[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About like a week ago, me and this girl had sex and the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 08173924.jpg (25KB, 631x341px) Image search: [Google]
08173924.jpg
25KB, 631x341px
About like a week ago, me and this girl had sex and the next morning after more sex, I asked what that made us, she was hesitant and just said that we're talking. Since then we've spent one night apart (not counting tonight), but mostly we just cuddle and I love it. She asked me last night if I like her and I said "of course a lot more than I like everyone else" and she responded in turn. This morning I walked with her to work after staying at her place and when I said goodbye to her she said "don't kiss me in public" which kind of hurt, but there's no real label on this so it's not like I can really complain since we aren't technically a thing. But I messaged her later on in the day after she got off work which was late is and I didn't reply to a text from midnight and at 1 she sent me one that said just "good night" which seems like she's being passive aggressive. What the fuck is going on?
>>
Just give her some space. Wait a day or two to talk to her and then check in.
>>
>>18364007
But what does the don't kiss me in public and then being passive aggressive mean? Does she care but is like embarrassed of me?
>>
>>18364028
No clue, but giving her space won't do any harm and it'll be a good starting point to figure where you two stand and what's going on. She could just be annoyed after seeing you so much. If that's the case, and she's friendlier to you after you give her space, then don't take it personally. Too much of anything is bad, and you should continue to talk to her every other day or so.
>>
>>18364062
You have a good point. I guess I might be taking this more seriously than her. I'll give it a bit
>>
>>18364028
Also, if you're comfortable doing so, ask her what the "don't kiss me in public" thing was about.
>>
>what does it mean

nothing
it means you should do as you please as long as it doesnt hurt her
you wana kiss her public? kiss her public! she aint your mom, its just fucking shittest
>am i fucking a doormat or a man?

do as you fucking want, you are a man
>>
> she was hesitant and just said that we're talking
>"Don't kiss me in public"
>>What the fuck is going on?

She wants to get more dick from more guys and leave herself open to more guys, but if they don't work out she can just fall back to you or with another guy.

Start talking to more girls or end it.
>>
>>18364028
She might not be one for PDA in general, for starters.
I don't let my BF of 5 years kiss me in public, except maybe an occasional super quick peck (like half a second), because I find PDA distasteful myself. And that super quick peck didn't come until year 3.

Also, I think you're reading too much into the text message. You're already assuming the worst, but that type of message does not come across passive aggressive at all to me.
This is why text based communication is by far the most horrific form on communication there is. You get no context clues from body language or tone of voice, so your brain is free to interpret it however you want. Which since you're already thinking she's not feeling you, you automatically assume it was passive aggressive.
>>
>>18364000
>What the fuck is going on?
two X chromosomes
>>
Sounds like she's clearly not as into you as you are into her.
Now does that mean she never will be? Not exactly, you can grow on her, but not if you're too pushy. Just go at her pace for now.

Though I will say, don't hold your breath. It is kind of rare for these situations to work out.
>>
>>18364028
She wants to fuck you but she doesnt want her friends to know about it. You are the male equivalent of a fat chick to her.
>>
>>18364000
You shouldn't be having sex unless you're married and you want to have kids. Otherwise, this relationship is doomed to fail and cause you heartbreak.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.