[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of salary do I need to live a normal life? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: thatfeel.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
8KB, 645x773px
what kind of salary do I need to live a normal life?

I know that is vague, but looking at various engineering jobs salaries being reported from 40k to 50k max is very... depressing.

where the hell is all the money at these days?

and if I'm 25 and starting over, am I basically fucked? I
>>
>>18372101
>where the hell is all the money at these days?
Being bourgeois.

What this world needs is a heavy dose of libertarian communism.
>>
Completely depends where you live. You can live in San Francisco and be struggling on 100k or live in Indiana and do great on 35k
>>
>>18372101
if your not in a hyper inflated cost of living city... 35k is enough

If you live in an elitist place, well that depends on how you want to live. 35 K in silicon valley will be livable if you are willing to commute 3 hours to work and share a room
>>
>>18372101
50 is good. the median in the u.s. is about that. I make about that and am fine.
>>
>>18372106
You need a heavy dose of cyanide
>>
>>18372155
You need a heavy dose of shut the fuck up before I skull-fuck you to death you limp wristed beta faggot
>>
File: dying laughing.gif (500KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
dying laughing.gif
500KB, 500x252px
>>18372106
>libertarian communism
>>
>>18372101
Where the hell is engineering paying only 40-50k max? Pretty much any engineering jobs (requiring a degree) in the US is paying 50k starting minimum, and scales upwards depending on field.

Go work on some oil rig for a few months, good cash if you aren't physically disabled.
>>
>>18372205
>Where the hell is engineering paying only 40-50k max
lol houston. there's a glut of engineers and pay hasn't entirely recovered from the oil and gas price shit from awhile back. I haven't looked at wages for engineers around here in a long time cause I'm not one, but that's what it was about a year ago. I have no doubt it hasn't gone up that much. wages are fucked right now in just about all sectors down here. democrat mayors and illegals.
>>
What kind of life do you believe is normal?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.