[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One mutual friend I ran into earlier today told me how he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7574.jpg (153KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
153KB, 750x745px
One mutual friend I ran into earlier today told me how he was at some party a couple nights ago and said I came up in conversation with another woman friend

I texted her after I had a couple drinks on the weekend saying "hey heard I came up in convo last party! hope it wasn't all that bad!"

Meant it as a joke but she hasn't said anything about it. Now I'm thinking maybe it was talked pretty bad instead!?

I know I'm overthinking nonsense and should've never brought it up over text
>>
>>18368690
Lol I don't really think they were talking shit but your message is incredibly retarded. For starters if she doesn't know you're joking it just sounds like a threat. I would be creeped out if I got a message like that out of the blue. Next time you catch wind of a girl talking about you just send her a simple greeting. Don't beat yourself up man, we all make mistakes. I'm sure I've made more than you when it comes to women. Just learn from this and don't get dragged down by it.
>>
>>18368690
it was probably just something made in passing and you took it too far
>>
>>18368699
Yeah I can see that. I'll just leave it be. I had a couple happy face smileys in there though! (Like that meant much anyway) Can't really send a text after that right? Until we see each other in person again I guess
>>
>>18368756
The only text I can imagine at this point is you apologizing for coming off a bit strong. Don't do that tho, it's a waste. Just be cool next time you see her and it should blow over.
>>
>>18368754
can I just say I meant it as a joke, a lame one at that, and nothing bad
>>
You should have put a dumb "lol" behind it
>>
>>18368765
She's always been really nice to me and I don't want her to think something bad. We exchange banter back in forth in person when we can see others faces but hardly over text so when I read back I thought damn this didn't come off good
>>
>>18368770
yea I know. I'm socially retarded
>>
Oh this is a very lame move OP
At this point I would give up and forget the girl unless you like her a lot
>>
>>18368817
Yeah, I do. Was just going to say to her it was just a pretty lame joke and don't mind it
>>
>>18368690
Lets assume she kinda digs you but now embarrassed as hell you confronted her. Have some patience next time and when you get intel like this let it be a heads up not a green light.

Me, I would have asked the mutual friend if it was a negative comment or positive and dropped it and if positive play dumb you know the next time you see her and notice her interaction with you with this new information.
>>
>>18368927
Should I just say it was a bad joke and shoot the shit like it never happened when I see her next?
>>
>>18368957
Well it was not a joke and there is nothing funny about your text so it will make it look even more pathetic
Just forget the episode
>>
>>18368957
I would ignore the whole thing. Any attempt at damage control will make it worse. Keep in the back of your mind she did mention you, do nothing to make her more uncomfortable when you finally do see her (she may avoid for awhile), she'll appreciate you not making a big deal of what she said.
>>
They could of been talking about how big of a loser you are and you turn around to prove them right once again. Your friend should of told you wat was said before you make yourself look like an ass but some people don't care if their assholes or not
>>
>>18368957
Forget it, move on. Sounds like you're overthinking it. In future, just start with "hey" and make small talk. In my experience, sending much more than that will risk not getting a response.
Learn from your mistakes. Everything will be cool when you've talked to her again, as another anon said.
Asking if you came up like that sounds a little insecure, and in my
>>
>>18368978
She invited me for a upcoming party in a couple weeks, two weeks ago, so I'll keep quiet till then and like I said nothing when I see her
>>
>>18368970
Most likely. When he told me he said it was all positive and just chitchat like oh what's he up to. I thought she'd take it further and say oh yeah we just bad mouthed you the whole time lol! But nope just silence
>>
>>18368961
Since I've cut social life out except for studies and work, my social skills have gone to shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.