[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, is it really just a easy as inviting a girl to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Victims_of_Japanese.jpg (160KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
Victims_of_Japanese.jpg
160KB, 409x500px
Hey /adv/, is it really just a easy as inviting a girl to go out somewhere?
I don't want to mess this up with her
>>
No one said it was easy. Just be direct and try to make most of the decisions. Don't "ask" her.
Instead of saying, do you want to get lunch, say Let's get lunch at this specific place at this specific time.
>>
>>18365615
Yep. They've usually already put you in a yes no or maybe zone.

If youre in the yes zone shell likely agree and even cancel plans for it. If youre in the maybe zone shell say yes if shes not doing something else.

Ive got a good one. Do you know what she likes to do? Something shared? A video game? An outdoor or recreational activity?

Get into a conversation about weekend plans. Say "well im going to do _____" wait /hope for the "wow that sounds fun! Im jealous!" and that's when you invite her.

If this works its very smooth and very not awkward.
>>
It really is. And if she's into you she'll be down to go and putting in effort to have a good time.
>>
>>18365615

Asking her out? Easy, just say "I'm doing such and such, wanna come?"

Getting a "yes"? Well, it depends. If you've never spoken to her before, she'll probably say "no". If she is not looking for anything right now, she'll probably say "no". If she is not attracted to you, she'll probably say "no". If she is in a relationship, she'll probably say "no". Etc. Etc.

Do you think you have a shot?
>>
File: sacrebleu.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sacrebleu.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>>18365640
We've spoke, but we aren't in classes so we don't see eachother too often, She isnt in a relationship, Shes probably a 7/10 and Im about the same (inb4 liar, girls have said that I'm hot before). She likes me and im no where near orbiting, I just can't think of a way to start it.
>>
>>18365674
I think I may well have atleast shot
>>
>>18365674

>She likes me and im no where near orbiting, I just can't think of a way to start it.

That's the part I have trouble believing. One of this things contradicts the other.

Do you hang out and talk? Or not?

How do you know she likes you but don't have an opportunity to ask her out?
>>
>>18365688
I mean its acquaintance level rn. I only see her in one of my classes and I don't go out of my way to speak to her but we just have for the past few weeks.
>>
>>18365698

How you know she likes you, then? You barely know her from a class. I mean, in a club, I get it. Attention = Want to fuck?

But in class? Are you sure?
>>
>>18365715
Well that's just it, I don't know for sure if she likes me. She's just one of the quiet girls, barley has any social media too. I wish I didn't like her so I'd stop thinking about her since I don't want to get oneitis, but i've never actually done any of this jazz before.
>>
>>18365752
>I don't know for sure if she likes me.

Yet, here you say >>18365674

>She likes me

Dude, you are building a relationship in your head. You say she ikes you, and when pressured you admit you don't know. TAke a step back and try to spend less time thinking about a girl you don't really know.
>>
File: all is lost.jpg (8KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
all is lost.jpg
8KB, 259x195px
>>18365752
>I don't want to get oneitis
it's too late anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.