[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an ex-NEET, now at university as a mature student But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm an ex-NEET, now at university as a mature student

But I'm finding it hard to adapt to normie life. I find it hard to even have a shower in the morning, or go to lectures or spending 5 minutes studying. I'm surrounded by garbage and decaying food

Advice? It's been 2 years
>>
>>18369699

Imagine someone from class, a friend or even a girl, drops by surprise. Would you like them to see your mess?
>>
>>18369706
Haha, no one would drop by, I haven't made any friends at all

But I have thought about bringing a boy over and how I can't do that because my room is so dirty

I really want a clean room, I need to find a way to develop the willpower to do it
>>
>>18369699

Just exercise some self-discipline. There are no shortcuts. You'll forever be a lazy and messy cunt, if you let yourself be. Once you're a grown ass adult the only person holding you responsible is yourself.
>>
>>18369718
If I could just do it I would have already

How do you develop self discipline?
>>
>>18369715

If you want him ove,r I'd suggest cleaning. Get in your head that one is the requirement for the other (because it is). That's motivation.
>>
>>18369699
First of all clean up ur room, or pay some 1 do it.
Next u don't have to take shower 1 or 2 days depends on ur ordur, girls loves a guy that smells nice, and clean.
The reason u do this is to build a good rep and provide u with pussy, friends and a good job in the long run.
If I have no motivation then ask ur self, do u want to keep this meet shit up for the rest of ur life?
>>
>>18369724
It's not motivating enough.
>>
>>18369736

Then maybe you just don't want to do it. I mean, you know you can't have people over. You know it's disgusting to have sticky and smelly stuff around. You know that will attract insects and shit. But you still don't clean it up?

Then what can we say to sway you? Once you hacve a reason to do it, you will. Right now it seems you don't.
>>
>>18369699
how old are you?
how old have you been a net?
have you ever had some work experience or were you a full neet?
are you virgin? do you have friends?
>>
>>18369699
It's okay. You're a failure and you'll be one forever.

This is just survival of the fittest at its finest.
The strong find motivation.
The failures end up with student loans and no jobs.

Good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>>18369723

How do you develop any skills? Practice.
>>
>>18369747
No I definitely want to do it, but I don't have the willpower

>>18369783
I was a neet for 5 years
I have 3 months of work experience
Not a virgin but lost it at age 21 through casual sex. I've never had a relationship.
I have a couple of friends but they don't live in the same town as me
>>
>>18369699
Slobs turn some people on. I'd love to just come over and clean up your room for you. But that's extremely rare to find someone who like cleaning like me. If motivating yourself is completely out if the question then you might have to wait to find someone who want to clean up after you.
>>
>>18369846
>No I definitely want to do it, but I don't have the willpower

You just don't want it enough. Do you lack the time or something? No, you just don't feel like cleaning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.