[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister was raped last weekend and I know who did it. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: 74458[1].jpg (85KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
74458[1].jpg
85KB, 600x953px
My sister was raped last weekend and I know who did it. I don't know what to do, but I'm filled with rage inside, and she doesn't want to press charges. I know the apt complex he lives in, and I want to give him the beat down of his life. How do I go about this without assault charges? Help me, adv.
>>
File: 1485740215267.png (1MB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485740215267.png
1MB, 1106x1012px
Honestly, you can fuck the dude up all you want. I feel like if you got sent to jail or prison or some shit the dudes there will praise you. Honestly that's really fucked up and you probably won't get the severe of a charge anyways.

Good luck man, sorry for your sister. I wish you
and your family all the best.
>>
Why the fuck doesn't she want to press charges? Do your parents know? Any of her friends you can talk to that might push her to change her mind about pressing charges?
>>
>>18369877
I wouldn't do anything for the time being honestly, wait for the situation to cool down and for the guy to feel safe. Then when he (or anyone else for that matter) least expects it, you take care of him and maintain a low profile whilst doing so
>>
>>18369877
I wouldn't do anything for the time being honestly, wait for the situation to cool down and for the guy to feel safe. Then when he (or anyone else for that matter) least expects it, you take care of him and maintain a low profile whilst doing so.
>>
>>18369916
Sorry, damn thing posted twice. But you get my point
>>
>>18369877
>How do I go about this without assault charges
ski mask + base bat

prepare because he will fight back

Also, this guy might not actually rape your sister.
>>
Your whore sister is lying
>>
>>18369877
>its a woman makes an allegation of rape to not feel like a whore despite being drunk and consenting to sex because she was caught up in the moment
>>
Just put on a ski mask and catch him off guard. Don't kill him but maybe break all his fingers or nail his balls to the table
>>
Hang on, before you make any decision, I feel there's one question that needs to stand between the problem and the solution:

Is there any evidence of this?

Are you just going based on your sister and your trust in her words? If there's no evidence then maybe the situation isn't as black and white as it may appear

The fact that your sister doesn't want to call him out on it and press charges is suspicious

Just look into it a little more before you do anything, alright, OP?
>>
>>18369877
Ask your sister to elaborate what he did to her first in detail. If it sounds like she allowed him to do that, then she's trying to make herself look differently than she is. If he truly did unspeakable shit to her then you should pay that guy a visit and interrogate him by any means necessary, and I don't mean by tickling him; because that would be some serious gay ass shit.
>>
>>18369877
convince her to press charges. if she isn't willing to press charges it probably wasn't a real rape and she just regrets having sex with him.
>>
>>18369877

Why do you believe she was raped?
>>
When you shoot a hand held gun through a pillow it makes no sound...don't believe me look it up on YouTube or set the his apt on fire
>>
If she doesn't want to press charges then this might be petty revenge from her. Call the cops, fuck her bullshit. This needs to get settled via rape kit
>>
>>18369966
>>18369991

You guys are fucking morons. Bubba drags you into a dumpster and splits open your crack for a few hours because your little twink ass makes him really hard. Is your first thought going to be "Man, I gotta go out there and tell the world that someone turned me into their little fag last night!"

Hell, look at your responses - you automatically start wondering whether she was just some dirty slut and you don't know anything about her. Why would a woman want to subject herself to that, especially when the first thing they want to do is to forget it ever happened?
>>
>>18370061
yes that is my first thought after I ensure my safety. except it isn't the whole world. you go to the hospital and the nurses call the police for you and it's as private of a thing as you want.
>>
>>18370061

Probably depends on your country and jurisdiction, but in the U.S., sex assault victims are often allowed to use a pseudonym (e.g. Jane Doe) in court.
>>
>>18370044
Op here, rape kits tend to only work within 72 hours if the victim didn't shower, which would disqualify my sister. I met the guy before and thought he was a friend.
>>
File: Mob Psycho 100 - 04 - Large 01.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mob Psycho 100 - 04 - Large 01.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
post his address. my girlfriend was in a similar situation as your sister a year ago so I feel you man.
>>
>>18369950
Lol this, your sister is probably just some regretful slut. Doesn't matter that she's your sister, she's still a woman.
>>
>>18369950
lol
>>
>>18370061
I tend to not be a stupid fuck and put myself into these kind of positions. Women make their own beds.
>>
>>18370197
This, how trustful is your sister op? What was the context surrounding her alleged "rapist"
>>
I find it insane that people would rather give a rapist the benefit of the doubt over a woman.
>>
File: 1386391715962.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1386391715962.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>I-ITS HER FAULT SHE'S A FILTHY SLUT REEEE
yall slut shamers are autistic fedorafags. this girl was raped. she's innocent.
>>
>>18370061
>Why would a woman want to subject herself to that, especially when the first thing they want to do is to forget it ever happened?

