[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get circumcised? Literally every girl I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3404.jpg (601KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3404.jpg
601KB, 2048x1280px
Should I get circumcised?
Literally every girl I've been with said they prefer cut.
>>
How old are you? Getting circumcised after you're full grown is going to be painful as fuck. Girls like cut but they want any kind of dick desu. Unless you need circumcision for medical reasons, don't do it for aesthetics lol
>>
Don't do it unless you need to for medical rrasond, it ain't worth it for a few sluts.
>>
>>18369055

Every girl you've beem with says they prefer cut? How does this come up, exactly?

>that was great babe, how was it for you?
>pretty good I guess, would kinda prefer you were circumcised, but whatever

Pretty cold desu. Maybe I wish they were a delicious trap but it seems mean to tell them that.
>>
>>18369055
Only if you're such a grotty fuck you use your foreskin to store smegma.
>>
>>18369114
I'm an euro abroad. I've only been with two girls and both commented on being uncut, and I asked which one they preferred

>>18369117
I clean my dick every day man
>>
File: foreskin-for-sale.png (235KB, 1060x1102px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin-for-sale.png
235KB, 1060x1102px
>>
File: brain-effects-censored.jpg (608KB, 1084x1699px) Image search: [Google]
brain-effects-censored.jpg
608KB, 1084x1699px
>>
>>18369149
Then your gfs have been dippy bitches.

Would you get a tatt for them? No? Then genital mutilation is 100% off the cards.
>>
>>18369163
I wouldn't be getting it "for them", i just meant it as if everyone considers it looks better then why not, it's not like that skin does anything for me

But yeah youre probably right
>>
>>18369055
No. Don't mutilate yourself because some dumbass chick wants to make a fashion item out of your dick.

Stay natural and proud. They won't care in the end. They aren't sitting there wondering if your dick looks good enough to suck. By the time they get that far, they are going to be sucking it regardless for all eternity.
>>
File: 1402374958092.jpg (150KB, 1058x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1402374958092.jpg
150KB, 1058x1150px
>>18369055
Tell the girls they should get circumiced first and then drop the bitches.

Fuck this planet i swear.
>>
Fuck them bitches they better hop on that dick or kick rocks...Next !!!!!
>>
>>18369435
>it's not like that skin does anything for me
but it does
>>
>>18369055
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>18369153
what. the fuck.
>>
>>18369435
Well, for starters the bit of skin has a lot of nerve endings that are what makes sex feel good.
>>
File: foreskin model.jpg (68KB, 680x675px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin model.jpg
68KB, 680x675px
>>18369149

So you're seriously considering cutting off major erogenous zones and muscle tissues of your penis based on your sample size of TWO women who said they would like you to do that?

You need to both research just how much tissue the circumcision styles remove (for most all of them, it's "a lot"), what kinds of tissue (for all of them, it's primary erogenous tissue and smooth muscle fibers integral to full penile positional mobility), and then re-evaluate the way you make decisions.

Don't just throw things away because a few people say they don't like them, especially parts of your own physical body. You are putting way too much emphasis on other people. If I were you, I would try to consider the value of controlling your own life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.