[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 20

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
girls: would you rather if you dated a virgin guy or someone more experienced? talking about a lasting relationship
>>
>>18366490
This one's a bit out there so bear with me.
I've been seeing this guy for a bit and he's coming to mine for the first time tomorrow.
I have a dog (my parent's dog really- everyone else is away) and she's not very well behaved. I'm worried that I'll look bad to him for this. How big a deal is this?
Just to clarify she's really well taken care of, two walks a day, all her vaccinations etc, house trained ofc. But she jumps up at people and sometimes barks for attention.
>>
How come women say that dick size don't matter yet buy dildos that are 9x7"?
>>
>>18366501
Wouldn't mind either as long as a history of respecting women.
>>
>>18366510
Hmm and i feel gulity when i only take the doge out 3 times...
>>
>>18366511
http://www.thedirtynormal.com/blog/2014/06/30/60-years-of-womens-masturbation-images-science-yay/
Under 10% of women use any penetration when masturbating.
>>
>>18366490
Women, how unattractive is it to you if I work in finance?
>>
>>18366516
>a history of respecting women
kek really should put this into my resume.
>>
>>18366519
I take her out for two hours in the morning and one in the evening, plus any time she needs a piss. There's almost always someone in the house.
>>
>>18366521
I also work in finance so I'd probably be like wow anon we have so much in common. It is boring to talk about work too much though.
>>
>>18366510
depends on him, tho i wouldn't be comfortable with a dog jumping on me since i'm a bit scared of dogs, but that's just me, he might even like it. ask him maybe if he's ever had a dog? or something along those lines so you at least have a clue how does he feel about dogs
>>
>>18366514

How is wearing neck collars "leading a desfructive lifestyle" exactly?
>>
>>18366533
I know he has three dogs, so he's not scared of them. Outwith that, should it be okay?
>>
>>18366535
Eugh. Enough of this.
>>
>>18366510
>How big a deal is this
not big unless you sexually abuse her
>>
>>18366547
now you tell me
>>
>>18366533
yup, he should have enough experiece with dogs then to understand even if she isn't behaving the best she could. just make sure she doesn't get in the way :P
>>
Which gender really has it on easymode?
State your gender in reply.
>>
>>18366539
>>18366557
tagged wrong lol
>>
>girlfriend pulls a phone on me mid sentence because she wanted to be one of the first to wish her friend she doesn't even like a happy birthday
>sees absolutely nothing wrong or disrespectful with it and called it an emergency

Wtf
>>
>>18366560
women have it easier because society needs women more than men

i am a man
>>
>>18366560
I'm a man and I think that women live life on easymode. I honestly can't see how anyone can even argue.

I wouldn't want it any other way though.
>>
>>18366560

Male. None has it on "easy mode". Maybe, if you were able to quantify "effort", "misery", "happiness" and all of that you could decide which one has it easier. But no gender lives with no problems, we all struggle and we all deal with shit. No easy mode here for anyone.
>>
>>18366567
were u typing a happy birthday msg to the friend or msging another one?
if it's the first, oh well,probably playful?
>>
>>18366567
Yeah that's pretty rude. Remember using your phone gives you a literal dopamine rush.
Maybe you need to make designated no-phone time for chatting?
>>
>>18366560
Gender is too small a variable compared to many others in the easymode function.

My gender is the rotatiomal period of M87.
>>
>>18366560
Women have it easier ofc, wtf kind of stupid question is this.

Male
>>
>>18366581
>>18366568
>>18366570
Might it not be that you find it easier to perceive the problems of you/your gender than the other gender?
>>
>>18366574
We already established it's rude as fuck to pull out our phones mid convo. But she insists that being one of the first to say happy bday is an emergency and got pissy with me because I got annoyed at it and told her that's rude as fuck
>>
>>18366560
i'm a guy and i wouldn't want to be a female, too much drama, seriously..they might have going out and getting sum fuk easier than guys do altho even that is debatable since girls can be ugly,awkward etc aswell.
>>
>>18366595
You both sound like children desu senpai
>>
>>18366588
Well, where I live, women get more help in school, have easier access requirements for several studies, get positions based on their gender and not their skill, get lower sentences for the exact same crime, get 50%+ of their partners net worth despite cheating on him, etc. I'm not making any this up.
>>
>>18366588
i gave you reasoning outside of personal experience

men on average have a harder lifer than women on average
>>
>>18366603
Where I work, women are given free courses on leadership and men are not.
>>
>>18366552
You didnt hear this from me.

Get honey or something like that what your dog loves and paint it on your clit and around. Call dog and enjoy.
>>
>>18366603

How about domestic violence statistics? Economic dependence? Access to higher postions of power? Taking care of a home AND having a job?

Does none of this happen around you?
>>
>>18366603
Women get to skip military where I live. Fuck me, right?
>>
File: FGYS0Qt_20161102_020358.jpg (115KB, 613x488px) Image search: [Google]
FGYS0Qt_20161102_020358.jpg
115KB, 613x488px
>>18366602
>>
>>18366614
how about general violent crime statistics? alimony and provider expectancy? being at the bottom of the diversity quota? taking care of a home AND having a job? (dont even try and say men arent expected to do shit at home, like mechanical shit, DIY, moving things, etc.)
>>
>>18366567
Demand sex as apology. Maybe she will start taking your phone more after that.
>>
>>18366613
Even if this wasn't gross af it's a sure fire way to get a UTI and thrush to boot.
Lets hope I can get a human to do it instead then...
>>
>>18366628
>moving things

Really rounded out your argument there...
>>
>>18366627
Well, come on mate. You come on an advice thread saying your gf got her phone out and didn't think it was rude. I gave you an idea for how to resolve phone related tension- having times when you don't check them.
If instead you'd rather talk about your gf's inability to understand rudeness, or vocalise your apathetic pissiness with her, it doesn't sound like a mature relationship. Understand?
>>
>>18366628

Wait, so it's true? Being a woman has a bad side attached to it?

Then no one lives on easy mode. We all live in normal mode. Each of us deals with different problems, sure, but no one gender skids by life without putting some effort.
>>
>>18366614
How many more men are in prison than women?
>>
>>18366632
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/womans-pet-dog-gave-her-life-threatening-infection/

I would say that if your immune system is up to date and fully working, you wont get anything. Also you dont put it in, just around. And ofc wash properly afterwards.
>>
>>18366640

How many men bleed out of their crotches once a month? How many men die at childbirth?

I'll refer you to here, that's my point: >>18366639
>>
File: ap280869892811_0.jpg (41KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
ap280869892811_0.jpg
41KB, 680x440px
>>18366614
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

Europes most powerful person is a woman. The most powerful banker in America is a woman. Who is currently the prime minister of Britain?

Are you seriously implying that men don't take care of the house AND have a job?

If it was true that women were underpaid, why doesn't Apple, Google, Nike, etc, hire women, only. It could literally boost their NPV of 10 - 20% within a couple of years. Those shareholders would be ecstatic.

I can't fathom how anyone can even argue. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>18366639
no, your previous reply perfectly illustrates my point. life as a woman of course has a bad side attached, but for each facet of that men have it worse

it doesnt matter that no one has it easy, thats not the question. its relative; who is it EASIER? the answer, as explained to you already, is women
>>
>>18366648
>not knowing about boy jobs and girl jobs
Theresa May laughs at you.
>>
File: 3980674-3x4-700x933.jpg (127KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
3980674-3x4-700x933.jpg
127KB, 700x933px
>>18366653
>>
>>18366657
there's the nofap tally back to zero.
>>
>>18366617
Yeah, why the fuck do I have to go to war and women get a free pass? Like my life is worth less.
>>
>>18366653
This quote? "There's boy jobs and girl jobs you see. I do the traditional boy jobs by and large.”

