[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Anons Is it still cheating if you consider the other person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0572.jpg (82KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
82KB, 500x708px
Hey, Anons
Is it still cheating if you consider the other person to be really just a sex toy? I don't mean in a sexy way. There might be a booty call, but behind that you don't talk to them, date them, or even really converse with them.
I also don't know if their is a different sex term for this other than submissive. I assume submissive really means more of a relationship. If there is please inform.
>>
>>18368129
Why do I reply to bait.

Yes, that's cheating anon. You need to be 18 or older to post on this website.
>>
>>18368129
idiot. yes.
>>
File: 1491011484929.jpg (69KB, 395x450px)
1491011484929.jpg
69KB, 395x450px
>>18368129
Yes...it's only not cheating if this is an arrangement your SO is chill with.

This question is "will this get me pregnunt" tier.
>>
In Japan it's generally not considered cheating if the husband goes to a prostitute.
>>
>>18368140
>>18368145
In Japan it's normal for guys in relationships to visit "Whore house."

It's not bait, just been on my mind and i figure if the darkness of the internet doesn't agree i shouldnt do it. haha
>>
>>18368129
it's not cheating if you're a guy (i.e. just banging a hooker or something) because it's very similar to masturbating...however if you're a girl then yes, it's cheating
>>
>Is it still cheating if you consider the other person to be really just a sex toy?

Lemme just stop you right there. See that
>you
Yeah it doesn't matter what you think. You are not going to freak out over it. Your partner is. If your partner doesn't care then its fine. Your job is to convince said partner.
>>
Honestly can't tell if this is bait or not, but yeah. That's definitely cheating.
>>
>>18368129
Yes
stop asking stupid questions
>>
The debate is not about the level of intimacy, it's about whether or not the partner knew what you were doing. Some partners even get mad if you use sex toys or masturbate without them knowing.

If your partner knew about you cheating, it wouldn't be called cheating. Add to that the biological jealousy that forms when two women are competing for one man.
>>
>>18368154
Good point, it's not that i didn't consider my partner just kinda wanted input. How would you approach the topic?
>>18368151
We had the same thought.
>>18368153
can you elaborate your point? Not bait.
>>
>>18368165
>can you elaborate your point? Not bait.
Well if a dude goes & bangs a hooker (or someone they have no emotional attachment to) it's pretty much the same as masturbating but feels better. the guy will have no lasting effect from it assuming he didn't get an STD or something.

If a girl bangs a male prostitute or a friend it taints every time she has sex after that. she'll constantly compare her partner to someone who likely has a larger dick ( in the case of the male prostitute) or someone she'll become attached to (in the case of the friend) because girls have a much harder time separating sex from emotion. also sex can physically effect a girls vagina in terms of tightness and such.
>>
>>18368170
You are essentially using the same train of thought i have. Prior to me getting into my current relationship. I would have sex no strings or emotions attached. I know for a fact my partner can't do that because she told me herself when we started talking.

Would you tell your partner or keep it a secret. Similar to just not telling them every time you beat it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.