[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking weed for the first time soon outside my window, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (3KB, 119x129px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 119x129px
Smoking weed for the first time soon outside my window, I have parents so how long does smell last? And how long do red eyes last?
>>
>>18367798
Ppfffffft

Get off 4chan kid ahahaah

Weed turns you into a zombie oooh ahhh better stay clever kid
>>
>>18367798
On a windy day, assuming you made sure no smoke stayed in your room, there should be no smell

Keep a fan on if it isnt windy

Make a sploof (empty tube, like toilet pper roll, stuffed with dryer sheets) to mask the smell

DO NOT cover yourself/your room with cologne.

And for fucks sake, just do it outside
>>
>>18367798

Block any return air vents to your air conditioner/other parts of the house. If there's a gap under the bottom of your door, block that up with a blanket. Light a candle after you blaze, the smell hangs around for a while. How long you're red-eyed and dopey looking is all based on your tolerance, how good the shit you've got is, and if you can take proper hits. Usually lasts 1-2 hours, more if you're smoking more, based again on tolerance.

Wait for your folks to go to bed for half an hour or so, toke up, and watch some shows or play a game and have a good time. Stock up on food and drink beforehand if you're unable to move about the house quietly without being noticed.
>>
File: sploof.jpg (23KB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
sploof.jpg
23KB, 531x354px
Make pic related. Either use fabric softener sheet or some type of tissue and spray the tissue with febreeze or whatever. Just blow into it and all smell is killed.
>>
>>18367798
Just don't do it. It's not worth it and is likely to fuck up your life.
>>
visine advanced works for the red or dry eyes side effect for me.

i am a professional and work in a drug free environment and ive never gone to work sober. no one knows.
>>
Smoke outside dumbass.
>>
>>18367798
smell will last for roughly 6 hours

eyes will last for roughly 3 hours
>>
>>18367798
Wash your hands and shower if you are paranoid that you might get caught, if they ask why your eyes are red just say you just woke up
>>
>>18367798

Big laugh at seeing this. You're going to be obvious no matter what. Good luck, kid.
>>
smell can stay around for over an hour. Use visine every 20-ish minutes (any more often than that and you actually dry your eyes out more cause there's like 0.02% salt in there)
make damned sure the wind is not blowing the smoke back into the house, if it is use a fan to blow the smoke out your window
Also use a sploof. an empty paper towel (not toilet paper roll, its too short) roll filled up with anti-static dryer sheets so they catch and filter out the smoke and smell. If you live somewhere where they dont use dyer sheets, you could use old clean socks. Dont use paper towels unless they are really thin, they are meant to absorb liquid and are too thick to let air rush thru, instead you just launch a wad of paper towels out the window with a puff of smoke.
use air freshener too, but not obnoxiously.
>>
Take your dumbass to the park or backyard. People who don't smoke smell that shit a mile away dick for brains and get some visine jerk face and wash your fucking hands
>>
>>18367798
>outside my window
>parents
You might as well tell them you're going to be hitting it upstairs
>>
>Not long

>Depends

Just get a spray or something. Also, get a vape nigga. A good one can run about $150. Good investment. Portable.
>>
>>18367798
>I have parents
Most people have parents anon. It's nothing special
>>
It really depends on the quality of the weed. One hit from some good shit will linger but if you smoke regs the smell isn't really as noticeable and goes away quickly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.