You hear this quote and what? You think she's oppressed? Why?
>>
>>18366662
Its not fair, but blame the bloodthirsty geezers at the top, willing to send young boys to die for silly ideology or their profits, rather than blaming women.
>>
>>18366665
It's called a joke, man.
>>
>>18366665
He was making a joke you silly autist.
>>
>>18366648
>>18366649

Allow money vs economic dependence. How do you measure which one is "worse"? Violence, how do you measure which one has it worse? Taking care of the kids and general mantainance of the house vs building shelves, fixing the car and other home improvements, how do you measure which one is worse?

Do you have a magical "misery" meter? Start selling that shit, sociologists will love it.

Don't pretend your gut feeling is a fact. You feel like worse the problems that affect or might affect you. Fine, that's human. Just remember, you don't know how it feel to be on the other side, so you can't say if it's worse.
>>
>>18366560
Man here.

Women have it far, far easier than the average man. Not even just societally, as they have now surpassed men in terms of raw numbers pursuing post secondary education. From a cultural standpoint a woman is a figure of worship among the populace, an idealized creature to be held above the rest. From an existential standpoint a womans life goal is simple. Have a kid, give birth, then youve got a few decades ahead of you where your life has a purpose.

Men are withdrawing from post secondary education for many reasons. One big reason is feminism making its way into seemingly every facet of western culture. Masculinity has gone by the wayside, and even so far as to be shamed. As a man, unless you're an alpha male who can easily propagate his genes, you have to either struggle to find a suitable mate, get married and have kids, all under the guillotine that is divorce and child support OR you have to find meaning through something else. Many men dedicate their lives to their jobs, where they are ultimately in a position supplicant to those who will foster the continuation of the species, I.e. women and children. Life as a man is filled with an overlooming existential dread of being a failed organism. You have twice as many female ancestors as you do male ancestors. As an alpha male, you have it better then all other men and any woman, as you are at the top of our species' dominance hierarchy. The inability of a man to be able to climb this hierarchy is what makes a womans life so much easier. She doesn't have to climb nearly such a percievably insurmountable hierarchy other than to land the seed of someone she percieves to be a worthy mate over her fellow females, even just once, to get pregnant and have her lifes purpose ahead of her.
>>
>>18366674
Pure ideology
>>
File: 2185-01-30-57-20.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2185-01-30-57-20.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
>>18366662
Because we're hardcore.
>>
>>18366673
You can apply some common sense and logic to your thoughts, you know.
>>
>>18366668
interesting how you avoiding saying that thats categorically a reason that makes mans life harder than womans, and instead hand wave it away as unfair and blame some nebulous person outside of the argument

you just lost

>>18366673
its empirically worse. men suffer more and worse violence than women. men give away more of their earnings than women. men die younger than women yet receive much less public health spending. men receive less charity over all, compare anything. i can go on but i dont think youll get the picture if you havent already

thats how you measure who has it worse, with maths and statistics. is that such a hard concept to understand? did you finish 4th grade?
>>
>>18366686

COmmon sense is not a scientific tool, though. Either you can prove it or you can't. If you can't, then you are letting your feelings guide you. Don't present your argument as objective if it ain't.
>>
Both genders (please specify): what are red flags and what are green flags in a guy's/girl's bedroom? Or flat/ w/e in general.
Grill here, I'll start

Red flags in a guy's room
>poster from clockwork orange, shawshank redemption or pulp fiction
>dirtiness of any persuasion
>ugly/cheap fabric sheets
>no books, or just genre fic
>no photos of loved ones

green flags er I guess just the opposite of above.
>>
File: serious fucking business.jpg (193KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
serious fucking business.jpg
193KB, 1920x1200px
>>18366682
I hear you.
>>
>>18366687
Lost what? I don't care for your silly, divisive identitarian games...
>>
>>18366501
Doesn't matter.
If he's a virgin I can corrupt him. If he's more experienced he can teach me some tricks

>>18366511
It matters a little in regards to pleasure during penetration, but I never understood women who feel bigger is better. 6 inches is my limit for enjoyable sex and blowjobs

>>18366521
It won't boost your attractiveness, but it won't hurt it either

>>18366560
Nobody has it easier. There's no good way to say who suffers more and has more hardships in life. Everyone has problems, and everyone has something in their life that feels like the most important problem. It's hard to put yourself in the opposite gender's shoes. For example, guys shit on women who complain about getting unwanted attention from guys, because guys strive for attention and it's hard to imagine living in a world where you don't want someone to flirt with you. Things suck about being a woman, but things suck about being a man, too. Trying to argue over who has it worse doesn't do anything except encourage resentment and discourage empathy
>>
>>18366687
>its empirically worse.

Sexual violence? Sexual slavery? Childbearing?

And these are them ost obvious ones. How do you measure what's worse? Both side have problems, can you really quantify misery?
>>
>>18366699
red flags in a girl's room:
>teddy bears on bed
>general infantalisation
>shit books
>>
>>18366707
Well, you can definitely say the holocaust was alightly worse than you stubbing your toe. Of course , that is different to "grill r life easy"
>>
This is going to come across obnoxious but I guess that's why I'm asking on 4chan.
I'm a 5/10 attractiveness at best, my personality is awkward and confrontational. But 10/10s keep falling for me. How do I identify what it is about me? ofc I ask when I'm in a relationship, but the stuff they say doesn't ring true like I'm good looking or nice. I'm really not.
>>
>>18366703
lost the argument by avoiding the logic and trying to hide behind appeals to emotion (painting me as the bad guy). everyone can see that, and from that we can deduce youre full of shit

>>18366707
death

yes, men suffer numerically MUCH more violence at all levels (apart from sexual, which doesnt even come close to filling the gap; men are murdered more than women are murdered/raped combined). you can quantify that yes, as previous shown and explained to you

why are you avoiding this logic before you?
>>
File: 1495960114514.jpg (13KB, 584x426px) Image search: [Google]
1495960114514.jpg
13KB, 584x426px
>>18366695
You say that, but I would like to see you argue these:
>women get more help in school, have easier access requirements for several studies, get positions based on their gender and not their skill, get lower sentences for the exact same crime, get 50%+ of their partners net worth despite cheating on him,
>Where I work, women are given free courses on leadership and men are not.
>Women get to skip military where I live. Fuck me, right?
>how about general violent crime statistics? alimony and provider expectancy? being at the bottom of the diversity quota? taking care of a home AND having a job? (dont even try and say men arent expected to do shit at home, like mechanical shit, DIY, moving things, etc.)
>How many more men are in prison than women?
>Europes most powerful person is a woman. The most powerful banker in America is a woman. Who is currently the prime minister of Britain?
>https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
>Yeah, why the fuck do I have to go to war and women get a free pass? Like my life is worth less.

Surely, bleeding out of your crotch once a month must be worse.

Science utilize state of the art. You should too.
>>
>>18366715

That's the point. Maybe you can pick two items from the list and decide which one is worse based on number of poeple affected and what not. Sure.