No idea, but let's not pretend that it's completely unheard of for women to lie about being raped.

Not saying it's all of them at all.

But what I am saying that letting the police deal with this is the best choice.

What happens if she is lying and OP tries to be all tough guy. Boom, he kills a man he ends up finding out was innocent and is down for 15 to life for no fucking reason.

There's a goddamn reason we have due process, trails and courtrooms and if you can't see that, you're probably dumb enough to let Bubba do that shit to you.

If she's telling the truth, the police can deal with it. They have more leeway and freedom to look into the guys past. Talk to his exes. Find out if he's been accused of this shit before.

Shit, it might even give another victim the courage to speak up. Rape is normally a crime of impulse, so it is rarely ever just once.

The psychology of rapist is a slow evolution where they gradually push their own boundaries. First it could be just peeping, then masturbating near them unnoticed.
Then they move on to rape.
Then another.

If he is a rapist, there is almost definitely a trail, though hidden, that can identify him.

OP, if you really want revenge, grab a camera and wait. One of those heat vision cameras outside his place. Maybe some surplus intelligence laser audio kids (the ones where you point the laser at the window and it measures vibrations to recreate the sound inside) and eventually get proof.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDkCiUhHCc
>>
>>18370226

I find it insane some people don't understand the concept of Due Process.

Innocent until proven guilty, otherwise, you just raped me and my dog, asshole.
>>
>>18370231
Look maybe she wanted to suck his dick and not fuck and got mad when he took that pussy
>>
>>18370235
>surplus intelligence laser audio kids
>kids

Kits*
>>
I would send him a envelope and put on it "This envelope has no antrax inside".
>>
>>18370231
Given how OP's full'o'rage there's every chance he's one of those overprotective mideast types who'll slap his sister up for being a whore if she engaged in consential sex. Which case, would she admit it? She isn't pressing charges, after all.
>>
>>18370221
>>18370206

I'm not offended, I understand you guys need more info. My sister had fallen asleep at her female friend's house. She awoke in the middle of the night to some nigger penetrating her. I believe her story, and I hope you guys will give me advice under the assumption that she's taking the truth, rather than simply denying it flat out.
>>
>>18370226
I used to believe the opposite till i realized most women are lying sacks of shit

Besides why would I auto believed you got raped? Cause you're a woman and I'm supposed to protect You? Lol women got it twisted as fuck.
>>
>>18370231
You call me a fedorafag when you're literally white knighting.

Yeah ok buddy lol
>>
>>18370235
False rape accusations are extremely rare. Like 1% or 3%, with a frequency of 8% at its highest point.
It is literally more likely for you or OP to get raped or have been raped in the past than for OP's sister to be lying about being raped.
>>
>>18370266
reading that made my blood boils
Under the assumption, still be very careful, when you start hitting him and he fights back it's a slippery slope. Murder might happen, he might die or worse, you might die and he gets away with self defense. Think about your sister then.
You also have to account for other things, people who might see you, does he carry a gun, etc. overall not a good idea. Your best chance of revenge I'm afraid is getting him into jail with your sister's help. Unless you are like vigilante who could roofie kidnap him and tie him up and beat him.
>>
>>18370242
I do. What's funny is that whenever I bring it up, I hear how you're just being bipartisan and trying to remain impartial. Like it's not laughably obvious what you're doing.

I said benefit of the doubt, don't try to make yourself out as some pariah of justice.

>>18370271
>I've stopped trusting women because my own personal bias confirmed what I suspected all along

It's called confirmation bias.

Here's a rule of thumb I like to use. If you, personally, had nothing to lose by believing someone's plea for help, why wouldn't you?

Yeah, it's important to remain impartial in court, but if someone comes up to and said "please help, I was raped", and without any information on either of them you choose to defend the alleged rapist over helping the alleged victim simply on merit that "well, she's a woman", then at the very least you can stop pretending to be some sort of budding intellectual for it.

You don't want to help people just because they're women, and I'm not gonna defend someone just for being a man. People are people, homie, you're the one drawing lines between who's allowed to be a victim and who's not.
>>
>>18370305

First of all, "it's rare so we should pretend it never happens and never ever look into it" is the absolute shittiest defence for a point I've ever heard.
Especially when we're talking about things that could destroy entire lives.
Your literally proposing that ignorance is a better alternative to gathering facts and evidence.
Secondly, you've literally turned against your own point by admitting that it DOES happen, albeit you consider it rare (no sources).

