[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, advice me on this: should I be an asshole in this instance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1420087081285.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1420087081285.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
/adv/, advice me on this: should I be an asshole in this instance or not?

>be in a close anonymous group of people
>at the beginning centered around a TV show
>now we are close online friends
>we have our own chat + synchronous youtube player (then SyncTube)
>about 15 people initially, now about 10
>all anons form chan-based culture
>typical forever alone guys
>most have jobs though and are functional though
>it's 6 years already, still same people in this group
>let it sink in - 6 years, a lot of bonding
>some of us met IRL (not me)
>suddenly (6 months ago)
>one of us gets a GF
>he turns hostile and not very nice
>constantly talks about her and that they have sex and that we don't
>does this in a mean matter, to anger his online anon friends
>puts everyone down, inserts this shit into every conversation
>"i have sex and you all don't"
>"i am at her place, she walks around naked, so fun"
>(more accurate descriptions of their activities)
>it is not a running gag, he loves making rest of us feel like shit we probably are (sure I am in my eyes)
>we shared inner shit over the years, he knows what hurts me and uses this in PM to trigger my anxiety (i am not a virgin but i never had a real relationship)
>i acquire his and her data (i am a webdev so i know how to do this)
>i posted her picture for everyone to see
>to make him stop acting like this
>quits in panic
>disappears for 2 months
>most of our group approves of what i did
>rest remains neutral or secretly does not approve
>finally our group again has fun together in the evenings (online ofc, watching movies, chill and shit)

cont...
>>
>suddenly he got back and apologised
>i hate that he returned
>his sole presence angers me, can't forgive this
>BUT he stopped boasting so i try to move on and decide to leave him alone
>some more time passes
>he is at it again, just more subtle
>now not subtle anymore

I fucking hate him. We used to be friends, close ones as far as anons go.
We both shared what hurts us, how life fucked us into leaving normie world and lame shit like that.
The moment he got a GF he became mean and started to shit on his online friends who were so much lower than him now.

I tried making him leave, explained that he hurts people who do not deserve this from him.
He apologised and now does it again.

Fuck. I liked this safe place. It is not anymore.

I have his data. I have his dick pictures. I have his Facebook. I have his GF Facebook. I have screenshots.

Should I let her know that her boyfriend:
- is a bisexual (had a relationship IRL with one from our group)
- is a furry
- masturbates to pictures of animals
- draws such material (deviantart)
- boasts about fucking her on the internet
- objectifies her much, while claiming she told him she loves him
- back it up with evidence, both pictures and screenshots

Don't get me wrong, I am not taking the high ground here, I am not a nice guy (otherwise I would not be alone).
But I hate people who will shit on you the moment they feel better than you, but considered you a friend when both of you considered each other equals.
He could just leave, or keep his normie life to himself for his friends sake.

I would love to teach him this lesson.
I would love her to leave his because of this information.

Looking for reasons not to do this, cause boy I want to do this.
Online friends in circlejerks are serious business.

tl;dr
If you wanna your advice to have weight then read.
>>
>>18369787
Why don't you just block him from the chat room?
>>
No you let his girlfriend know about his fantasy....or you can try to extort him over the info you have
>>
>>18369812
>>18369812
There is no consensus about this. Guys let him now drop a line now and then.

But helping him leave anon's life is now the least thing I want to do. Now I want to hurt him.

>>18369826
Extort what? Money? This is highly criminal shit, I like my freedom. Posting someone's dick picture without consent is another thing.

Also I have enough money. I make more than him.
>>
>>18369787
>- boasts about fucking her on the internet
>- objectifies her much, while claiming she told him she loves him

Probably just these two, you don't want to water it down with incidental stuff she may know about anyway and it avoids it looking so much like a petty revenge thing. Also, you have some stuff in reserve.

And the proportionate response is to drop her a line (screencap w/e) everytime he uses her as an object to shit on you.

But, perhaps add one extra thing from your selection in the first dump.

My read is that it isn't unjustified.
>>
It's not about the fucking money it's about principle and respect so you tax his ass for your skills of computer wisdom and you said it's a anonymous groups or am I missing something
>>
>>18369868
Yeah you're missing something. OPs bud deserves some comeuppance, and he doesn't need the money.
>>
>>18369866
Thing is I can't just drop a screenshot of a chat that does not look like a facebook window with some random logins without having her attention before and explaining this. Secret life can't be summed in one picture or one line.

>>18369868
I can't understand this post fully but: Yes this is an anonymous group of people derived from imageboard, but I managed to get his data cause I work in IT. He must know I have it since I posted his GF's picture. He somehow still feels secure. I want to fuck his shit now.
>>
>>18369880
No he doesn't need any sympathy the second time he comes shoving his shit in my face and the money is on principle to shut him the fuck up and pay ... maybe this other guy would like to buy a top notch hooker for the night to.make himself feel good jerk face
>>
>>18369899
Doesn't matter what he thinks it's what they can prove. Cover your ass you should be fine. You work in it so you should know what they would be looking for
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.