But can you do that to the whole baggage of "gender" across the whole world? No, you fucking can't.
>>
>>18366719
>>18366720
Okay enough excitement kids, time for bed.
>>
>>18366717
People often think they're less attractive than they actually are. Maybe you actually are good looking. Maybe you actually are nice. Even if you aren't physically a 10/10, you'd be surprised how much chemistry and connection can boost physical attraction
>>
>>18366719
But im not having an "argument" with you, you silly autist and no amount of your screeching will make it an actual argument. You can chuck this under tge good ol ad hominem, of course :^)
>>
File: 1492290102662.png (302KB, 452x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492290102662.png
302KB, 452x560px
Is having an ugly dick that bad? It's not really disgusting, but it's not pleasing to look at and it's at least 6".
>>
>>18366720
Roasties btfo
>>
>>18366723
you can leave anytime, youre not needed here now youve proven youre wrong

>>18366728
> point
> counter point
> counter counter point
> you lose

you might be too dumb to know whats going on, but that doesnt mean its not happening
>>
>>18366719
>death

How can you say if a longer life was better than a short one?
>>
One mutual friend I ran into earlier today told me how he was at some party a couple nights ago and said I came up in conversation with another woman friend

I texted her earlier saying "hey heard I came up in convo last party! hope it wasn't all that bad!"

Meant it as a joke but she hasn't said anything about it. Now I'm thinking I was talked about more negatively than positively instead?
>>
>>18366720
/topic
>>
>>18366739
Why did you even text her about it in the first place?
>>
>>18366735
Ah I see, you're one of those "everyone who replies to me is one single person" posters...
>>
>>18366735
I was never part of this debate, so have not been proven wrong.
You're spamming up the thread which is supposed to be about getting advise from the other gender, not telling them they're wrong. Fuck off.
>>
>>18366720

How many men die at chilbirth?

What gender is more likely to get sold to secual slavery?

What gender spends more hours of unremunerated work?

What gender was made (and still is, but less) to die in a fire with their partner in dead?

Can you dispute mine? Or is misery widespread and impossible to measure?
>>
>>18366560
Kek, even my older sister said women.
>>
>>18366752
OH FUCK I HADN'T REALISED ANON'S OLDER SISTER HAD WEIGHED IN.
Discussion closed I guess.
>>
>>18366750
Ok, you need to calm down as well. Die in a fire? Yeesh Kourosh...
>>
>>18366750
No one is even implying that women don't have their own misery. Men are just in another universe altogether, forget about levels.
>>
>>18366737
all lives are equal. ending one aggressively is the ultimate theft and crime

>>18366746
you dont have to start the argument to continue it, or lose it (as you found out)

>>18366748
> idiot woman asks question
> gets told the answer
> doesnt like the answer
> complains

>>18366750
already done here >>18366628

you can stop posting now

>>18366758
third worlders used to do this, so it was a thing that happened
>>
>>18366750
>Cherry picking shit that applies to 0.0000% of female population.
I genuinly feel bad for those girls and women, though.
>>
>made out with a friend who lives and works in another country, but comes every few months to mine, because its where she used to live and where her parents and family are
>she had just break up with her bf, now shes kinda going back to him, although she claims "there isnt really nothing going on"
>she may have interest in me, but she doesnt want to have a relationship in my country, just because she has to leave in a few weeks each time she comes back

How do I have a second round on her? I was thinking of flirting without making a move so that she falls for it and we do things, but I'm afraid her having something in the other country may push her back

I want to have fun, dont want a relationship either, but although she knows that I think she is a bit afraid someone of us actually develops feelings for the other
>>
>>18366743
I don't know? banter? im an idiot?
>>
>>18366750
>How many men die at chilbirth?
what
>>
>>18366758

Well, you mentioned divorce settlements, something that doesn't happen everywhere, so I mentioned ritual sacrifice of widows, something that also doesn't happen everywhere.

Asso, you are not disputing mine, you are just ignoring them.

>>18366760

How do you measure that difference?

>>18366761

>already done here >>18366628

No, that's offering other examples, that doesn't disprove the problems I mentioned.

>all lives are equal. ending one aggressively is the ultimate theft and crime

20 years behind bars or 5 with freedom and money, which one is better? I'm using an extreme example, but the point is that "time" alone doesn't make a life better. Circumstances during that time matter.
>>
>>18366761
Yes, they still do it in india and parts of the middle east, as i cheekily implied with that iranian name.

Oh and your autistic screeching still isn't getting better.
>>
>>18366762

Most men aren't mugged to death either.
>>
>>18366770

That's the point, the number is 0. Unless ther'es some freak accident at the hospital. One doctor once killed three people while operating on a single one, so it can happen.
>>
File: Outside_Moscow_December_1941.jpg (266KB, 736x961px) Image search: [Google]
Outside_Moscow_December_1941.jpg
266KB, 736x961px
>>18366773
>How do you measure that difference?
Common sense, usually.
>>
>>18366778
>citation needed
>>
>>18366773
>rich people deserve to live longer

What is this neo-Millian perversion?
>>
>>18366780

Most scientists don't recognize "common sense" as a very accurate tool.

Can you really tell what's worse while only living on one side of the fence?
>>
>>18366779
>the number is 0
No it isn't. Why are you lying?
>>
>>18366785

WHAT? Please, tell me how you got that from the post.
>>
State your gender and state your opinion abou the two autists arguing ITT.
>>
>>18366785
are you gonna enslave doctors to treat poor people for free?
>>
>>18366787
>what is state of the art
>>
>>18366783

Google.

Leading cause of death worldwide

Here is the list for high-income countries:

Heart disease.
Stroke.
Lung cancer.
Lower respiratory infections.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Colon and rectum cancers.
Alzheimer's disease.
Type 2 diabetes.

Or use "common sense" as another Anon did.

Also, where's your citation?
>>
>>18366787
Every time someone does you just ignore or say something you said 20 minutes ago again. Why? Is your ego that fragile?
>>
File: 1495955285536.jpg (60KB, 516x493px) Image search: [Google]
1495955285536.jpg
60KB, 516x493px
>>18366798
Google is not a source. kys
>>
>>18366796

It's not common sense, I can tell you that.
>>
>>18366798
I'm not even involved in this debate and you're making me rage.
>>
>>18366801

Sorry, show me yours and maybe I'll learn. UNless you don't need them.
>>
>>18366729
All dicks are ugly. It's not like we like how they look. You're fine.
>>
>>18366795
That's not how socialised healthcare works.
>>
>>18366802
Of course it is. We wouldn't be here today with out it. It's like the most fundamental basic stepping-stone before you can elevate to anything else. You'll always have it if you can't scientifically measure something.
>>
>>18366800
He's right though "it just makes sense" isn't an argument.
>>
>>18366807
You came with a statement. Back it up. The burden of proof lies on your shoulders.
>>
>>18366811

Ok, then you are wrong. Look up what "State of the Art" means before coming back. "Common sense" is definetely not what it means.
>>
>>18366809
oh you just enslave normal people, gotcha
>>
>>18366816

>Cherry picking shit that applies to 0.0000% of female population.

Back that one up first.
>>
>>18366817
It's called state of the art in my language. Poor translation from my side.
>>
>>18366800
>Every time someone does you just ignore or say something you said 20 minutes ago again. Why? Is your ego that fragile?

Someone does what? Mention common sense?
>>
>>18366818
>taxes are slavery

Haha, well thanks for making my evening, it was fun
>>
Am I the only girl ITT that thinks it's probably, on average, easier to be a woman?
>>
>>18366829
nice argument
>>
>>18366822
>Back that one up first.
What?
>>
>>18366823

"State of the art" is reading all the book and shit written by people before you on a topic.

"Common sense" is I literally have no proof, it just makes sense based on my preexisting knowledge.

Now that we are using the same terminology, we can move on.
>>
>>18366832
Because you probably have a fucking job or a degree that isn't liberal arts.
>>
>>18366835

Back up why my examples are statistically irrelevant.
>>
>>18366843
It's not irrelevant, it just doesn't apply to the average female in society.
>secual slavery
>>
>>18366848

And mugging applies to the average man in a society?
>>
>>18366832
I don't think it is, but I'm sure there's women who have more advantages than disadvantages. Probably depends a lot on where you live too. I live in a third world country, so...
>>
can you guys go to /pol/ or something?
>>
>>18366837
>"Common sense" is I literally have no proof, it just makes sense based on my preexisting knowledge.
How do you measure suffering?

