[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 years old >NEET since 18 >No gf since 0 >Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 548x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 548x411px
>27 years old
>NEET since 18
>No gf since 0
>Never had friends too
>Family disrespects me
>Stranges think I'm retarded

Man, what can I do with my life at this point? What's the best case scenario for me? Please.
>>
>>18365129
Start with the neet part and get a job.

Easy.
>>
>>18365129
Well, to pull yourself out of your situation, you're going to have to WANT it. So you might be fucked.

>The education route:
What you need to do is find a job. Any job. It can be fast food. Just start saving some money and getting experience. Look into getting an education at a local junior college. Chances are, you'll qualify for financial aid. If you do, financial aid will not only cover the total cost of your (already very cheap) education, it'll put a couple thousand dollars in your pocket each semester. Along with a minimum wage job, you should have enough money to live on your own, even, if you handle your money well. Talk to a campus counselor to help you set up your degree path. This shit couldn't be easier, but you have to GO THERE and talk with them. You'll end up getting a free AA degree and save a nice chunk of money in the process.

Protip: Restaurant jobs are very low level and easy to get into, but you make pretty ridiculously good money if you're a waiter making tips. I have a friend who works at a pretty casual (but kinda fancy) place where they sell burgers for $15 and he makes over $45k a year. Working as a server won't get you very far in terms of having an impressive resume, but they're great for making money without requiring education or experience.

>The no education route:
Get at job at a BIG company. My best recommendation would be Amazon. Try your hardest to avoid food jobs -- Some of them can pay well, like in my example above, but they're not practical for the long-term because they don't offer benefits and there isn't any room to move up. Starting pay at Amazon is very competitive for warehouse work. In California, they start you at $14/hr. They offer great benefits with medical coverage and everything. Be prepared to work your ass off. Spend a year working there and you'll almost certainly get promotions/raises as long as you're not a retard.
>>
>>18365187
>cont

The education route is the SAFEST way to go, and will open the most doors for you when you start to look for serious work. But keep in mind, there are no guarantees that you'll be successful with either option. It's easy to sit in your diaper shitting all over yourself and being spoonfed, and it's not fun working. The no education route will probably be the most challenging option for you since it will require some VERY hard work.

Cannot stress enough that you need to WANT it. Employers tend to invest in employees that have obvious interest in learning more and moving up.
>>
Nice to see you here, man. Realistically speaking, there are chances for me to become really successful starting at this point and age? I mean, academically respected/ with some prestige (even being older than the rest) and/ or rich?
>>
>>18365187
>>18365202
This question is for you. Sorry.
>>18365241
>>
Hi i´m also a neet trying to escape that lifestyle.
Dont know if its the same with you but my biggest problem is to actaully do the things i want to do. what helped me most is having weekly phonecalls with a friend. if thats not a possibillity try going to some psycho counseling if you can get it free.
also try to somewhat plan what you are doing the day. write it down at about 6pm each eavening. make the same at a grander scale for each month. try to include sport in it early on with time this will become useful leisure.
>>
Get your lazy ass up and get a job bitch....when you start making good money then it's time to call the hookers ...where ? ...my friend go rent a hotel
>>
>>18365241
>Nice to see you here, man. Realistically speaking, there are chances for me to become really successful starting at this point and age? I mean, academically respected/ with some prestige (even being older than the rest) and/ or rich?
It's really never too late to accomplish academic/financial greatness. Forget what society tells you about having to enjoy your life while you're young. Sure, it's better to be established and have a start when you're much younger, but you're clearly past that point, so it isn't going to do you any good to wallow in it and feel sorry for yourself. You still have plenty of your life left ahead of you.

If you want an impressive education, you WILL be pretty strictly time-constrained. Some college programs run their course faster than others, but you're looking at 2 years for an AA, 4 for a BA, 6 for MA and 8 for a PHD. If you really think about it though, you're not too old for those education levels to be underwhelming. If you started now, you'd have a MA by the time you're 33. Most 33 year-olds haven't gone that far in their education. If you started now, you'd have a PHD by 35, and only a few people go that far in their education at ANY age.

As for working your way up with a company, that shit can happen overnight. There aren't really any specific time constraints on you. How far and quickly you move up is really only restricted by which company you're working at and how badly you want to climb. Don't get me wrong, you need to be prepared to devote YEARS to improving yourself and getting yourself back on track. But you reap what you sow. Work hard and try to learn as much as you possibly can about your job and the people working next to you. Next thing you know, you're getting cross-training. Then you can train or even manage people in a particular field because you know their jobs. Perform well and you'll be promoted to bigger and better things.
>>
>>18365284
>>18365293
Thank you guys. That's all I needed to know. God bless you.
>>
>>18365167
everything needs experience, especially if you are older than 18
>>
>>18365718
Is this what they told you after 50th rejected job offer or your personal excuse to never try anything?

Sure getting job with 0 experience or education isnt easy, but you got yourself into this situation.

And you can always try to lie about past experiences. Better than nothing.
>>
>>18365725
I have a job, im not OP but ive been in the same situation.

The job market for normal labour jobs today is a fucking joke, all ruined by boomers union shit and migrants taking everything. For every grocery job there is at least 10000 applications for 1 full time position and bosses only wants people with "deep experience" in fucking retail. The only thing you can do to get a job easily is to know some slut who is fucking the boss or some shit.

Got tired of it and educated myself.
>>
I'm similar and I've thought long and hard about this.
I realized that it's all in my head, I can control what I'm feeling. It doesn't matter what position I have in life, I could be the richest or poorest man on earth, as long as I like myself/my own company I'll be content. I think self-hatred is the root to ALL depression. Life is so much easier when you're confident and honest.

Food, water and somewhere to sleep at night is all you really need in life.
Movies and books have us believing we should make our lives extraordinary, truth is life is enough extraordinary just by itself. Don't be afraid of your own rationality, if something doesn't click with your mindset just say fuck off.
Being honest is important but most important is to be honest to ourselves, we lie to ourselves all the time, often we don't realize it, we lie to ourselves about what we really want because we are afraid of what others think.

Get some job, ask your parents for help. It's really not a big deal and having a job will let you meet new people, move out and care for yourself then from there figure out what to do next.
>>
>>18365129
Reinvent yourself.

Volunteer somewhere, it will give you a reference (if you do a good job), you will meet people and learn about networking.

Get a hobby. Have something that you spend time, read and can talk enthusiastically to other people about.

The two things I've mentioned are a start and hopefully will lead into friends and perhaps a job.

t. 30 year old sperg who has been in a similar situation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.