Thirdly, lets say you can come up with credible sources. How will these sources differentiate from "mistaken identity" (more likely to happen) and "false allegations".
In fact, even if the rates of false allegations were that low, there is still the possibility of an innocent person being mistakenly identified as the rapist.
So even without malicious intent on behalf of the woman, it makes sense to look into things and to question her.

But hey, if you don't want due process around, literally give me £10 million in compensation because you raped my dog, you sick bastard.
>>
>>18370340
You keep saying due process like you have any idea how it actually works.

You know when it's time for due process? After he's charged.

Every fucking teenager on this shit thinks that every post they end with "checkmate" is some sort of revolutionary idea, and not some misguided half-idea that the rest of us threw out half a decade ago.
>>
>>18370266
You should've said he was Muslim, so you could watch this thread implode in itself.
>>
>>18370348
He was black, though.
>>
>>18370061
I am a woman that was raped. Zero alcohol between either of us. He was a friend of my now husband. I went to this man's house to pick up some materials like soldering iron and other tools he borrowed from my husband since it was on my way home. He told me the solder iron was still hot from him using it with computer stuff, and could I help him gather up the other stuff in his room in the meantime.

Should've seen through it, but the computer he was fixing was in his bedroom. He then pinned me down, overpowered, and raped me.

I was traumatized after, naturally, since I had hung out with this man andy husband multiple times throughout the 3 years we had been together at that time. I went straight to the Urgent Care (which in the college town carried rape kits), got one and sent it off to be tested. I then went to the police after it was confirmed that his DNA was on me, plus the bruises on my right wrist and collarbone/neck. There was some hesitancy at first because my husband's DNA was also found, but it was quickly clarified.

Pressed criminal charges, the court and judge was merciful and let me not stay in the courtroom with his family after the testimony. I'm glad I did this because he went to prison for almost 2 years (22 months) and his life is ruined. Then I discovered years later he had raped a girl friend of mine just months prior to my own rape. She was almost suicidal with guilt because if she had come forward he would have likely never raped me.

In fact, I wasn't going to press charges either until my father told me
>He will rape another girl. Protect that potential future victim. Also, please prevent me from becoming a criminal and killing the fucker.

That motivated me. She needs to do this ASAP OP, to protect other women.
>>
>>18370353
The only thing /pol/ hates more than blacks is browns
>>
>>18370340
I didn't say that we should pretend it never happens or never look into it, I just pointed out that it was rare. As such, people like >>18370271 are retarded because they base their logic off of women "mostly being lying sacks of shit" even though data says otherwise, at least in the case of rape.
>Your literally proposing that ignorance is a better alternative to gathering facts and evidence.
Literally what? Good work putting words into my mouth just because I pointed out a simple fact. You don't look like an insecure faggot at all.
>no sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape
>However, in the United States, the FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 reported that 8% of accusations for forcible rape had been through investigation determined to be false.[3][4][5] Studies in other countries have reported their own rates at anywhere from 1.5% (Denmark) to 10% (Canada).[6]
10% at absolute highest, not 8%. My mistake, I guess.
>How will these sources differentiate from "mistaken identity" (more likely to happen) and "false allegations".
And now you're just covering your ass because you know there are sources that print false allegations being that rare. This has nothing to do with anything.
>In fact, even if the rates of false allegations were that low, there is still the possibility of an innocent person being mistakenly identified as the rapist.
And? How does that change the point? It is still more likely that a person who claims to have been raped is not making false accusations than for them to be doing so, regardless of intent. Regardless, countless rape cases are thrown out due to lack of evidence or plausible deniability. You're behaving as if the rape victim is always automatically believed and the accused is automatically chastised and sent to jail (even though, statistically, most accused rapists avoid jail time).
>>
>>18369888

You can lose a rape case. Revisiting it is painful too, to have to argue your case against a bunch of lawyers who are there to tear you apart. I don't blame the girl for not wanting to go through with it. It;s why most rape cases don't get reported actually.
>>
>>18370186

That sucks what happened. you're a good brother. Try to stand by your sister and help her get through it. If she doesn't want to fight him, the stress of it will make things worse.
>>
>>18370235
>OP, if you really want revenge, grab a camera and wait. One of those heat vision cameras outside his place. Maybe some surplus intelligence laser audio kids (the ones where you point the laser at the window and it measures vibrations to recreate the sound inside) and eventually get proof.
>Don't be a fucking idiot.