If I said that X is born with a net worth of $10.000 and why is born with a net worth of 10.000.000, can't we make some assumptions? Are those assumptions worthless? I don't think so.
>>
>>18366856
This.
>And please no derailing arguments.
>>
>>18366857
>How do you measure suffering?

You can't, that's my point.
>>
>>18366853
I never mentioned mugging, you did.
>>
>>18366864
>If I said that X is born with a net worth of $10.000 and why is born with a net worth of 10.000.000, can't we make some assumptions? Are those assumptions worthless? I don't think so.
>>
>>18366865

Ok, but I'm asking you a question. Does it apply to the average man or does it not?
>>
>>18366872
It applies to neither genders.
>>
>>18366871

Money can be measured, suffering can't. So the exmaples don't match.
>>
>>18366720
Isn't anyone going to dispute my shit?

gd
>>
>>18366875

So why don't you go after the dude here too >>18366720?

Or do his numbers matter?
>>
>>18366878
The points is making assumptions.

Example: women get more help in school, have easier access requirements for several studies, get positions based on their gender and not their skill, get lower sentences for the exact same crime, get 50%+ of their partners net worth despite cheating on him

We are not playing by the same rules. This is about who has it easier in society.
>>
>>18366884

When you dispute mine I will. Here they are >>18366750.
>>
>>18366889
see >>18366894
>>
>>18366894
>This is about who has it easier in society.

Who said that?

>Which gender really has it on easymode?

Why does it only include the areas you want and not all the other areas mentioned?
>>
>>18366884
Why don't you post it on a feminist forum or something. I'm sure you'll get people wanting to debate it there. I'm just here to ask/answer short questions.
>>
Femanons are actually debating this? Like really?

Have some dignity.
>>
>>18366899

See>>18366773

>No, that's offering other examples, that doesn't disprove the problems I mentioned.
>>
>>18366902
Because the shit I mention is something that all the men in my country gets to feel. You can't say the same about women and slavery. There is next to none here. Must be some dungeon shit in that case.
>>
I got to go, but bottom line is; We don't play by the same rules. They are in your favour.
>>
>>18366911

All men get divorced and lose half their assets? No woman ever drops out of school (just like men do)?

Come on, don't play games here. What's the universal problem all men have to face? Where I live women don't get scholarships or any shit in school (not the US, obviously). I mean, they don't get if for being women. I got one as a man, though. Andp lenty of other women qualified with the same requirements as me (top grades in high school). Sorry, but I'm a man and every single problem you mentioned doesn't affect me. That's why you can't speak for the whole world.
>>
>>18366920

Prove it. The burden of proof and all that crap you guys love to say. Good luck, hope you have a great day.
>>
>>18366925
Not him, but you're literally ignoring what he is saying on purpose.
>>
>>18366603
Fuuuug is this Denmark? It's just like this here in Denmark. I know it's like this in swedcuckland, too.
>>
>>18366930

I'm telling him the problems he describes aren't universal to the male gender. How is that ignoring what he says?
>>
>>18366707
How about by which sex kills themselves more often? What could be a more objective measurement of how bad life is than someone choosing to end it?

Hmm looks like men kill themselves 400% more often. Guess we have it harder.

>inb4 you try the old " women try to kill themselves just as much if not more but they're just more afraid to use violent effective methods"
Bull fucking shit. If you're afraid of hurting yourself then you're not really trying to kill yourself. You're just acting out for attention. And women definitely do that more because they know they'll get it. Men won't and they know it, the total lack of any care or sympathy from society is likely a reason they're killing themselves in the first place. And when they try to kill themselves they mean it.
>>
>>18366943
He literally said that the system favours women. How can you dispute that? He is right, we don't play by the same rules. We don't have those perks.
>>
>>18366925
>What's the universal problem all men have to face?

Jews forcibly trying to steal their foreskins to sell to cosmetics companies for extra sheckels, and then if we complain about the ethics of it, we're labelled sexist/racist for either not respecting jews, or for not respecting the fact that FMG is considered worse and that we should be thanking them for it, all this done by the jews proxy army of feminists who completely ignore the fact that FMG is at least illegal in the civilised world, yet we can't even get age of consent laws about jews stealing foreskins.
This universally does affect men, even the ones who are not circumcised because first of all it sets bad precedence, being a completely legal nearly wold wide organ harvesting industry (exclusive to men), and secondly it basically puts us, potentially our sons (given custody laws) and our brothers at risk and at the mercy of doctors or women who quiet frankly should not have the right to make that choice.
>>
>>18366945
Beautiful post.
>>
>>18366952

Women where I live don't have those perks either, though.
>>
It is easier to be a woman.
Proof: >>18366832
>>
>>18366952
The system doesn't favor women. Why do you think women get free courses or whatever? Because they're special? It's to compensate for how often they're discriminated against in the workplace. Are you going to tell me whites have it harder because other races have special programs for them?
>>
Girls: Need help for this limbo I seem to be in.

We went on a few dates, then she stopped responding to messages from me. After a while I assumed I was being ghosted.

Now the semester has ended and she keeps messaging me via texts and snapchat.

Should I just disengage completely or should I pursue this again?
>>
>>18366981
>one rando woman opinion
>"Proof"
>ignoring all the other women who have contrary opinions

Not arguing either ways on the overall issue but man, that's retarded...
>>
>>18366983
>It's to compensate for how often they're discriminated against in the workplace
Sure it is.
>>
File: 034.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>18366983
>It's to compensate for how often they're discriminated against
>>
is it possible for a guy to have a little boner even without a kiss and without conversation? just from hugging or holding each other?
>>
>>18366983
How did women end up in that position if you're just as fucking good as us?
>>
>>18367007

Yes it is.
>>
>>18366958
Notice how none of the women will respond to it because they know they've got nothing to disprove it.
>>
>>18366945

That's tragic, it really is. I didn't know the difference was so high. I looked it up right now, though, and the internet seems to agree with your numbers.

I do think we would need stats for average age of death and reason of death for both genders, though, before we decide if suicide alone is relevant.

If, for example, I die in my crappy life before I get to the point of suicide, then I'm not in the suicide stats even though my life was really awful. So a number alone is not enough to make a point. It's important, and it warrants study. But it's not a thesis by itself, sorry.
>>
>>18366560
I'm a man. Neither gender has it easy, life is really tough on most, and thinking one has it easy is juvenile.

>>18366614
>Access to higher positions of power?
Come on. Margaret Thatcher, Theresa May, Condoleezza Rice, Angela Merkel, Janet Yellen, Janet Reno, Christine Legarde, Julia Gillard, Hillary Clinton, Indira Gandhi, Benazir Bhutto, Queen Elizabeth II.

>>18366645
>How many men bleed out of their crotches once a month?
Really? How many men die of testicular and prostate cancer compared to breast cancer, which men can also actually get?

>>18366668
>to die for silly ideology
Saving the world from ISIS is not a silly ideology, nor is saving the from Nazism, Communism or the burden of tyrannical king.

>>18366832
Probably, but both men and women have it hard, to be honest, it's just that people try to compare the different challenges faced by each gender, instead of admitting they're not parallel and both have problems.
>>
>>18367031
Jesus fucking Christ, femanon.
>>
>>18367027

I needed to look those numbers up first, just to make sure they were true. But here's my reply if you care. Also, I'm a man. And if it wasn't obvious yet, I never said women had it worse. Read the thread and you'll see. The point is to stop hiding in your own misery and admit we all deal with crap. Empathy isn't born out of competition.

