[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for someone running away to Chicago? No I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2751.jpg (124KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
124KB, 648x350px
Any tips for someone running away to Chicago?

No I'm not sucking off dudes
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 975x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 975x1024px
>>18367481
>No I'm not sucking off dudes

Nigga your'e in the wrong job then
>>
>>18367481
Murphy's law

that's about my only advice. you're probably smart enough to figure out everything that can (will) go wrong, and to prepare for it.

I don't know how much things cost. For instance, Portlanad is cheap to rent, but the food and so on can be expensive. I live in Princeton, so I don't know if it's expensive by those standards. Bucks County, PA food was more expensive. Boston is an example of a place you would just not want to go. The people there are richer, and the cost of everything is too high.

Chicago might be alright. Just research it, and don't assume things will go your way.

Murphy's law states that everything can go wrong will go wrong. This is what they use in the military to be completely prepared. I don't suggest you adopt any other mental attitude.

>Why should I be militant?
Because you're not prepared. You're running away, and that's dangerous.
>>
>>18367514
Is it possible to make it off the streets as a homeless person? I just want to sell drugs or something. Is it possible some fat chick will fake me in or something if I'm good looking?
>>
>>18367558
you sound very out of touch with reality. that makes this impulsive move without any preparation all the more dangerous.

what's the full story here?
>>
>>18367514
Not a real law idiot
>>
>>18367827
obviously not everything that can go wrong will go wrong, or the computer I'm typing on wouldn't be functional

you're the one who's an idiot. you failed to grasp the concept.
>>
>>18367481
i lived there for 5 years. look for an apartment that is part of a house where it is the owner renting. they are cheaper and more responsive, less likely to be slumlords. look on the nw side. i lived in Avondale, would suggest albany park, avondale, logan square (though its getting pricier there), or any of the surrounding areas minus humboldt park and the west side (dangerous).

get to know the public transit. its easy yo navigate and goes everywhere.

explore. dont get stuck in ur neighborhood.

i moved their with 1000 dollars and a suitcase. took odd jobs til i found a finance gig that paid well. also note the cost of living is high.

hotels offer decent wages in chicago so if u have no skills, start there
>>
>>18367481
>running away

Don't think I won't find you white boy. You still owe me $10 for that crack you smoked.
>>
>>18367984
and parts of humboldt park are fine, just dont go too far west
>>
>>18367481
Why Chicago? It's incredibly violent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.