[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a girl gives me obvious signals that she is into me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1449207905790s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1449207905790s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
When a girl gives me obvious signals that she is into me what should I do?
>>
>>18369232

What do you want to do? Want to go out with her or make her lose interest?
>>
Freeze up and watch the feelings deteriorate
>>
>>18369232
Not notice them until few years later when you're lying on your bed alone in the middle of the night and wondering what could have been.
>>
>>18369232
NOTHING. RUN AWAY. GIRLS ARE DUMB.
>>
>>18369232
Spill spaghetti
>>
>>18369232
I'll just copy and paste this I wrote a year ago:

1. Look and stay fresh and clean
2. Don't rush, will ruin it
3. Make her laugh
4. Pay attention to her and her needs
5. Give her a sneak preview of what she can get out of you (ex: money, big dick)
6. Kiss her
7. Get in a bed. Can't begin the starting process of sex without a bed.
8. Nibble a little
8.5 Talk dirty
9. Go down on her
10. Leave her wanting more after your done and left
>>
>>18369232
nothing. women are a waste of vital forces
>>
>>18369275
The step-by-step guide on how to be a cuck, nice.
>>
It depends...do you like dick or pussy is first question. Or both ? Some people don't understand that ..there was a guy here yesterday asking" how to not like vaginas" I tried telling him opposite of Vagina is Dick...told him to go get face fucked and see if he still dislikes vagina
>>
>>18369232
Are you attracted to her? Go for it! Does she seem like an interesting person? Go for it! If neither of these, nip it in the bud. Don't let her waste her time on you.
>>
>>18369285
Whats your approach?
>>
>>18369275
this sounds smart, since I can get down on her and avoid intercourse and cumming in 3 seconds

thanks anon
>>
File: 1415777599080.jpg (36KB, 506x556px) Image search: [Google]
1415777599080.jpg
36KB, 506x556px
>>18369275
>sneak preview dick
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 216x233px)
download.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>18369257
I hear they have cooties too. What a horrid STD that is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.