Actually sound advice. Props anon
>>
>>18370368

You are so brave. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Good job putting that fucker in prison.
>>
>>18370511
I was hit by another car two years ago. I was stopped at a red light, and the dude just flew into me doing 60 in a 30, then tried to leave the scene. I was injured (not too badly, thankfully) but it was pretty traumatizing, much more than I expected.

For my deposition, I had to go over every tiny detail: the glass in my mouth, how much blood I felt I was losing, etc. Then, I had to sit there and have his lawyer try to make the whole thing out to be my fault, step by step. I had to defend myself for two hours as to why I was stopped at a red light. And I was the one who was hit.

So I sympathize with rape victims on this point especially. The entire process, while necessary, is fucking grueling.
>>
>>18370550

That's awful to hear. were you able to drive again? glass in your mouth sounds dangerous. I'm glad you weren't injured too badly, anon
>>
>>18370334
If i choose to not help you then it's cause I don't give a fuck, not cause you're a woman. It's just being a woman makes me believe you less than a man. But if a man or woman auto thinks I'm supposed to help when in danger then they have me fucked up. Im not afraid to admit I'm not a good person. Most people create their own hell so why should I let myself be dragged into. I've heard of a few stories where dudes got their teeth blown out for stepping in shit they shouldn't have. Not gonna risk my safety just cause you don't give a fuck about yours.
>>
>>18370559
I sometimes get anxiety when I'm in traffic, now. As someone who never ever got anxiety ever, it was difficult to reign in at first. But, I'm good for the most part, thanks
>>
>>18370368
>should've seen through it

So you had a hunch and didn't act on it. If I even get the slightest feeling something is sketch I leave. Not saying this is your fault cause it's clearly his. But this maybe could of been avoided if you actually follow your gut.
>>
>>18370373
Lol so you automatically believe a woman then? Which is basically the opposite of my spectrum dipshit. You can throw facts all day of the court system but you're pretty much proving that if you were just told this by a woman that she was raped, that you'd be than likely believe her no questions asked. And probably build up a case when you don't have info from both parties. I may be retarded anon but you're just an idiot
>>
Do nothing for now. Let some time pass. Let there be a sufficient amount of other suspects with grudges before you make your move. In a year or two, do not be a nitwit and do it on an anniversary of the event, go and exact vengeance. Use this time to familiarize yourself with handguns and iv narcotics. A good plot for a movie would be to shoot one arm and one leg to disable the target, then give them a shot of opiates to buy you time to torture them. I'd watch that movie. Remember that the best torture is psychological.
Listen kid, you are not a monster. You will never do any of this. I once offered to take care of a similar situation. What I did not realize was that that would make her an accomplice. She was not willing to be one.
>>
>>18370564
Aight homie first off I'm male so you can drop the accusatory tone down down a notch, christ.

So, next: nobody asked you to do shit. OP asked an open question, but you don't have any advice and you soooo don't give a fuck, so I'm confused exactly as to what it is you think you're contributing to other than the post count.

Third: OP, his girlfriend, the accused rapist, I don't have any stock in their situation. It's not my business if his girlfriend was actually raped or not, I'm no-one's lawyer and it certainly doesn't impact my personal life in any way. I gain nothing from believing him (or her, if you choose), but at the same time I lose nothing by entertaining the idea that they're telling the truth. So, I give the best advice I can. Because at the end of the day, you can't prove it either, you may as well give the benefit of the doubt to the potential victim. Siding with what is essentially a fictional villain as far as you're concerned just points out eager you are to demonize a woman because she's a woman.

If you're comfortable being so transparent and basic on an anonymous image board that your insecurities go off like neon lights that's cool, but I'm not.
>>
>>18370607
Not him, but if someone comes up yelling "help me, help me!", I choose to because they probably need help. Even if it turns out that they don't, it's still better to be available for someone in need.

Nobody's asking you to organize a charity, you gigantic nigger. If I can run into burning buildings to save potential racists and child pornographors, you can suspend your massive embittered complex long enough to give a little advice and support on the internet.
>>
>>18369877
>she doesn't want to press charges
>didnt immediately go to the police and/or hospital
she was not raped
>>
>>18370695
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18369877
>she doesn't want to press charges
So you're saying she made a false rape claim for attention and now wants to back away from the lie?
>>
>>18370735
Holy shit, the rest of these guys jump to conclusions, but you are in like a whole different park
>>
>>18370061
>Is your first thought going to be "Man, I gotta go out there and tell the world that someone turned me into their little fag last night!
Yes, I'd want him in jail so he can't do that to others.
>>
>>18370344
At least he has an argument, what do you have?
>>
>>18370739
Why else wouldn't you want to put a rapist in jail?
>>
>>18370740
While pressing charges is the best course of action, do you really feel it's THAT unreasonable a person who was recently violated might not immediately be in the state of mind to be making rational decisions?

