[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, unfortunately, 4chan, you're my only hope. I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: xKuvaCK.png (77KB, 243x254px) Image search: [Google]
xKuvaCK.png
77KB, 243x254px
Alright, unfortunately, 4chan, you're my only hope. I feel like something is wrong with my heart. Here's a record of my blood pressure over the last few days.

saturday
4:20pm 205/100
4:25pm 173/100
5:38pm 164/78 (after 10 minutes of deep breathing)
1:13am 180/76

sunday
10:33am 148/80
2:30pm 173/77
8:46pm 155/88

monday
12:36am 132/71
4:08am 163/72
12:19pm 164/78
2:31pm 176/82 (after eating pizza)
8:59PM 140/92

When I wake up, I feel normal, but as the day progresses, my chest aches more and more. It aches enough that it keeps me up at night. It's in the middle of my breast bone. I don't have insurance because I got fired several months ago. I applied for welfare insurance, but when I called, they said I only qualify for a free vasectomy. Wew lad. That's weird, because they sent me a card that looks like an insurance card. Is it effectively a free vasectomy card? Seems weird to me.

So, please, if anyone has some insight into what might be going on here, that'd be rad because I don't want to die early.
>>
See a doctor, he will give you medication for blood pressure

Remove all stress from life. Get an easy job for a while, even if it's low pay or part time

Eat healthy and of course go for a long walk everyday
>>
what>>18365789
said. We're not doctors and even if we somehow were, a doctor wouldn't be on at this time on 4chan.
>>
>>18365781
You're probably not dying, go see a doctor even if you don't have medical insurance.
>>
Medfag reporting in

What is your
Height
Weight
Family history of similar issues
Diet
Unhealthy habits?
Living conditions?
Medications/recreational drugs
Any history of conditions in the past?
Is this laying down, standing, sitting?
What are you using to measure your BP with
>>
Well, boys and girls, I just got back from the ER. They're sending me to a cardiologist. My BP was 200/115 in the ambulance. They did a couple EKGs on me, blood work, some other shit, and they said...nigga, you need to see a cardiologist. But the heart itself is fine. No problems there.

>>18366449

>Height
5'9
>Weight
>Age
>Gender
m
>Family history of similar issues
yup. strokes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, diabetes...on my mom's side.

>Diet
not that bad. i stick to greens and chicken and fish mostly, but i have a fetish for 2% milk, and sour cream on my beans and rice. because i'm a poorfag, i mostly eat beans and rice. which make me feel like shit, actually, so i'm gonna stop eating it.

>Unhealthy habits?
i never exercise. sedentary.

>Living conditions?
normal middle class.

>Medications/recreational drugs
i might have a little booze on the weekend. as in 1-2 glasses of vodka or whiskey.

>Any history of conditions in the past?
nein

>Is this laying down, standing, sitting?
it gets worse when i lay down. i feel it more. otherwise, no.

>What are you using to measure your BP with
a little bp measuring thing with a cuff. it's calibrated.
>>
File: 1487242157399.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487242157399.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>18366953
>weight 360
>diet not that bad
>>
>>18365781
what >>18365804 and >>18365789 said

Also
>4:20pm 205/100
>4:25pm 173/100
These are way too high
>>
>>18366953

Yeah it's the weight why your blood pressure's through the roof, dawg. Hit the gym.
>>
Glad you caught it in time, anon. Hope you get better!
>>
Take it from a former fat ass that developed Type 2 Diabetes before I got my ass into shape.

YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT!

You are going to fucking die from this if you do not wake the fuck up and stop shoving so much food down your fucking wide ass throat.

Monitor your calorie intake. Eat only 1,600 a day. At your weight, you'll drop to 200lb in no time.

YOU WILL FEEL HUNGRY

That's the fucking point. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>18367196
it's changed, is what i mean. i used to order domino's all the time, now i cook my own shit. but sometimes i make it too...good. my biggest vice is chips. i've lost 30 lbs in the last few months.
>>
>>18365781
Exercise piggy
>>
>>18367473
great job on the progress anon! I've found that with heavier people bodyweight exercises are a lot easier than going to the gym so check those out.
>>
>>18365781
Firstly I've heard studies that heart health can actually very commonly be compromised by poor oral health so make sure you're brushing your teeth and stuff plenty.

Drink lots of water everyday, at least one glass an hour. Water is good for your health in all forms, and can even affect energy and concentration depending if you're hydrated or not.

360 pounds at 5 9 is not healthy. Go running once a day. If you aren't up to running, even just walking. Put some good music on, go outside, see nature. Try to find a time you can be available everyday so that you can make it a routine.

Also doubling down on the weight thing, try to lower your calorie intake as well. Don't go anorexic or bullemic and skimp out on things you need, but maybe try to tone it down.

Also, if you're in a stressful work or home life environment this can always contribute. This would have too many variables for me to speak to.

Lastly, the obvious thing, go see a doctor. They would be able to help you much more specifically than any of us can.

Good luck hope this helps
>>
>>18368394
one glass an hour is a fucking lot of water.
I agree with hydration, but that's fucking too much. consider you get water in the food you eat.
>>
>>18368394
>>18368397
A gallon and a half a day isn't insane, but if you're not moving like at a that's a lot of water. You'll spend more time pissing than drinking.
>>
High risk for heart failure, kidney disease, or stroke. You need a change in diet and exercise, pronto. Exercise, low-sodium + high fiber diet, and hold back on the damn fluids.
>>
You are obese. Your heart is in bad shape but it's still perfectly recoverable (you're quite young). Start exercising and lose weight. If you're already losing weight, then you're on the right track. But lose weight NOW because if you keep this shit up for 10 years you're looking at cardiovascular disease, strokes and all kind of shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.