My reply: >>18367031
>>
>>18367042

That's not an argument.
>>
>>18367031
The amount of rage I feel from reading this.
>>
>>18367027
The same applies to the opposite situation...women here have provided different opinions yet no men have replied. Apparently that means men can't disprove it. Wow! Amazing!

Fuck, you all are obnoxious trying to whine about privileges. What are all of you? Some sort of neo-SJWs?
>>
>>18367049

See >>18367047
>>
Why can't women admit that we don't play by the same rules? That the system favours them? We don't get that extra push.

Why is it so hard to admit? It's not a competition. It just is what it is.
>>
File: 1495553933959.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1495553933959.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>18366983
>Why do you think women get free courses or whatever? Because they're special? It's to compensate for how often they're discriminated against in the workplace
How is this fucking fair in any way, shape or form? What about those men who are more qualified? Who had nothing to do with the discrimination whatsoever? They literally got fucked because you feel that you're entitled to shit.

God fucking damn reeee
>>
>>18367043
>just MAN UP and quit crying nobody cares about you and you'll never get any help
Amazing how people as stupid as you can so boldly be a part of the problem and then deny there any problem to begin with.
>>
>>18367031
>If, for example, I die in my crappy life before I get to the point of suicide, then I'm not in the suicide stats even though my life was really awful. So a number alone is not enough to make a point. It's important, and it warrants study. But it's not a thesis by itself, sorry.
This is 100% bait. 100%.
>>
>>18367019
Too considerate to trick us with their raw intelligence.
>>
Girls, what do you think about all the nudes of ex girlfriends posted on this website?
>>
>>18367031
>I die in my crappy life before I get to the point of suicide, then I'm not in the suicide stats even though my life was really awful. So a number alone is not enough to make a point
Modern medicine wouldn't be a thing if people had the same mindset as you.
>>
I just came here to say that I love all femanons. Despite everything.
>>
>>18367087

>You are not the only one suffering. Misery isn't a contest one side "wins". Dealing with your problems doesn't imply ignoring or minimizing the problems of others.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>18367099
it's fucking disgusting. guys who post nudes to the internet are the reason so many chicks don't send nudes to men. i only send nudes to my girlfriends now.
>>
File: 1491729724157.jpg (240KB, 962x850px) Image search: [Google]
1491729724157.jpg
240KB, 962x850px
>>18367124
I still want to war for them and give them the whole world, but don't fucking imply.
>>
>>18367132
Sure, and mens misery is over 400% worse, hence why women comparatively have life on easy mode.
>>
>>18367124
>>18367143
Same desu
>>
>>18367140
But if you started dating a guy and he built up your trust for him over time, you would then send him nudes right?
>>
>>18367019
I know this was posted to shit on women, but can someone actually answer this? Genuinly curious.
>>
>>18366560
Are you happy now?
>>
>>18367148

A single number is not a thesis. I could say we men are 400% weaker with that same number. Data needs context.
>>
>>18367167
What kind of context?
>>
>>18367155
it would have to be a lot of trust over a long period of time. i don't need my career potentially getting ruined just bc i decided to send my pussy to some guy who wasn't that great in the first place
>>
Do we all agree that women have it worse?
>>
>>18367052
We're sorry, all the men who are scheduled to reply to your complaints killed themselves because their problems were too severe to deal with any more, while you women with your allegedly just as severe problems were perfectly content to keep on living.
>>
>>18367177
The fact that you're still alive to make this post means you can't say shit. Stop whining about other people's problems.
>>
>>18367173
The original question was:
>Which gender really has it on easymode?
And all these faggots are talking about misery....kek.

It's obvious that the system is in favour of women. If your gender was created as a shittier version, well, so be it. The system is still in your favour, though.

Maybe, maybe women are wired in such a fucked up way that their mind/hormones/whatever, is slowly driving them insane.
>>
>>18367167
>I could say we men are 400% weaker
The zeitgeist says suicide is not evidence of weakness, though, so you'd have to redefine that first.
>>
Why y'all trashing women? This is one of those "everyone knows the answer to deep down inside, but never talks about" topics.

Behave fellas.
>>
What is going on in this thread?
>>
Women, how would your perception differ for a relationship with a man if he was

A: full term employed
B: temporarily unemployed
C: long term NEET
>>
>>18366560
One thing that makes me hate women a little is just how easy the dating game is for them because of how mother nature rigs it in their favor.

More males than females on the planet aged between 18 - 40 is where a lot of problems are caused. But no one seems to mention it ever.

Men are not able to find a partner because there is simply not enough women. That leads to suicide, rape and violence.

What happens to the women though? Their ego gets stroked so hard their self worth goes through the roof and the turn into insufferable cunts. Women aren't to blame though its the way nature intended it. For men to die and women to weed out the best potential mates. Women literally get to sit on their asses and choose
>>
>>18367209
>A: full term employed
Great, he's stable. Would date.
>B: temporarily unemployed
That's fine, things happen. Would date.
>C: long term NEET
Wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole unless he likes being a house husbando which in that case, would date.
>>
>>18367216
Just don't be a sub 8/10 cuck. Problem solved.
>>
>>18367216
>it's girls fault they get raped because they didn't want to date me

you seem like an unironically evil person.
>>
>>18367182
>Which gender has life worse?
>it's totally women feminism told me so!
>no it's men actually. Here let me prove with a series of logical arguments you can't refute
>s-shut up this argument is stupid anyways everyone stop talking about it!

This is what we call damage control folks.
>>
Why do so many men hate women?
>>
>>18367225
It's not their fault for men raping them. There just isn't enough women so men resort to rape. Not justifying it at all.
>>
>>18367193

What is suicide then?
>>
>>18367234
They're just trash if they try to rape a woman.

t.guy behind at least 5 of these who lives life on easy mode posts.
>>
File: 20150920_150439.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20150920_150439.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
Things are going really awesome with my girlfriend for this first month, I wanted to be friends with my ex (lives across the world) but my girlfriend really hates seeing anything about my ex.

I knew my ex for 4 months before going long distance and eventually breaking up 4 months in to long distance. I was lonely since I still have no friends where I moved, so I used Tinder and met my new girlfriend

My new girlfriend is really good for me, and I want to make her happy so I blocked my ex and I told her that I need to block her for a while. She responded saying that she doesn't know why but she respects the decision and we will never see/talk to eachother again.

The thing is, even though I wouldn't date her again, I'm still not over my ex. My new girlfriend doesn't want to date me until I'm over her, so I told her that I am, and I thought I was at the time but I'm not.

Can someone give me some advice please? Tell me your gender too, please
>>
>>18367229
They're ugly. I have yet to see an attractive man hate on women. That isn't banter.
>>
>>18367170

Context to prove your thesis, mine, or even others we didn't put forth here. More data that's not anecdotal.
>>
>>18367238
I didn't say I disagreed, did I?

By the way, Erwin Rommel killed himself to save his family from the Nazis, so suicide isn't weakness 100% of the time. Generalisations are very unacademic.
>>
>>18367228
1) i just got to this thread
2) if your argument is that rapists aren't responsible for their actions, that makes you evil. the gender of the rapist is irrelevant. either way, you are an evil person.

>>18367234
"resorting to it" makes it seem as if men are making a last-ditch decision because they're denied of some resource they need to live. lack of pussy will not kill you, and if you subject a woman to years of trauma because you aren't getting laid then you are an evil person. just how it is.
>>
>>18367249
I agree with you.

