[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you get any advice on this board, just do the opposite. Trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

If you get any advice on this board, just do the opposite.
Trust me, it will work.
Fucking hater board.
>>
>>18368859
Who hurt your feelings today?
>>
>>18368859
so that means I should listen to advices on this board

alright
>>
>>18368871
Its not about me. Most advice here is in the sceptic negative spectrum and confuses people, I am sick of it.
Because I read one thing here and in real life I observe a totally different thing.
>>
>>18368878
>if you get any advice on this board, just do the opposite
>including yours?

so you're telling me to take the advise from this board?
>>
>>18368871
I wonder how weak one must be when mere words are hurtful.
>>
>>18368877
>>18368880
Wow wow, masters of logic, destroyed.
>>
>>18368881
I didn't feel anything for a long time.
>>
>>18368877
>>18368880
>>18368894
self referential statements and logic don't mix.

e.g. This sentence is false.
>>
>>18368900
You're false
checkmate
>>
>>18368900
Fucking hell, you are stuck up on some minor unimportant shit, just listen to the fucking advice against all other advise on this board, because right now I am so honest and no one will ever give you such real advice, every other advice is shit (not every other, but around 90%) vast majority here will gladly fuck up the situation for you, because people here are not interested in helping you, they are only interested in spreading their worldview and getting the confirmation. Now fuck off.
>>
>>18368906
but that's not self referential and it's false :)
check check
>>
>>18368859
That's what I have been always doing. Works like a charm.
>>
>>18368911
No I'm saying this is a good adv thread.
>>
>>18368911
But we are listening to your advice. We are doing exactly what you told us to and we're following the advice given on this board. Get mad at your logic and poor comprehension of English rather than lashing out. I'm sorry someone called you a fag and hurt your feelings when you were asking how to raise your wife's son. If le darkweb is too sinister you can always go over to reddit.
>>
>>18368914
Ya I misread your original post. I accept defeat.
>>
>>18368921
I like the anonymity, but its because of people like you I need to move from here.
>>
many little shits just meme about worst case scenarios but its like the little devil sitting on your shoulder
it might be true, it might not, the point that you think, not just hear what you wish to hear
wishful thinking is bad
>>
>>18368859
You have to be able to tell which is bad advice and which isn't. Of course some people will be misguided and give you advice they think is good, but which is based on their limited worldview. Other people will give you purposefully bad advice. However, there are some people out there who know what they're talking about, and can tell you what you need to hear.
If you get aggressive, then people will probably be sarcastic and give you sarcastic responses, as can be seen in this thread, but if you are genuine, people are more likely to try and help you
>>
>>18368938
Glad I could help
>>
>Ask for advice
>Get advice
>Do what you want, anyway

I bet OP made the wrong move on a girl or something so now his dick is all twisted at us
>>
>>18368878
Give an example
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.