[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 22 year old man, I live alone, have a full time job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1491078958713.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491078958713.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
I'm a 22 year old man, I live alone, have a full time job and I've never dated anyone. I don't drink or do drugs either.
The loneliness is getting to me but I find myself becoming more disgusted with the idea of relationships and sex. I also think majority of people my age are disgusting because of their substance use.
I'm not sure how to proceed. I feel like the last member of my species.
The pic is unrelated, garter snakes are just cute.
>>
File: it's all so tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
it's all so tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>18364025
>I also think majority of people my age are disgusting because of their substance use.
yeah seems like most single women around here all have some drug use problem. imagine that.

it's not that everyone has a substance use problem anon, its that all the single people do. most of the good women are in relationships, or pursuing careers and not actively looking for relationships.
>>
>>18364045
I'm not pursuing anyone.
I've just never met another a person who doesnt do those things.
>>
>No girl's into me
>I hate my entire species
>>
>>18364147
I don't really care so much that they're not into me as I can't be into them. I also hate the men who do those things.
It's like looking at an animal who looks and sounds like me.
>>
>>18364055
>I've just never met another a person who doesnt do those things
This is statistically improbable and an absolutely retarded thing to say. Speaking from experience, even in places like Detroit and Compton, there are still plenty of straight edge types.
>>
>>18364200
I've never met one.

All this thread has done is verify my beliefs.
>>
>>18364207
Yes you have. There is literally no place on earth where every member of a population abuses drugs and/or alcohol.
>>
What exactly do you contribute to the world OP? What is you that makes you think you are better than someone because they do drugs? Do what if they Do drugs? 7 billion people and you can't get around that?
>>
>>18364214
What do you gain by insisting that
I'm a liar? I'm sure they exist, but I've never personally met one.

>>18364215
I'm a cook. Why should I force myself to deal with a drug addict who I can't relate with? It would just be another burden and wouldn't do anything to solve the issue.
>>
>>18364233
I'm hoping that if I call you on your bullshit you'd be real with us and maybe we could try and help you out, but if you're going to keep up with this "everyone I've ever met is a drug addict" story, I guess there's not much to talk about. I'm not going to waste effort trying to help someone who refuses to tell the truth.
>>
>>18364328
You're just reaffirming me.
You've said a lot of nothing.
>>
>>18364215
>HOW DARE YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO'S NOT A DRUG ADDICT FUCKING CISHET CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

You can't even desire a clean gf in this liberal world anymore. Nope, unless you're willing to sleep with STDs and tract marks you're just a fucking bigot!
>>
>>18364346
I didnt even ask for the pure virgin thing.
Just someone who's not a substance abuser and thinks similarly to me but apparently thats also too much.
This thread pretty much confirmed that thinking people like me don't exist is a perfectly rational thing.
>>
Okay hold the fuck up. Even in places with the highest instances of drug use in the world, you've still got massive segments of the population that don't use drugs. You've never met a sober person? No, sorry, that's bullshit and you know it.

What are you even trying to do here?
>>
>>18364359
I've never met one, personally.
I came to look for insight and all I got was people getting mad that I don't like their life choices.
>>
>>18364355
>6 people on an internet forum represent the entire world
Okay I'm now starting to see why you think everyone around you does drugs, because you don't seem to understand relative number values. 6 people isn't everyone sweetie. It's not even close to a representative sample of literally anything.
>>
>>18364215
What a highly autistic post
>>
>>18364364
You keep assuming that everyone who disagrees with you in any way is on drugs. Do you apply this standard in your day to day life? "That dude didn't laugh at my joke. Must be a crack addict!"

This might be why you think everybody is high, if your metric for intoxication is whether or not someone has an opinion.
>>
>>18364379
Why else would they take it so personally?

>>18364368
You're still just saying a lot of nothing.
>>
>>18364389
Because when a dude (re: you) come across as super arrogant and judgemental about something, it's bound to piss people off?
>>
>>18364389
>You're still just saying a lot of nothing
What is this, gradeschool? You gonna pull out "I know you are, but what am I" next? Claiming that I'm saying nothing doesn't make my point any less valid.
>>
>>18364419
You said nothing.
You can't grasp the subject of a post when you read it and spewed a bunch of nonsense because of it.

>>18364408
I said a few thoughts to get insight into it. Everyone aside from the first guy started attacking me for not having met a certain kind of person.
>>
>>18364025
>22
>man
Pick one. You are still like little baby and on top of that with really strange view on world.

Install okcupid and spin the dating wheel. A lot of girls arent as degenerate as you think.

