[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have several hobbies where I learn new things, live healthily,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>have several hobbies where I learn new things, live healthily, have several job opportunities and a beautiful girl that wants to date me
>but I'm not happy, in fact I feel caged

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
might be melancholy. or anxiety, actually, since you say you have job OPPORTUNITIES and a girl that WANTS to date you, so you might just feel worried that you'll screw up. Just take the job, get the girl, and see what happens.
>>
I feel the only way is to leave it all but I dont want to be jaded, fat, homeless and unloved.
>>
Are you doing what you want or what society wants you to do?
>>
>>18368068
Maybe that isn't what really makes you happy. On paper it seems like the perfect life so you tried it out and found out it might not be for you. What you need is to find your purpose. Way of the superior man touches a bit on this. Is there anything you can remember that provided temporary relief from this feeling? How long has it been going on?
>>
>>18368079
second thing I feel
>>
>>18368080
7 years. Yes, I think this isnt the life I want, despite what we are all taught in school
>>
>>18368079
what else is there? I thought society was objective.
>>
kinda sounds like it. sounds like you're living the life.

let me ask you though, what are you building for yourself? you gonna wife one of those girls? what are you doing to grow your wealth both financially to build a family, and emotionally so you balance the grind of success with emotional support?

cause I can tell you from experience running my own business and going flat out for a year and a half, you're gonna feel trapped, you're gonna burn out, and its gonna fuck you up, if you don't have any emotional support. I don't mean your mommy and daddy, you should be independent from them anyways emotionally at this point. I mean emotional support that you've found in your own life.

me personally, I was working with a bunch of dickheads and I had disregarded looking for a gf because I had gotten out of a relationship and there weren't any women I was finding that I felt a decent connection to. don't disregard that. also don't just date whatever one of those girls because of what I've said, is there one that you see a future with, that is sweet, that you know would be the type of girl you want next to you when shit gets hard?

>inb4thatswhatshesaid lol
>>
>>18368068
The point of life isn't to be happy, that's a very difficult thing to fully understand and attain.

It requires fulfilment, love, meaning, direction etc. but even with that one will feel all the negative feelings at times anyways.

If you are already physically very healthy, I would suggest you start exploring life more. I mean literally and figuratively. Clearly business as usual isn't cutting it. One needs adventure, and new challenges.
>>
>>18368144
the challenge to reject every status quo I have been taught sounds a nice but scary challenge.
It might kill me.
>>
>>18368192
You don't have to reject them all at once, but yes to defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave.

You are going to die one day, why not live before that happens?
>>
>>18368199
>You are going to die one day, why not live before that happens?
pure gold
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.