[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my early twenties but my high school years still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm in my early twenties but my high school years still haunt me

Every year on valentines day girls would get anonymous flowers. Most girls would get 3 or 4, I got zero every time and the embarrassment still makes me cringe whenever I'm reminded of it.

Also boys would pretend to like me and ask me out in front of their friends as a joke, and they would all laugh at me. I still haven't gotten over those occasions.

There are so many more things I can't forget and hurt me to this day, too many to list here.

Advice?
>>
>>18372881

Sack up, life as an ugly girl sounds like life as a pretty fucking average guy.

So you didn't get shit for valentines, it's not your fucking birthright. Holy shit.

Want to know the bright side?
There's only one fucking direction you can go when you hit rock bottom. Congrats, that's some fucking freedom. No reputation to sustain when it's already shit.

Sack up, improve life. Realise there is more in this life than just the opinions of some teenage brats.
Work on yourself, develop social skills, learn something, look for a better fucking job.

Half those cunts were going out with pedo's twice their age anyway, and the other half when after Chads who sometimes beat them. Don't bother being jealous, women have shit taste in men.
Seriously, if you were like them, you'd be pretty fucking miserable and half way to blaming ALL men because it's better than admitting you've got shit taste.

As for those guys. Well, they're such assholes an actual Meme ("Chad") was made just to fucking describe them. Fuck those cunts.
>>
>>18372881
who cares about higschool you should care about uni now
>>
>>18372881

Work on the future. Make better memories outside of high school that cover over them. High school is such a small portion of your life, it's not worth being hung up on it. Shit happens.
>>
>>18372920
>Sack up, life as an ugly girl sounds like life as a pretty fucking average guy.

Dude, what? Your insecurities are showing. If you think average guys get asked out as "jokes" then you are not average, sorry to break it to you.

>>18372881

OP, High School is over. You have the opportunity to start again and make a new life for yourself. You can still be mentally 15 yo if you want, though.
>>
>>18372881
These memories take me back, I'm in uni now as well. Best thing is just to try and forget about those people. Focus on joining a club with like-minded people. If you've got some weird interests, find a way to explore them. Your Valentine's Day experiences remind me of my own... especially when the popular girls got dozens of flowers and I never got any.
In any case, drop the trash and become selfish, that's the best advice I can give. Care about you and yourself only, take whatever you want and do whatever pleases you.

>>18372920
This guy, regardless of the fact he sounds a bit harsh; is 100% correct.

Society consists of trash and it's your duty to dig through it and take what you want out of it.
>>
Send them all flowers to their house from their secret lover and wait for their girls to woop them when they get home
>>
>>18372881
I used to have a lot of things that haunted me from high school (bullied horribly) and the way to get past it is actually quite obvious, but took me a while to realize.

The reason it hurts so much is that you're still fresh out of high school and still somewhat believe that you aren't worthy or you're ugly (or whatever you feel that is negative about yourself). You're still letting those moments define you.

The truth is that what will really help you get over it is creating new experiences with new people. Once you hang out with good people that treat you well, you will actually start having a mental library of good experiences that run contrary to what you experienced in high school.
What happened back then will still bother you when you think about it, but it won't cripple you and you won't think about it that often.

TL;DR - Find good friends and create new experiences.
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
High school wasn't an awesome coming of age tier movie for most people.
Make the best of your life right now. You are reminiscing over high school because your current life is empty.
>>
>>18372881

>>18372993

Something can be done anon, and don't dwell on bad memories of the past
>>
Thanks everyone.

Being bullied for so many years has left me with a permanent feeling of alienation, and I eventually lose every close friend I make because I'm so miserable and self-pitying all the time, which is why these memories are hitting me harder right now

I'm trying to make new experiences and I hope one day they'll override all the horrible ones.
>>
>>18372925
>If you think average guys get asked out as "jokes" then you are not average, sorry to break it to you.

Tfw below avg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.