[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 y/o woman, virgin. >Can set up a dick appointment with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1494446620090.png (714KB, 548x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494446620090.png
714KB, 548x708px
>24 y/o woman, virgin.
>Can set up a dick appointment with a guy, he's cool but a 4/10 at most.
>Not sure what to do.

I guess I'm not too ugly, but I'm depressed to hell and back and got 0 self esteem. Don't think I can ever get close enough to someone for a relationship or "that special first time", given up on that. But meanwhile the clock's ticking and I don't wanna still be a fucking virgin when I'm like, 30. And that aside, I do really just wanna get fucked bad. I mean really bad.

But meanwhile, I am a bit afraid of meeting up with someone for something like this. I have known the guy for a while and we talked a bunch, but this will be our first time meeting irl. And I obviously never met up with anyone to get fucked so I'm unsure how to go about it. Anxious as fuck.

What would you guys do in my position?
>>
>>18366555
I would tell me where you're from and maybe I will help you out personally.
>>
>>18366563
Very confident anon, I like that. But one of my main issues here is that I'm terrified of meeting someone for the first time and the chances that we're in the same country is next to none.

Thanks though.
>>
>>18366555
any pics?
:D
oh yeah don't just fuck a 4/10 to lose it
big mistake
>>
Wack thread hidden
>>
>>18366555
U are under selling it, 4/10 guy usually go for 4 to 7 girl, u should reconsider
>>
plz be my gf
>>
>>18366593
>>18366625
OP here. Mixed answers, but it seems I'm going through with this shit. I do know the guy and he's fun to be around, so I'm just gonna take the shot and do it. Now I got a whole lot more shit to be anxious to shit about and to take care of but whatever. At least I kind of got a kink to just be completely dominated so it might not be too bad.

Thanks for the responses.

>>18366654
Y-you can do better, anon. Trust me.
>>
I bet OP is better looking than she thinks. In order to give you the best advice possible about losing your virginity to an ugly guy that you're not into, it would be best if you posted a photo
>>
File: slide.jpg (243KB, 934x1078px) Image search: [Google]
slide.jpg
243KB, 934x1078px
>>18366555
just take 2 shots before you bang.
>>
>>18366667
do reconsider, or you will regret later on, thinking you could have fucked chad, but wasted ur pussy on some betacuck
>>
>>18366967

She's already past the point of giving a shit about if her first time is special. She just wants to get laid - it's like all the guys who come on here for the same thing, and we tell them to either man up and ask people they know/don't know for a date, or go to a brothel.

This isn't any different. Go get that dick, OP.
>>
>>18366555
>Female
>24
>Virgin
Ya you didn't get this far on purpose. Must be nice to be able to get laid whenever you want. I wish that was something I could complain about. Please kindly fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_0661.gif (54KB, 273x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.gif
54KB, 273x343px
Try online dating, women have a huge advantage on them. You can filter them out and be choosey. Just don't try tinder, use a more serious dating site that requires more effort. Go on dates with people until you find one you'd like to go steady with. Fuck the guy with no regrets.
>>
File: 1466740294850.jpg (101KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1466740294850.jpg
101KB, 480x419px
>>18366985
well its her choice then, btw if op provide a pic of her and the dude we could have know more detail to compare.
>>
You can always just be honest with the guy and say youre not sure about things but youll come over anyway

Fool around a little, see how you feel, make the decision in the moment.

Thats my advice.

Personally I got fucked by a 5/10 to lose my vcard and although it was a pretty meh experience i dont really regret it - it hasnt left any deep psychological scars or anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.