[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a meth addict today, he was nice but his teeth were fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: meth_mouth_destroys_teeth.jpg (613KB, 2800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
meth_mouth_destroys_teeth.jpg
613KB, 2800x1800px
I met a meth addict today, he was nice but his teeth were fucked and he was clearly messed up in the head. he talked to me a bit, asked me about my day and then he said he was nearly in heaven. Do you think he meant nearly at the apex of the high or nearly dead? he was fairly light.

Anyway should i have helped him? im thinking about calling the non emergency police but i doubt that would help him. i sort of saw it as a plea for help as i doubt many people would have talked to him. i dont want to be a bystander to his death
>>
>>18363898
>Do you think he meant nearly at the apex of the high or nearly dead?
Hard to say.

>Anyway should i have helped him?
There's nothing you can do for him.

>im thinking about calling the non emergency police but i doubt that would help him.
My guess is they'll toss him in a cell, beat him if he resists and then pat themselves on the back for adding another one to their arrest figures.

>i dont want to be a bystander to his death
You're not culpable for his choices. You could put him in touch with some kind of charity or hospital or something, I guess, but don't put yourself in danger. Obviously you're a better judge than I am, but plenty of well-meaning people have been exploited by someone in this person's position.
>>
>>18363909
he hugged me after i did a slide and fist bump with him which scared me. i think you get it, the meth help and rehab in Australia sucks so idk, plus drugged people can easy go apeshit. and man ive seen the police here they barely help so im very much reluctant
>>
>>18363918
I think I understand your issue, wanting to help everyone and feeling bad if you don't. I think you might have to let this one go. You already did the man a kindness by talking to him.
>>
>>18363898
dudude man just lthenm be themeselfs, if they dont bleivie in thems thaan ayou cant stop the train.
>>
>>18363938
i hope so too.
>>
I live in the meth capital of california (no joke) there is NOTHING you could do to help these people. Personally, i have a distaste for tweakers, they are the type to smile at your face and stab you in the back. Knew i kid from elementary school, we somewhat grew up together (through friends freinds) by my freshmen year of highschool he turned to meth. On my sophomore year he was arrested for having a piezo (meth pipe) and a bowl of dope at school... he moved into his grandpas which was down the street from my house (also a tweaker), bringing tweakers around. Within one year my nice neighborhood changed, he was selling it to pay for his habit and brought police and traffic with him, also, they had been stealing shit from slmost every house except mine and a couple other people. One morning wake up (20 at the time) to bottles clanking outside and boxes moving. See some tweaker i seen in his yard before stealing out of my trashcan. Tell him to fuck off as we don't respect that shit, he tells me what I'm going to do, tell him i'm going to beat his ass, he pulls out a knife and threatens to stab me over my recyclables.
>ohfuckno.jpg
>go inside to grab my .357 my dad got and sighned over too me (pic related) had enough time to open my gun and ammo safe, open new ammo box, load it up with 6 Jacketed hollow points, and walk outside. He is still digging, I point the gun at him and tell him to "get the fuck off my property before i pave my sidewalk red" he gets scared and leaves.

6 days later... i was walking to a convient store and seen my "friend" asks me about pulling a gun on his "boy" i told him the story, he asked if i was carring (can't in california without a license and they don't just hand them out) i said no, he pulls out a shitty gun (cant remember model but it is a stolen gun) he cocks it and i noticed it had a feeding error and got jammed, idk if he noticed it because he put it to my face,
>cont
>>
File: 20170416_150047.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_150047.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I grabbed the gun that was jammed from my face, wrap my arms around him and slammed him face first into some dirt, then i got on top fighting for the gun, i start to throw punches, by the third one he let go of the gun, but i kept throwing (blind with rage) i knocket him out cold and threw one or two for good measure, i grabed my phone and called the cops, they showed up almost immediately as it was a deadly situation and they took him up to jail. He had a a 8 ball of dope in his pocket and that gun, with intent to kill chargers aswell. He is in jail today.

He is the biggest reason i stopped giving a sjit about tweakers, he was alot like the huy OP was talking about before, always trying to hang out and act like we where cool. His grandpa got raided last week and they found he was cooking dope and completely fucked the houses kitchen up. People in hazmat suits always cleaning that place still a week later

Pic of ruger GP100 i forgot to show earlier
>>
>>18364136
Wewlad. I thought I had it bad falling in love with a meth addict but at least she didnt put a gun to my head.
>>
>>18364128
Can you not leave your gun loaded in a safe in cali?
>>
>>18364128
>>18364136
im sorry to hear your loss, at least your safe. yoive made me feel a little better about the situation. youre right i could have got injured. ive got a friend who started smoking weed recently so i can slightly relate, hes just not the same
>>
>>18364211
Weed ain't meth anon. Not even close.
>>
>>18364178
Nope. Fucking stupid right?
>>
>>18365264
can you have speed loaders at least?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.