[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop obsessing over girls? It takes away from me trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1494442302183.jpg (85KB, 540x660px)
1494442302183.jpg
85KB, 540x660px
How do I stop obsessing over girls?

It takes away from me trying to focus on things constructive or even shit I enjoy like video games.

When I finally meet one I feel like I just scare them away by prob seeming over eager then they just end up ghosting on me. Which just puts me into a massive depression or obsessively checking to see if they msg me or not.

So what can I do to basically careless? So that when I do meet someone that I dont scare them off or constantly check to see if they respond and end up being depressed just because they blew me off.
>>
>>18370089

Have a life. If you have a life, you don't have time to be checking on her or your phone all the time. You have things to keep busy. SO you won't overburden her.
>>
>>18370101

That I understand but problem is that even if I do have things going on it ends up taking priority over whatever I am doing. I try to be busy but I just drop what I am doing to obsess
>>
>>18370089
Idk but I have the same problem. Or more specifically had the same problem 3 times in my life, currently on my third and it's worse than ever.
>>
>>18370119
>I try to be busy but I just drop what I am doing to obsess

Then you are not really busy. When you have something more important going on you won't stop focusing.

You are decribing this like an addiction if you are willing to stop working at your job just to daydream about girls.
>>
>>18370142

Sadly that is how it is. However when you put it that way it does kinda make me realize a bit that how stupid it is.
>>
>>18370147

So? Are you addicted? Has it ever affected your work?
>>
>>18370149

When I had a job yeah. Id be on the phone and constantly checking my phone and such.

Shit it happens with things I enjoy. I just drop playing something and go lay there depressed about being alone and shit.
>>
Stop thinking of them.

It's really that easy.
>>
>>18370162

Then stop playing those games. Do something you enjoy more. IF you keep these patterns in your life that make you unhappy, then you'll always be unhappy.
>>
>>18370142
I think he means that when pussy is around he overrides his brain into focusing on it, doesn't mean he isn't busy or whatever. It just means when it's around, pussy is his #1 focus.
>>
>>18370232

THat's not what he is saying. Here:

>I just drop playing something and go lay there depressed about being alone and shit.
>>
>>18370232
>>18370238

Well its more of a thing where I am not okay with being alone I guess. I think its a matter of being ok with being alone.

But yeah my mind makes it my top priority to get a girl friend. I cant focus on anything if I am not progressing along with someone.

But sitting here and talking to you all about it does help. It is making me realize how much of a fucking idiot I am acting like this.
>>
>>18370273
>I think its a matter of being ok with being alone.

Right on the money. Work on that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.