Let me ask you this. Based on past knowledge, experience, this thread, etc. Who do you think lives life on easymode? With easymode being having it easier in life on average.
>>
>>18367242
>The thing is, even though I wouldn't date her again, I'm still not over my ex
You are an idiot. Block your ex and do your gf a favour and leave.
>>
>>18367254
The whole concept of "easymode" is retarded. The "average" set of experiences is defined by both men and women, and way too individual to be generalized like this.

It seems like the concept of "easymode" is mostly bought into by either chicks who are mad they didn't get promoted, or men who are depressed because girls think they're ugly.
>>
File: Bundesarchiv_Bild.jpg (156KB, 799x504px) Image search: [Google]
Bundesarchiv_Bild.jpg
156KB, 799x504px
>>18367234
>There just isn't enough women so men resort to rape
They can try.
>>
>>18367170
There is no context he'll ever accept, he's just using it as an excuse to not admit the obvious truth because he's a mangina that worships women and will never speak against what they tell him.
>>
>>18367241

Anon said suicide is a way to show life is harder for men. I meant to say (with very few words which can lead to confusion) that maybe life is equally hard for both but men can take it less and crumble.

I'm not disrespecting people that kill themselves. I'm sgowing the number in a vaccum is meaningless, because we can read it in ant way we want.

I don't even believe that position. I'm just picking the opposite example for the same number.
>>
>>18367256
I wish I wasn't so retarded when it comes to multiple girls, man

My parents still talk about her, her parents still talk about me. I wanted to remain friends with her and her family but I guess I need to block her
>>
>>18367241

Sorry, misclicked. Ignore the suicide post.
>>
How do I find someone as broken as I am
>>
>>18367250

Here, I didn't reply correctly. This was for you >>18367270
>>
>>18367274
if you're really not over your ex, chances are your gf knows & it's really hurting her. if you'd rather be with your ex, dump your gf. it's kinder.
>>
File: 1468554045532.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468554045532.png
5KB, 645x773px
Women, how weirded out would you be if someone asked for your number on the train or bus?

1. Would you actually give them your number if they weren't creepy or weird about it?
2. Would you actually respond and maybe go on a date if they texted or called you?
>>
File: 1495288598559.jpg (41KB, 650x726px) Image search: [Google]
1495288598559.jpg
41KB, 650x726px
>>18367285
Probably :D
>>
>>18367254

I can't answer that. An uncle killed himself over money problems. A cousin was killed by her husband. Those are extremes I know, but the thing is I see misery on both sides.
>>
>>18367285
Are you attractive? What do you mean with "not be creepy or weird about it"?
>>
I've been this girl's beta cuck for the past 6 months. She is dating this dude who lives an hour away and every time I try to bounce I get reeled back in by some sappy text she sends that makes me think I can bang her...I haven't seen or talked her in a month since school ended (we are in gradschool together) until she texted me today...she is living with her BF this summer as context

>Her, "Miss You."
>Me, "Hope you are enjoying summer break."
>Her, "I hope summer goes by quickly so we can hangout again...lets go on a road trip!!"
>Me, "Lol ok sure."
>Her, "I can't wait for Wonder Woman this weekend, but I have to see it alone :(, but that is ok because then I can see it with just you!!!"

...like I said, I'm incredibly cucked by this girl who won't let me leave her orbit, the miss you, road trip, movie with you texts make me think I can bang, but I know it won't happen...the question I have is...why is she doing this?
>>
>>18367270
Women absolutely are not more emotionally capable. Men have naturally better control and spend their whole lives being trained to be stoic and never show weakness.

The fact that so many men kill themselves in spite of these things just goes to show that the 400% worse number is an understatement. The ones who kill themselves are just the tip of the ice burg.
>>
>>18366993
Depends, do you want to keep talking to her?
You can try asking her what was up with the long pauses.
>>
>>18367283
What can I do? My current girlfriend and I are really a great match and we like each other a lot. I hate that I'm not over my ex, and yes I know it's bugging her, but we both want to make this work

I wish I didn't unblock her to say that I don't want to never talk to or see her again, now I have to wait 2 days to block again

Fuck I really wanted to stay friends with her, at least on Facebook to see what we're up to
>>
>>18367007
Boners can happen everywhere, even if it's non-sexual.
>>
>>18367311

Maybe they kill themselves because we are told to keep everything inside instead of dealing with it in time. So men are more likely to fly off their handle.

See how easy it is to take things out of context and make up "results"?
>>
>>18367304
Well, a lot of creeps like to catcall or get uncomfortably close and think they can get away with it cause they're on public transport. I've seen it happen tons of times where a guy goes something like "hey mami let me get your number" or something. So non-creepy to me would just be saying something like "Hey, I think you're really pretty, could I get your number" or something like that. I have no idea how I'd do it really, I've never done it before.

>are you attractive?
I'm not horrendous, but I'm not the most good looking guy. I'd say a little below average.
>>
How creeped out would you be if a guy told you he dated a trap?
>>
>>18367330
>"So he's gay then. Huh."
>>
>>18367330
>>18367351
>>
>>18367321
Then that would be evidence that society treats men worse and that women have it easier, moron.

>>18367291
Oh my god nobody is fucking claiming that women never have anything negative happen to the retard. The matter is that negative things happen to men at a much higher rate, which means women have it on easy. Even playing a game on easy mode doesn't mean you can literally never lose. It just means the game throws far less obstacles at you and they're usually easier to overcome.

And killing yourself is a completely different context than being killed by another person. Only miserable people kill themselves. Anyone, even happy people, can be murdered. I'm sure your cousin was feeling pretty good about how she will literally never have to deal with the same kinds of financial problems as your uncle because as a woman some man or the government will literally always be there to bail her out.
>>
>>18367329
Why don't you use a dating app?
>>
>>18367368
>I'm sure your cousin was feeling pretty good about how she will literally never have to deal with the same kinds of financial problems as your uncle because as a woman some man or the government will literally always be there to bail her out.

She didn't live a pretty life before shit went down. The abuse didn't start at the murder. But you are going to call me a liar anyway so why bother?

Anon (maybe it was you) asked me about my experience. In my experience both men and women can live pretty shitty lives. That was my answer. I can't say the game is rigged against any gender because I've seen them both get shitted upon pretty hard.
>>
>>18367368
>Then that would be evidence that society treats men worse and that women have it easier, moron.

I was showing manipulation of data. Learn to read. As I said above, I don't need to believe in the position. I was just showong how the same numbers can be bent to mean what you want them to mean.
>>
>>18367407
I don't think you're a liar, I just think you're retarded. How else could explain exactly what I mean as specifically as possible only for you to just repeat what you'd already said like you didn't read what I said.
>>
>>18367427

So money is the only measure of happiness? Being beaten black and blue in front of your kids is "feeling pretty good"?

Yeah, the poor dude was the one that had enough money to waste until he had none and then the taxes pushed him over the edge. The woman was obviusly really happy all the time because women can have no problems. The government will save them.
>>
They're still going at it lol.
>>
>>18367368
>>18367429

You assume she had it easy just based on gender even though logic should tell you home life wouldn't be that good right before a murder. That's literally what you all say I do: ignoring reality and using genders instead of facts to make my statements. Hope you can see the irony in that.
>>
guys,

I've been dating my boyfriend for about a month now, but he won't touch me. He's a affectionate, we hold hands and kiss, but he hasn't taken it any further. I feel like I'm constantly kissing his neck and touching him suggestively, but he won't take over/continue. I've even given him blow jobs before, but he doesn't take the initiative to do those types of things to me in kind. What's the deal? By this point im feeling a little frustrated. Should I wait for him to come around or do I tell him how I feel? I don't even know how I would bring this up without sounding thirsty.
>>
>tfw the only girl interested in me has just revealed her craziness
>she is suicidal (she isn't crying to me, fortunately)
Why can't I just have an average looking gf who is sane? ;_;
Is asking for a sane girl too much?
>>
>>18367278
Psychiatric clinic.

