[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking, what are the odds that lifting will get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1234423534564234.jpg (36KB, 473x360px)
1234423534564234.jpg
36KB, 473x360px
Realistically speaking, what are the odds that lifting will get me laid?

I'm pretty young (19yo M) and though I've had previous hookups with girls before, my experience with relationships is virtually zero. Assuming I'm a 4/10 bloke, can I make it at all? My standards are rock bottom, and I'm taking pretty much anyone willing by this point.

My hobbies don't really help (video-games, discussing on a buthanese canoe building blog, and now fitness) and neither does my carreer path (IT, 90%M to F ratio), so I feel like my options are limited. I'm not looking for anyone special. I keep my hair mostly in check, I'm 185cm tall, and I'm white.

If it can't help me, what else would? I feel like the world is filled with relationships and I'm one of the few missing out, and it sucks ass. Tips to make it?
>>
Lifting will get you laid, but not because you'll have giant muscles.

Because to be a good lifter, you need to take care of your body, it will improve your self esteem. Sure, people will be more attracted to you (unless you go all steroidal world championship level). Going to the gym will get you out of the house and put you in a position to meet people, both lifting bros (who can be wingmen), and women. Don't join a goodlife, join a local gym that's busy and not too rundown
>>
>>18368159
Just being fit won't necessarily get you laid. Only time I remember it helping was when I was at a pool party with my shirt off and a guy told me some girl said she would be open to hooking up with me because I had a nice six pack. Besides that I've never noticed it helping. I mean just look at the people on /fit/ for seeing it isn't some magic potion. That being said, being fit does help give you some confidence and might make you feel better about yourself. Seeing your body transform and change is pretty incredible and it gives you something to strive towards as well as it keeps you accountable if you begin to slack.

All of the times I've gotten laid, even when I was pretty muscular, have all been due to personality. Cultivate a good personality and work on exercising your brain. That will get you laid more than just lifting weights. Do things that embed you with a sense of confidence and work on picking up girls wherever.
>>
>>18368159
they will increase, but being cut isn't the only factor in getting a gf (or quality gf) but it will help.

Also, you say you are 4/10 ok... so is taht cause your fat and gross or because your face is that of a Neanderthal? either way, you can make your body a 10/10, and your face is a 4/10... then you sit at a nice 7/10 especially for girls who like muscles.

Also, whats the worst that can happen? You get stronger and healthier? just do it already.
>>
you'll gain alot of confidence once you start taking care of yourself
>>
>>18368159
>Realistically speaking, what are the odds that lifting will get me laid?
pretty good

also your career path can make pretty great money so if you're fit & have fun bucks you should have no problem getting laid despite being an autist. booze is a quick fix for being awkward, there's no quick fix for money & looks.
>>
File: 2452352345.jpg (831KB, 833x1791px) Image search: [Google]
2452352345.jpg
831KB, 833x1791px
>>18368175

pic related is kid me. Around 13. My face hasn't changed much, so I don't think I'm unbearably ugly.

>>18368169
>>18368173

Solid advice bros. Appreciate the insight.

>>18368177

Wouldn't that attract mainly gold diggers though? Also I'm 19, and at best I'll graduate by my 21s. I think I'll only make serious cash by 23 or so, and I think I've already wasted a lot of time as it is. I'm not even socially autistic, but my lack of experience shows.

I'd prefer to have a healthy-ish relationship, and not just bang a whore wanting my money.
>>
>>18368222
wow ok, thanks for the perspective.
You're fine, and you will be much more physically attractive if you get ripped.

however, these guys are correct
>>18368176
>>18368169
in that its your attitude and confidence that will really matter.
Fortunately working out and really sticking to it will make you more confident and more physically attractive.

I wish I had done it when I was in high school...... I told myself for years "ill get in shape soon" it kinda happened. but I got an awesome hot gf anyways because of my personality not my body. Even still, i want to get ripped. So do it, just fuckin do it.
>>
>>18368222
Breh you look fine. You need to stay out of incel hangouts with all that FACE LOOKS MONEY STATUS shit.
>>
>>18368159
If you're a nerd, loser or asshole without muscles, and end up a nerd, loser or asshole with muscles absolutely nothing will change in your sex life.

If you're a nerd, loser or asshole without muscles and turn yourself into a nice guy without muscles, your chances are pretty good.
>>
>>18368810

I think my appearance is my current problem though, but I get where you're coming from. I make (male) friends easily, so I don't think my personality is that much shit.

>>18368507

Will do.
>>
>>18368507
>incel hangouts with all that FACE LOOKS MONEY STATUS

like lookism.net ?
>>
I work out 4-6 days a week for past 2 years and no women ever talk to me. Also could be the fact I'm 5'6 and white.
>>
>>18368159
Anon, I'd say just get fit. You don't have to be a muscle beast to get a good girl. As long as your body isn't grotesque you should be fine dude.
>>
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-19

You will get laid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.