[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this lesbian best friend who I am madly in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1465077626850.jpg (45KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465077626850.jpg
45KB, 456x480px
So I have this lesbian best friend who I am madly in love with for over a year now. Feelings I have for her are still growing. It's crazy, I never felt so connected with anyone in this world, she feels the same. I'm her best friend as well. We discussed my feelings towards her, we are such a good friends that we can afford an open discussion. I don't know, she made pretty clear that her feelings won't change and she will always only like girls.
However we were pretty intimate on a couple of occasions, she slept over, I was just spooning her, cuddling her to sleep. Way too intimate for just friends. This week we were just enjoying a nice day at the park with a nice bottle of wine. Again it ended up with her sitting at my lap while I cuddled her. She would probably never just come close that to me without me asking but when I do, she always come to my arms. We were talking shit jokingly and what not and she said that we both should find someone. Than she added that it will be hard now that she knows me, that she has her standards set way too high. I just had to accept what she said and told her that she is everything I was ever looking for in this world, she just cuddled her head to my chest...

What the fuck does that mean? Would she tell that if she didn't feel something more than friendship to me? What the fuck is this shit, I'm so bamboozled about her. She went through some tough shit accepting what she is and I guess that maybe she's just confused about what she feels. We're both at college, both still pretty young.
>>
>>18368663
if you're that guy from few days ago, advice is the same. she's treating you like you're her SO without having to deal with your gross penis. she's also making you unable to move on and find someone you're compatible with. talk to her that you should remain friends and friends only, no cuddling or any of that shit.
>>
>>18368701
But it feels so good.
>>
>>18368713
i know..i know..but wouldn't it feel better if she could actually returns romantic feelings? this is just dumb desu, what happens when she finds somoene else? only then will you realize you should've pulled out sooner, save yourself while you still have time
>>
>>18368725
Yeah, fuck I know, you're right, but I still fucking hope that it will actually turn out for me. That's the hardest shit and I don't know how to kill it off.
>>
>>18368663
>Having this type or relationship with a girl you will never be with

What a slow and horrible method of suicide. I know it feels good but think long term. This will only serve to erode and destroy you if you keep playing with it. She just likes the attention, although a dyke she is still a woman. I would recommend to stop touching her completely and start looking for other girls. If you can't do that then it's best to cut her out completely unless you're fine with the hole in your heart getting larger each time you spend time with her.
>>
>>18368663
You're a Best Friend without the complications of sex, the way a lot of straight girls have a gay guy friend they can get very emotionally attached to because they know nothing will complicate it.

That can be a very nice relationship if you're both on the same page. But if you persist in having romantic/sexual feelings toward her you are going to ruin what is there.

It is also true that we see what we want to see, and what you interpret as mixed signals with her allowing intimacies is in fact just the non-sexual touchy-feely warmth of friendship to her.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking she's offering you more than she is.
>>
File: backup.jpg (88KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup.jpg
88KB, 660x443px
>>18368733
think of yourself as backup, except there's noone for her to leave for you, she's just keeping you at elbow's length if she feels sad or something so you can cheer up but there's nothing in it for you, she's just being reaaallyyy selfish.
>>
oh btw, check up oneitis, should make you feel better, or at least understand she's not one of a kind
>>
>>18368745
>>18368757
Yeah, well, fuck me.
>>18368764
She never did this, she's stronger than me and always appears happy. She's heads above most of things and doesn't let just anything affect her. Just when a really heavy shit happened to her, she told me about what happened...

On the other hand I'm kind of a mess and she always has been there for me, helping me out numerous times. She's not selfish, I guess kinda, but I told her that I will manage it...it's only me who's fucking myself over, repeatedly.
>>
>>18368713
pussy
>>
How can you call yourselves best friends?

Sit down with her and ask her what she expects you to do with these emotions. She knows how you feel about her and she knows herself well enough to understand she will never be able to reciprocate in the way you want. You're sitting passenger while she drives the tortuous road towards heartbreak. She has to let up or you have to get out of the car.

You're battling a thousand missed kisses, fighting against the better instincts of your hands, and she's the enabling force behind this year long war with yourself. This is a case where to raise the white flag means victory.

Your only true option is to seize it. Do not willingly put yourself through torment. Take ownership over your freedom and remember the sweetness of that victory when your wounds make you want to die.
>>
>>18369048
I just feel it that way, problem is that she's the only thing I got in this world. Something I have a reason to wake up for. It's fucking me up, there's a moments where I feel absolutely ecstatic about having her in this world and those moments are interlacing with feelings of total depressions and fucked up states of mind.
>>
Get a real girlfriend ok. She probably likes to put a strap on a fuck her girl. Unless she can do the same to you...
>>
The only reasonable option is to find a bislut you both like. Then you can have a threesome with her.
And while your cock is in the slut you can just look at your lesbo friend and pretend its her. Closest thing to sex you two will ever have. And your relationship seems intimate enough to suggest something like that.
>>
>>1836927
>>18369277
>but I still fucking hope that it will actually turn out for me

this
>>
>>18369273
this
>>
Cut her off if you are sane
>>
>>18369518
He won't know that he likes I if he won't let her ...
>>
>>18368663
She is treating you the same way straight girls treat female or gay male friends. Girls are just different about cuddling and emotional intimacy.
>>
>>18370014
I want to kill myself.
>>
>>18368757
>Don't fall into the trap of thinking she's offering you more than she is.

I probably already did and it hurts as fuck.
>>
>>18368663

OP, I was in a similar situation.

You should make a move. Kiss, something. You'll know for sure.

But I'm gonna tell you that there is a high likelihood that it is not going to pan out the way you want.
>>
>>18368663
Ya got mad oneitus mah nibba
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.