>>18367476
Either he is extremely shy or doesn't like touching/sex.
>>
do girls actually need breaks between orgasms

i want to just tie my girlfriend down and make her cum a lot of times with her hitachi, but i dont want to hurt her
>>
>I like grill
>Girl says she just likes me as a friend
>I ask why
>"it's just a feeling"
What does that even mean? I mean I could insert my own reasons that I think are the case, and maybe she didn't know how or have the heart to say but that really doesn't help me.
---
(Especially since I have every intention of ammending whatever the flaws she sees are and trying again)
>>
>>18367479
Check your girlfriend-having privilege, my man
>>
>>18367476
If he is ok with getting his penis out in front of you for a blowjob, I doubt he is shy. My guess would be he thinks your twat is gross for whatever reason. I can't think of another reason why he hasn't done anything to you yet. He knows after you give him a blowjob that sex or should follow, he is holding back, find out why.
>>
I want to answer questions.
Ask an 18 y/o male brad anything

Brad, not chad. Big difference.
>>
Men:
>how old are you
>what's the youngest and oldest age you'd date?
>>
>>18367542
I'm 18. Youngest I'd date is 17, oldest I'd date is 28.

Unfortunately 28 year olds don't want to date me reee
>>
>>18367512
She's not attracted to you. That's it.
>>
>>18367330
Depends on how you're defining a trap. I would be disappointed if he got that close to a transgirl yet still called her a trap. If you mean a male-identifying cross dresser, then I wouldn't really feel any different.
>>
>>18367542
>25
>22 youngest, 32 oldest

That obviously depends on the person. If it weren't the right person, it wouldn't matter what age they were.
>>
>>18367512
Attraction is more than just being handsome and nice and charming and whatever. It's instinctual. It is an animalistic drive to mate and rear children. It isn't logic that is clear across the board.

There was a study done where they gave women sweaty tshirts and asked them to rank the attractiveness of the man they imagined wearing them. The men who each woman ranked the highest typically had the most different immune system from the respective woman. Evolutionarily, this would make for stronger offspring as their immune system would hopefully have a wider range.

If you asked the woman why she liked the man, could she tell you that? No. But her instincts tell her that.
>>
>>18367533
What is a brad?

>>18367542
Around 21 and 34. I'd bang a 45 MILF.
>>
>>18367476
Tell him you want to have sex. You already sucked his cock and he didn't even need to ask, who do you think you fool with that shit about not sounding thirsty?

Are you sure he had sex before? If he had an erection in front of you and let him get sucked off I doubt he is just shy. Maybe you scared him with your experience. Probably was thinking about how to seduce you little using the tips he heard his friends use or read on the internet and then you constantly grope him and kiss him and then pull out his dick and go down on it like it's made from candy and he probably thinks of all the Chads he will need to try to surpass. Or he doesn't like sex, anyway just ask for it directly but without making him feel attacked, nothing worse than feeling like a girls thinks you're less of man due to your lack of sex drive, we guys are told to be the horny ones if he already has some problems initiating sex.

>>18367512
She doesn't want to be with you. Why are people still this retarded? She's not going to give you a list of things you need to change you know why? Because she hasn't even bothered to think about that, she just never thought about you like that and since you brought it up she just had to shut you down.
>>
>>18367561
Basically a chad who waits until he has a woman's fathers permission of marriage before fornication.
>>
>>18366560

Male
>stronger
>die sooner
>expected to work more
>more prone to suicide, death in accidents, drug addiction
>more likely to end up alone
>if successful can have lots of sex
Women
>can be home maker or other easy mode life styles especially if your attractive
>bleed from vagina once a month
>pressure to have kids before its too late
>not taken seriously by men.
>>
>>18367507
I haven't had that many orgasms consecutively without a cool down, so I can't say personally. Every girl is different. Anything like that, and you should TALK ABOUT IT first. Have a safeword set up. I like the stop light system: Red for "stop now", Yellow for "ease it up a little bit but don't stop", and Green for "more intense, please". If you gag her, have a hand symbol or have her pat you.

Make sure that you communicate during a calm non-sex time to make it clear what everyone wants. Do NOT let dubious consent slide with something like this.
>>
>>18367495
>>18367564
>>18367529

I think he might be shy. He is a virgin, but I told him I'm not worried about that. I'm not even trying to have sex with him specifically, I just want to fool around with him more. And I've only had sex with one person so I don't think he's worried about out doing any chads. He hasn't even tried to touch my breasts yet. So I'm just confused. Maybe I'm being to forward.
>>
>had issue with GF
>didn't argue just got up and left
>she fully realized she was wrong 3 days later apologizes
> too busy/angry over what she did to respond
>not sure I should respond to show her not to take me for granted
She's a great women but she gets these strange bitchcy episodes and says disrespectful shit.
It's becoming an issue because despite us identifying it she keeps doing it.
I've been really sweet to her but shes getting worse and I feel like I'm being taken for granted despite not cheating (which I can easily do) and being supportive of her.
>>
>>18367310
Either she likes playing with your heart, or she really likes you as a friend. Women are generally encouraged to be more mushy with their friends than men are. I can see her having that same conversation with a girl.
I have said to female friends things like, "You are so amazing. I'm so glad I know you. I love you. Wow. Look at you. So good." I have cuddled with them, I have held their hands, I have stared into their eyes adoringly.

I am not an idiot and I don't say/do these things to my male friends (and I try to avoid it with my lesbian/bi friends too). I don't want to play with their hearts if they end up having feelings for me. I know how that feels and I don't wish that on them.

Unfortunately, some girls do not realize this. They don't realize that it's expected that we should put up barriers around our behavior and not show as much affection as we do with the rest of our friends. They think they should treat all their friends the same. Perhaps your friend is like that.
>>
>>18367624
You sound pretty awful yourself wtf
>despite not cheating (which I can do)
>calling your gf a bitch
>never able to back down and admit being wrong

Sounds like you two are too far gone
>>
>>18367624
What did she do? How long have you two been trying to fix her behavior? What steps have you both taken to change it? Have you agreed on what you should both do if you realize she's doing it, or starting to?
Unfortunately, sometimes people just don't change. If they do, there will probably be some time some day where they slip up - in times of stress, it's easy to fall back into old habits. You will have to think long and hard about how you feel about that fact.

Side note, "not cheating" is kind of a basic expectation, not special treatment.
>>
Is being a woman as terrible as it seems?
>>
>>18367229
>guy gets cheated on by multiple women
>guy is raised by a single mom who slept around and gave him a terrible impression of women
>guy was raped as a kid by women
>guy watches his ex find another guy in a week, while he takes years just to move on

reasons. forgiveness is a thing too.
>>
>>18367542
31, and it depends entirely on the maturity level of the woman. I used to think 25-35 was a good range for me. Then I met a 19 year old girl at work and I admired her a lot. But she had a bf, so yeh..
>>
>>18367675
Most of the time
>>
>>18367609
Seems like a bit of a pussy. He could also be playing games. Like he is holding off on sex to make you want him more or something. I don't know, do guys even do that?

If he is a virgin maybe he just doesn't know what to do or is nervous, maybe he just needs you to hold his hand lol
>>
>>18367699
What's so bad about it? I think having breasts would be pretty rad.

>>18367701
Sounds more like he's playing games. Women want what they can't have; you can never throw yourself onto a girl or they'll use you up and quickly discard you when they're bored.
>>
>>18367609
I wish I could help you. I don't think you're being too forward.

The way I see it you can keep being forward maybe it turns him on feel wanted or likes to be shown around so he doesn't mess up or something or just hug and kiss some more and hope he eventually can't resist.

