbates my rage and prevents me from getting rid of it

Am I just doomed to die at age 40 from high blood pressure?
>>
>>18373239
>I don't think I can change either of those things.

You can change how you react. FInd a safe outlet for your frustration. Exersise, art, watching dumb shit on TV, whatever.

There wil always be things you don't like. Work on getting more that you actually like.
>>
>>18373239
Cut down on salty things if you can and eat bananas for high blood pressure. Else wise I'd also ask a doctor what supplements would be good.
>>
File: film-level-five4-thumb.png (446KB, 625x439px) Image search: [Google]
film-level-five4-thumb.png
446KB, 625x439px
>>18373247
Like I said, I do exercise and do I consume copious amounts of art along with youtube meme videos but once the anger hits I can't calm down at all and end up just browsing 4chan, trying to ignore the pressure in my chest and jaw

I am gonna buy a punch bag though, I think that'll help a lot.
>>18373250
I'll just buy a tub of multivitamins, can't hurt can it?
>>
>>18373256
>I am gonna buy a punch bag though, I think that'll help a lot.

Maybe. Try something less passive than internet browsing, though. Instead of just watching videos, try making something.

Also, there are cheap or even free options for therapy in most cities. Look it up. THe help might be what you need.
>>
>>18373145

When I get angry, I start seeing red too. This stuff works for me sometimes: Try drinking cold water. Count to ten, Focus on your breathing, Exercise hard until you sweat buckets, Masturbate or fuck someone's brains out... did I say focus on your breathing? Focus on your breathing until you regain control. It's hard anon, I feel for you :(
>>
>>18373698
i'll give this a whirl
I honestly hate how angry I am, especially as it makes me physically ill. Good luck with your anger as well anon
>>
>>18374091

Thanks man, trust that you'll pull through.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.