Good luck.
>>
>>18364434
>You said nothing
Except I literally, objectively, demonstratably did say things. Is english just not your first language? Can you literally not read it, or could you just not grasp the concepts? Bevause I can certainly dumb things down for you.
>>
>>18364434
>I said a few thoughts to get insight into it.
In a judgy, condescending way, based on a flimsy premise. Then you started insulting anyone who disagreed with you. What did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>18364440
I think living alone and working full time for the last 4 years have disqualified me as a child.
I looked at the site a few times but all the people weren't right. Even the ones who didnt do any illicit substances were either religious nuts or obvious gold diggers trying to find rich guys. It was upsetting.

>>18364453
They didnt disagree, they just called me a liar.

>>18364445
You put up a strawman and attacked that. Just stop.
>>
>>18364464
>They didnt disagree, they just called me a liar
How is calling you a liar not disagreeing with you?
>I'm telling the truth.
>No you aren't.
Disagreement.
>>
>>18364475
When did I insult anyone?
>>
>>18364464
>y-your arguments a-aren't real, s-so I don't have to refute them okay, just stop! t-they're so dumb I don't even need to say why at all, it's j-just so obvious, right? Right?
lol, k
>>
>>18364481
Implying someone is a drug addict is an insult.
>>
>>18364464
With your current mindset you will die alone.

Realize that finding gf is about finding somebody who you can share your life with. Basically you are too shallow now. You look at their profile, find some negative traits and throw them to bin.

You have to give them chance first. There is no perfect girl for you. And if you manage to find some really nice cute girl with good personality, you will tolerate her drawbacks easily.

So stop sulking and go date them. It is worth of try. If you fail, you lose few hours of your free time. If you success, you gain infinite levels of happiness and fullfilment.
>>
>>18364489
I never called anyone a drug addict. I just said they were taking things too personally.

>>18364486
There was no argument. You "refuted" things I never even said.
>>
>>18364491
>You look at their profile, find some negative traits and throw them to bin.
It's a bit wrong to message someone when their profile says either that god is the most important thing in their life, they dont like guys under 6 feet tall or that they only want college grads.
>>
>>18364495
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

And you can also try dating in old fashioned way. Social events you hate. Opera, demonstrations, gym, swimming pool, various shows and exhibitions, you get the idea.

Try no fap for few weeks/months and use sexual frustration as motivation to talk to girls in public settings on thouse actions.

And stop being judgemental.

Also what is wrong on believing into god or higher moral principles? Worth a shot. They key word you are looking for is claiming to be agnostic or
>i have never though about it at all
>>
>>18364492
>I never called anyone a drug addict.
You said that the people disagreeing with you are just proving your point, when your point was that everyone is on drugs but you.
>>
>>18364512
There is nothing wrong with it, but there's no sense in me wasting their time.
I don't really have a sex drive anymore.
I'm absolutely not religious, so a person thinking its important is a pretty big incompatibility,
Meeting people at events I have no interest in doesnt seem productive either. I go to a few events a year but its not a thing people really do to be social.

Dying alone seems to be the preferable option.
>>
>>18364519
My point was rhat people who share my thoughts dont exist.
You took it personally and made a bad assumption.
>>
>>18364522
>22
>no sex drive
Start by unfattening yourself and doing some body weigth excercise routine 4x per week to get into shape. Or go to doctor. At your age you should be able to go without fap at least once per week.

Going to social events you hate is CRUCIAL. You have to hate it so much you would rather talk to girls there.

>preferable option
If this was true, you wouldnt be here making this thread. Stop lieing to yourself and consider this post as kick to your fat ass to start doing something.

Seriously i wish the r9k board would stop leaking here with their defeated attitude. You are super young, super inexperienced, super stupid.

START DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE! And money are useless if you have nothing worthwhile (children) to spend it on.

Good luck or go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>18364545
>Start by unfattening yourself
I'm not fat.

>you wouldnt be here making this thread.
I regret it.
>>
>>18364551
Regret what?
Allowing your subconscience to reach your will and tell you how shit empty life you have?

Do you envy happy couples you see on the street? Are you dreaming about girl hugging you and liking you just for who you are?

What the fuck is your problem? Stop hiding it and spill it out!
>>
>>18364555
My problem is just that I'm a crybaby.
>>
>>18364558
There is nothing wrong about being crybaby. Stop memeing and decide what do you want from your life.
>pro tip
Die alone is wrong answer.

And seriously, to have 0 libido is serious problem for males. Get yourself checked. Having low testosterone results in depression, no life drive and generally behaving like a wimp and 0 libido.
>>
>>18364580
I'm sure my testosterone is fine. I have a ton of body hair and energy.
I got what I needed from this thread.
>>
>>18364583
I hope i was able to help.

And a sign if being top virile male are morning erecrion woods. If you dont have them, you have room to improve.

Good luck anon.
>>
i'm 19 and dont do drugs or drink
>>
Yes get a hobby maybe car club or chess club basketball ball or go pick up trash at Park ...no drugs or sex ...find something anything to spend your money on
>>
>>18364025

Try joining a church OP.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.