[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girl >seems to be going really well >3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: feelssadman.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
feelssadman.png
186KB, 936x590px
>dating girl
>seems to be going really well
>3 months in
>think i'm in love
>first time for any of these things
>tell her
>she says she loves me too
>4 weeks later
>find out she has an online blog called 400 challenge
>she has challenged herself to suck off 400 men
>every detail is in this online blog
>starts off by saying she's not very sexually experienced
>proceeds to give a blow by blow account of each blow and her experiences
>she's at number 85 according to her blog
>dates suggest that she has met at least 30 in the time we have known each other
>doesn't seem like there are any signs of her stopping
>she hasn't mentioned anything like this before
>said she has never had a proper boyfriend before me

wat do?
>>
>>18365914
inb4 link to blog

no
>>
>>18365914
>>18365915

it's all over google dude
>>
File: kermit.jpg (4KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
4KB, 238x195px
>>18365914
>>
>>18365914
This is the worst thing I've ever read.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18365914
>wat do?
has she given you head and if so ask her what number you are
>>
>>18365914

This is literally every girl. I'd say 99% of girls have given themselves or their friends a similar challenge at age 16-19. Maybe 400 is a bit extreme but 50 or 100 is fairly common. You should probably bring it up and ask her to stop at 100.
>>
r u trolling bro
if you aren't than the obvious answer is to talk to her about it because your "gf" is a whore.
>>18365932
>This is literally every whore. I'd say 99% of girls have given themselves or their friends a similar challenge at age 16-19.
fixed that for you.
>>
>>18365932
my ex confessed to me her number was over 50 but less than one hundred. she lost count. more prevalent than any of us want to believe
>>
>>18365932
Those are long term challenges. Also very popular is ice bucket challenge, but for young girls instead of ice it's bukkake
>>
Dude don't be a fucking jerk pass her along. Then all those guys will owe you a favor.
>>
dude you'll be alright eventually. bros need to stand by each other in these times.
>>
>>18365914
>>18365919

link or gtfo
>>
>>18365937
>whore
>girl
pick two
>>
F
>>
>even talking to a girl that has had another man's cock in her mouth at some point

lmao, cuck
>>
File: 1452836422610.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1452836422610.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>18365932
Is this just typical 4chan bait or are girls actually like this? Because if yes I'm missing out big time
I would think a teenage girls would have sucked some dick but not that much
>>
File: J2DEHCR.png (804KB, 710x567px) Image search: [Google]
J2DEHCR.png
804KB, 710x567px
>>18365914
>>
File: rare_dubs_man.png (3MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
rare_dubs_man.png
3MB, 8000x8000px
>>
>>18366001
100 isn't that much. Typically a teen sucks 5 guys in 30 minutes. They do that only at weekends, since they have school and other extra curricular activities. So 20 weekends, that's less than 6 months, so one semester and one summer break and she completed the challenge.
>>
>>18365914
If she is legitimately in love with you, now would be a good time to plant a seed that will eventually see herself as a worthless whore. Break up with her and tell her it's because she's a whore, show her the evidence on the blog, and tell everyone in your social circle about how she "cheated on you with 30 guys in 4 months". Emphasise to others she's a cheater while you emphasise to her she's a whore. Eventually her self worth and any sense of dignity she has will plummet.
>>
>dating girl
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18366136
>If she is legitimately in love with you
If she were legitimately in love with OP she wouldn't be sucking dick behind his back. If it's true then she clearly doesn't value their relationship.
>>
File: Bait thread.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bait thread.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>18365914

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.