You are all pretty quick to sweep rape accusations under the rug and quite vocally call these girls liars, but you wonder why they're not jumping at the heels to throw themselves into the limelight. Trust me, nobody wants to think a rape never happened more than a rape victim, guys.
>>
>>18370001
somewhat true, but just like with silencers if you're not using subsonic rounds you're still going to get bullet crack and impact noise. it is quieter though.
>>
>>18370763
>>18370775
Look, I'm on my phone and trying to play some vidya on my time off. Everything I've wanted to say, I've said at one point or another in the thread. So, read it if you're interested in what I think, or don't because I know you're not.
>>
>>18370266
I'd fucking disappear him.
>>
>>18369888
I represent rape victims in court. The other side will often try to paint the victims as sluts who were asking for it in whatever way they think they can get away with. It's painful for the victims and requires a lot of courage.
>>
>>18369877
Wait 2 months, buy a dark colored tracksuit, hat, and sneakers, and a cheap bike.
Wait in an alley a block or two from his apartment at night. Stash the bike in the alley. Stab him in the throat, wait till he goes down, then make sure he's dead by stabbing him in the jugular veins on both sides of his trachea. Take his wallet. Use the bike as a getaway. Go to a preplanned, hidden site and change all of your clothes. Dump the clothes and knife in separate dumpsters or in a deep lake/river. Leave the bike in a bike rack in a public place. Shower thoroughly at a gym or YMCA.
>>
>>18370368
>Women would rather date actual rapist then me :^)
>>
>>18370840
You read that wrong. The rapist was a friend of the person she married.
>>
>>18369877
Beating him won't unrape your sister.
>>
Rapists deserve a punishment far worse than prison. But then again, what's the alternative?
>>
>>18369877
How sure are you that she was actually raped and that this was the guy who did it? Are you willing to go through all of this on your sister's word alone? It's funny how people just go full "I'm going to murder this dude" just because someone said they got raped. No evidence, no benefit of the doubt, just zero to murder instantly.
>>
>>18369877
Look, you obviously care about your sister so just think about the long term consequences. If you assault this guy, the police will almost certainly find out (even if that's not the case pessimism is the way to go when planning anything). Your sister's not going to press charges on the rape and in this worst case scenario you're going to jail.

If your sister really was raped, her rapist is now walking free while her loving brother got arrested and isn't around for any kind of support when she really needs it. If she made it up, then you just beat an innocent man to a pulp and yourself in jail based on nothing but the word of your skanky bitch of a sister. Either way you lose.
>>
File: IMG_7042.jpg (70KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7042.jpg
70KB, 600x407px
Three possibilities

A. Your sister got laid and regretted spreading her legs for this guy (whore scenario)

B. Your sister did actually get raped, you know 100% sure this guy raped her. In which case the police is your best legal option. The alternative would be to tie him to a chair and cut his balls off with a rusty knife and let him bleed to death.

C. This entire rape tale is made up by OP in order to start a thread and pretend he's a heroic guardian and vengeful angel from having watched too many Steven Seagal movies in which the anti-hero embarks on a quest for vengeance for his loved ones.
>>
>>18370778
>do you really feel it's THAT unreasonable a person who was recently violated might not immediately be in the state of mind to be making rational decisions?
As a matter of fact I do.
>>
>>18369877
Bust his head in
>>
>>18370578

Np man. Crazy things happen to us but it just shows how resilient we can be. Take care dude
>>
>>18370863
>Beating him won't unrape your sister.
>unrape
True, but top kek.
>>
File: fatman.jpg (21KB, 463x324px) Image search: [Google]
fatman.jpg
21KB, 463x324px
>>18370930

>having watched too many Steven Seagal movies in which the anti-hero embarks on a quest for vengeance for his loved ones.
I almost died laughing. Y-you.. get a gold star, senpai.
>>
>>18369877
Go to the cops. They'll press charges even if she refuses to.
>>
>>18370934
Have you never made an emotional, less-than-advantageous decision? Out of guilt, anger, pride, whatever? Never?

Rapes are notoriously hard to prosecute, and the first hours are paramount. They also happen to be the victims most vulnerable.

Would you not allow what is, in all likelihood, a traumatized person the benevolence of maybe not making the best first few choices after they were raped?
>>
>>18370368
I know you probably won't see this, but good on you for doing this. I hope your life goes well.
>>
Does she understand what "rape" actually means?

Not trying to be a dick its just that girls these days think that regretting having had sex with someone is rape.
>>
>>18370353
He could be both. Anyways, doesn't stop a bait thread for being bait.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.