[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons i have a problem, there's a grill that I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3221.jpg (88KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221.jpg
88KB, 750x927px
Hey anons i have a problem, there's a grill that I want to be fuck buddies with but I'm not sure she wants the same thing. Yesterday she got drunk and sent me a bunch of texts and she was giving me mixed signals as to what she wanted. We've been friends for a few years now and I'm not sure if she was joking with what she said or if she was serious, in all the time I've known her though she's never joked like this so I've really been thrown through a loop. So if someone else could look through these texts and give me their two cents I'd really appreciate it!
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (57KB, 750x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
57KB, 750x691px
Pt. 2
>>
>>18367958
>>18367962
An instance of hornyness.

You're clearly at a disadvantage here.

There's plenty of girls online that can be FWB, don't pursue.

Furthermore, if you actually want her to succ you off, you have to draw the line for her and say no - this will only make her want you more.
>>
I dont think she was joking. I had friends that joked like this too, not as direct but close enough. Found out later that they wanted to fuck me. Anyways, go out for drinks and see what happens. If you want a fwb relationship let her know
>>
File: IMG_3226.jpg (97KB, 750x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3226.jpg
97KB, 750x1101px
>>18367987
I'm slow in the head and I forgot to add one more string of text, it was the morning after she drunk texted me, this is another reason I am very confused though.
>>
>>18368045
You fucked up here. You should have never brought this shit up. Now she has to reject you to not feel like a slut. You should have pretended like it didn't happen
>>
>>18368050
annon speaks truth... you hit her right in her sluttiness
>>
>>18368050
This
Ya fucked up
Should've played it off. Confidence is everything. If you act like "w-well if y-you want maybe w-we can catch Netflix n c-chill hahahahahahaha". Creepy. You needed to get her 1 on 1 like a "bar tonight?" Type.
>>
>>18368050
Did I ever mention that I have autism? Also I've never had a fwb so I have no idea how to start one... but anon please tell me there is a way I can save my sinking ship. If I still try to casually suggest it is there a chance it could work or have I 9/11d my chance
>>
>>18368045
I see what you mean. Still go out with her and see what happens. Their is always some truth when you drunk text. She seems like a blast
>>
Holy hell I am such a fucking beta, I am literally handed this opportunity and I drop it what the actual fuck
>>
>>18368070
It's alright man, you'll get more chances in the future. Just remember and learn from this.
>>
>>18368071
>>18368071
Thank you anons of 4chan this is why I keep coming back here, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go listen to the sienfeld theme on repeat in a very quiet and dim room until I feel like I have learned my lesson
>>
Is this text messaging free?
Caveman here without a smartphone, sending single word messages seems like a waste of money.
>>
>>18368119
Most halfway decent plans have unlimited texting for a flat rate.
>>
>>18368119
are you living in fucking 2002? texts are flat rate nowadays unless you have pay as you go & even then most of the time
>>
>>18367958
You are already too late. If you want to build a sexual relationship with someone you need to do it within the first few weeks of knowing them.
You have only one chance right now, and it's only possible if there's already some sort of sexual tension. Tell her how you feel and ask her if she wants to do it. Make it romantic. Your goal is to change her default behaviour around you. It's probably not possible, so the better option is to just find another chick. Stop talking to her if you can't get over your feelings for her. If she asks you why, tell her how you feel truthfully.
>>
>>18368119
Text has been free for like 15 years now dude
>>
>>18368180
I don't really have feelings for her I'm just a dude trying to fuck someone that know doesn't have aids, although I have no idea if any woman would actually be down with that
>>
>>18368200
Then just be like, "I'm horny. I'm trying to fuck someone that I know is safe. We should fuck."
>>
>>18368180
this is literally not true

I know this chick who I've known since the beginning of highschool

I'm now in my late twenties, and we've fucked twice, once while she was in a relationship. Our relationship was nonsexual for the first ~3 or 4 years. It is now again nonsexual.
>>
>>18368209
Fuck dude I wish I had the balls to say that, the thing is though I have no idea if that would work, I have absolutely no idea where I stand on any of this anymore. Apart of me is saying go for it, while the other part of me is saying it's hopeless.
>>
>>18368232
Go for it. It's the only way to know.
>>
>>18368244
You drive a damn good point
>>
>>18367962

Show us the pic OP
>>
>>18368252
I didn't think this was important so I didn't include it
>>
>>18368282
>I didn't think this was important so I didn't include it
This is the most important post in the entire thread
>>
>>18368282
Females are simple creatures when you get to know them.

If she was drunk, she was horny, and probably did want to fuck. Problem? your her "friend" and she doesnt want to ruin that.

How to solve? you must put your moves on her. Turn the "friend zone" into a mutual beneficial relationship.

You cant just text her "yo lets fugg". You need to meet with her in the flesh for a date. Before telling her, kind of relax and talk softly with something like "what if we were something more?"

>"what do you mean something more anon?"
>well femanon, closer
look in eyes
go in for a kiss

Im autistic, but i imagine that would be a positive scenario to initiate such a relationship
>>
>>18368219

Exceptions exist with everything. Most of the time you need to make intentions known within the first week or so. Otherwise shit will get awkward when trying later
>>
>>18368045
She said something you find funny, since you're friends just tease her about it, but do it off the phone. Girls dont generally get banter, and especially not in text form. If you're friends it'll either get her to laugh or it will piss her off, both are acceptable.
>>
>>18367958
Damn, the blasphemy..
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.