[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25. Can I be in a relationship with a 19 almost 20 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8322.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8322.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
I felt so guilty about it
>>
>>18363585
if you are a woman is fine, if you are a dude kys
>>
>>18363585
if you are a man is fine, if you are a chick kys
>>
>>18363590
I'm a woman. But I felt like a predator. Help me please
>>
>>18363607
>I felt like a predator
why? is a he a twink? manlet?
are you bigger than him?
>>
>>18363614
No I'm tiny. Way too small compared with him. But I felt a bit sick when people around me know how old I am and how old is he. They're making fun of me.
>>
>>18363621
>They're making fun of me.
sounds like they're jealous.
>>
>>18363626
I don't know but I felt really embarrassed. I like him though. I know he likes me too
>>
this shit is hot as fuck.
Mommy gfs are the best.
>>
>>18363585
Yeh I'm 23 dating an 18 year old girl.
>>
>>18363633
>I don't know but I felt really embarrassed
i don't understand why.
>>
>>18363640
It's reserved man. I'm a 25 years old girl
>>18363637
I don't know if you're being sarcastic
>>
>>18363645
not at all.
>>
>>18363607
A 5 year difference when both are of age is nothing. Be happy and treat him well. There is nothing wrong with it.
>>
Nobody gives a shit. I am almost 40. The older you get, the more you'll see things like this. Humans aren't cookie cutter automatons that fit into neat boxes, humans are weird and experimental. This doesn't even come close to being bizarre or anything that people would gossip about socially in any important sense. People gossip about everything, what I mean by important sense is that no one is going to not invite to a party or wedding or whatever, no one is going to secretly hate you and plan your demise. This is very minor shit and you should stop worrying about it ASAP and start enjoying your life.
Frankly I would be more worried about your philosophy of giving too much of a shit what other people think, because this is more of a problem than the actual "problem"
>>
>>18363646
>>18363649
>>18363650
Not at all. I should screw what people think yeah. If I love him I love him. No need to care about his age. I just wish that people wouldn't care too much about it
>>
>>18363585
why do you give a flying fuck?
you're adults, you shouldn't give a shit about what anyone thinks about your lives, hobbies or anything you do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

This is exactly the situation you're in.
>>
>>18363674
It's because he's in the same circle society as me. His uncle was my boss. I don't want to make people I am with him because of something while I'm not. He's the one who after me, chasing me.
>>
>>18363684
>>18363684
Do you realize how much time people spend thinking about you and your relationship? It's almost nothing (and for most people it IS nothing).
How much time have you spent thinking about other people's relationships and the age difference and hair color and what they said in eight grade? How much time have you spent thinking about and judging other people's relationships today? How important were all of these thoughts? Were they prime motivators of muderous bloodlust rage? Or did they last 2 seconds and have no emotions? Or did they not exist at all.

Let me say what everyone else is saying NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.

I would be happy if my young nephew was with a slightly older girl. Would I have bad thoughts about the girl? No.

Relax and move on for fucks sake.
>>
You talk like it's easy to do it. But you know whatever it is I'll just protect my relationship.
I just wondering sometimes if something is wrong with my mental/psychology.
>>
>>18363774
>I just wondering sometimes if something is wrong with my mental/psychology.

we all do, this is what it means to be conscious
>>
>>18363585
>(25/2) + 7 = 19.5
Close call but still O.K.
>>
>>18363782
What do you mean by it?
>>
>>18363789
Dating formula for how low can u go
>>
>>18363789
He's applying the "Half your age plus seven formula"

It's for people who live their overestimating the importance of other peoples opinions on their own hapiness.

The fact that you dont recognize it should tell you a lot about how worthwhile it is, and how much other people apply it, and how much you should give a fuck anyway. (mostly zero in all three cases)
>>
>>1836380
Ah I see. Glad it's not below his age. I'll just go with it then.
>>
>>18363860
Bump
>>
its ok but i have this looming suspicion you want someone who is accepted by your peers

the guilt you feel i guess is that you will dump him for shit like money, stereotypes and social pressure, which makes you a piece of shit btw
>>
this is a growing up thing that every female has to go through in her life to get mature:

what your group of friends tell you to do, stems from their self interests and have no place in a relationship.
You will not make a relationship work until you can seperate the two things emotionally. Your friends are your friends, your partner is your partner.

Personally, the cougar relationships work, if the female is sure about her decission and knows what she wants. But they mostly don't go for very immature guys.

How mature is your guy?
What is it you want from him?
Are you willing to seperate relationship from friendship, knocking off your inner voice about what your friends would do/say?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.