[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw buzzfeed is constantly on /adv/ and making fun of me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Tfw buzzfeed is constantly on /adv/ and making fun of me for stuff I can't change
>>
Noticed you didn't get a reply.
>>
Mucho autismo
>>
>Mucho autismo
>>
>>18365917
Lol buzzfeed isn't doing anything that the retards on here don't already do. I'd rather be with an autistic NEET than a liberal cuck.
>>
>>18365917
Buttfeet is the worst. Making fun of people who have social anxiety problems. The video itself wasnt bad, it kind of shows the problems that certain men are facing. It is how they labeled the video. "Beta Male" "LULZLULZLULZ". so instead of addressing the issue of getting these people help with anxiety, they make fun of it.
>>
>>18368514
It could have had a point but it was so cringey and unauthentic it lost any opportunity to have one.

I just don't understand. /adv/ is a good place that's helped countless people.
>>
>>18368578
Yea I agree about the vid, missed opportunity. I didn't really expect it to be in depth tho. It was just surface level so I'm not surprised

Buzzfeed can't distinguish between /adv/ and /b/ to them its all the same cesspool of misogynistic and racist shit they loathe. If you actually consider the amount of times nigger and faggot are said on here, I'm not surprised they would just think thats all it is
>>
I'm on this board right now because of that thread on /pol/ :^)
>>
>>18368588
I'm not surprised either because those intellectually bankrupt clickbait writers can't see things past their knee-jerk reaction that they'd throw under the bus all the good people here who've helped me out for years, just because they use taboo words. It's either they're unable to see the good in a place like this because they're so deep in their coddled view on things, or they're willfully trying to tear down the types men and women who seek advice just because they hate them. I think it's alittle bit of both.
>>
>>18368612
bump
>>
hopefully /pol/ does something about it, would be fun
>>
Don't bother trying. The game is rigged.
>>
>>18369792
Lulz
>>
>>18369792
Lulz
>>
>>18369792
Lulz
>>
I thought the video was accurate (if exaggerated). It wasn't making fun of social anxiety. It was about how 4channers blame everyone else for their problems. I've seen that attitude a lot on here.
>>
>>18369835
I didn't watch the video but isn't buzz feed the same place that talks about equality and racism and all that stuff that at the end of the day is more about personal responsibility than social issues?

I mean it's incredibly common for normies to be extreme hypocrites but why are you defending them?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.