Hope he isn't one of those low libido guys I have a hard time believing exist.
>>
>>18366570
I'm a single mom, not exactly what I planned on..live of my life turned into a alcoholic who beat the piss out of me for years, but still hear I should work it out for my family. I work two jobs (about 50-55 hrs a week), and I'm a full time mom. And that's just the lovely basics. Cake walk my ass. Guys can just walk away and call you a bitch. Mommy can't.
>>
>>18367370
Too nervous that I'd get caught using one by someone I know. I'm extremely shy and socially anxious and would hate that kind of attention. I'm really only asking about the train thing as a hypothetical anyways, I doubt I'd actually do it.
>>
Dudes, how would I hint to my coworker that I want to hook up? We flirt and make inappropriate comments at work all the time and I think he likes me back. Would this ruin things at work?
>>
>>18367724
Honestly, that's a pretty crappy situation if true, but you did put yourself in the situation, and it could equally happen to a man.

Men want custody of their children, its the unfair justice system that forces them to pay for Mommy's new ear rings while she tells little Jimmy how evil men are and pollutes his young mind, causing him issues of sex and relations in his young adult life, forcing him to be a socially stunted shut-in neet.

But I digress. You need two jobs because your current one doesn't pay enough. Try looking for another one.

Full time mom doesn't mean much unless you've got infant children. If you're taking care of teenagers or above then the hard parts over really.

Lesson learned really, don't have children with a man you haven't lived with for a decade.

>>18367743
A woman who kisses on the very first date is usually a hussy, and a woman who waits until the third time around is anything but fussy.
But a woman who kisses the third time around, feet on the ground, head in the clouds, he's the one she wants, he's his shipoopi.

Basically don't be a slut, have some dignity and your 3 minutes of sex will come without destroying your already degraded reputation.
>>
>>18367743
Maybe just invite him over to your place to "watch a movie" if the vibe is right make a move.

Everyone says don't hook up with workmates. I can still work with people after fucking them. I don't see why you have to avoid someone after sex but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>18367743
Get "drunk" on a party and let him have his way with you.
>>
Sex is sin
>>
>>18367769
Oh god that's sexy

>>18367768
I agree, things are only awkward if you make them awkward
>>
>>18367786
Whore

Post your tits you slut
>>
>>18367039
Ovarian and cervical cancer are probably better comparisons to testicular and prostate cancer. Jussayin.
>>
>>18367768
Can you? Can them? Then it's alright.

They are usually talking about being in relationships with coworkers. Due to a myriad of things that can go wrong with it. Workplace environment can already get difficult without pairings involved, then you add them and a few mentally unstable individuals and you just got yourself a nightmare.

>>18367786
I like you miss and you seem smart so I don't know if you actually need to be told this but no other coworkers around. The last thing you want is daterape and slut talk floating around.
>>
>>18367155
Ntayrt but fuck no. Plenty of the assholes leaking nudes online are ex-husbands or long term boyfriends. I want a decent career and anyone who wants the same shouldn't risk it to get some dude off.

If my bf wants to see my tits he can come look in person anyway.
>>
>>18367751
I'm torn. You're being a jerk to this woman who didn't deserve getting the rug pulled out from under her. But you're also quoting my favorite music man song. I don't know how I feel about you.
>>
>>18367809
I'm the bad boy your father doesn't want you bringing home at night
>>
>>18367751
Technically, yes, I did put myself in that situation. We dated for 6 years, daughter is 3. He snapped when she was almost one. General life pressure, he was never much of a drinker, and he's not a very nice drunk. I can honestly say I tried. I tried for years. Then eventually I just had to say 'How long are you going to do this to yourself?'. Yes, it could happen to a man. But usually a guy can get away from a woman. But the idea that someone amazing can just grow into a monster is a sad reality for both genders.
Custody wars can be messy. There's really not much I can say about it. Fighting through your kids is just going to screw them up...and dad's can pollute children too.
As for my work, I'm just doing what I have to, to get by. If one job is not enough, get two. Would like to go to school, but it's a vicious cycle of time. Can maybe consider online school at some point but not right now. Point is, it's no easier being a woman period. I don't just bat my eyes and crap just falls into place, and I generally look down on that.
Daughter is 3...sleeps better than an infant, but still needs a lot. Toddlers are fun.
The decade part, I disagree with. But I would say, even if life seems perfectly mapped out, always have a backup plan so you never get put into a corner.
>>
>>18367816
Too long didn't read
>>
>>18367816
I'm glad you got out of there. I wish you and your daughter the best.
>>
>>18367835
If you really cared you'd send them money

Why haven't you given them moneh???
>>
Girls, what do you think of guys who like fat chicks? Do you find them odd, and would you ever be willing to date a guy like that?
>>
>>18367839
That's true. I guess I really am a heartless cunt. I should probably give up on life.
>>
>>18367854
Yes
>>
>>18367849
I'd feel a little insecure because I'm a DFC skelly. I also might be scared that he'd try to make me gain, depending on how much I trust him there.
I don't find chubby chasers odd, I think it makes sense.
>>
>>18367889
Guys who make girls gain without their consent are absolutely disgusting in my opinion. While I do have my own fantasies of the sort, I would never enact it on someone without their consent.
>>
>>18367849
>would you ever be willing to date a guy like that?
I'm not fat so no. I don't think they're odd, don't really have an opinion on them.
>>
>>18367897
I wouldn't expect any man that I was willing to date to consciously sabotage my weight without my consent. You're right, that's ridiculous. It would also completely backfire on him if I somehow started gaining on my current intake, since I would freak out.
I'm trying to figure out how someone would do that anyway, though. Would it be by adding in calories where you don't expect them? Adding extra butter and oil to everything?

Maybe having a lot of junk food available? But that doesn't seem like without consent. I would realize what I was eating, and I'd be careful about it.

I meant more along the lines of encouraging me to gain, telling me that I would look better with some pounds, showering me in compliments when I stray upwards. I'm kind of susceptible to those kinds of things, and if a boyfriend was telling me that I would have a hard time.
>>
>>18367808
That upsets me. If a girl didn't trust me with her nudes I would feel offended.

Also, I don't see how it would ruin your career. Like, any adult would see your the victim if that happened to you. It's not like you would held accountable for his actions.
>>
guys or girls:
whats the deal with long distance? im moving to SD for college but the girl im pursuing will be in LA. I really like her but i dont know how distance will affect us. What should i do?
>>
>>18367947
South Dakota -> Louisiana
or
San Diego -> Los Angeles?

Going to make a new thread in a sec, might want to repost.
>>
>>18367918
>Would it be by adding in calories where you don't expect them?
Most likely. Stuff like sugar has an absurd impact, I lost a lot of weight just by cutting out soda. If I wanted to fatten someone up I suspect that's the route I would take.
>>
NEW
E
W

>>18367997
>>18367997
>>18367997
>>18367997
>>
>>18367922
>Also, I don't see how it would ruin your career.
I don't think you understand the extent creepers will go to. My friend was harassed for literally years by this schmuck with a few pictures she had. No one shamed her for it and they were in her corner, but it was incredibly stressful for her regardless. If a girl ever did send nudes I'd encourage her to cover her face or something like that.
>>
>>18367922
Trust is built up by showing that you are consistent over a long period of time. You seem to assume that trust is given right off the bat, and you must do something to break it. That is the opposite.
I have a hard time trusting people in some contexts. They did not do anything personally to lose my trust. They just have not yet gained my trust. That is earned over an expanse of time.
>>
File: IMG_0721.jpg (71KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.jpg
71KB, 968x1200px
>>18366490
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (94KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
94KB, 968x1200px
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.