[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a bit of a pickle..thanks to dating apps. Let me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1318559433001.png (26KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
1318559433001.png
26KB, 477x387px
I'm in a bit of a pickle..thanks to dating apps.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm currently in a relationship with a great girl. She's about an 8/10, sex is good, and she makes me happy. Not perfect (no relationship is)..but without the factor that I'll explain below, I'd be 100% happy.

Before I got into the relationship, I was enjoying single life. I was on a few dating apps and went on plenty of one-timer dates/played the field for a few months.

One girl I matched with always struck a cord with me. But at the time she was in an open relationship and she had a boyfriend back home..so obviously it never went anywhere. At one point I decided to delete the app I met her on (never got her number) so I sent her a message with my number and saying if she ever wanted to talk more, to just text me.

That was in December. I never heard from her.. fast forward to about a month ago. I'm in a relationship, and in the middle of the night she texts me. I ask her why it took her so long, her excuse : "I was really busy with a lot and not really serious about dating."

We've been casually texting for a few weeks, not a lot but just off and on. I'm extremely attracted to her and she's starting to drop hints that she wants to hang out.

What the fuck do I do? Literally as we speak I'm texting the girl I met on the dating app while my girlfriend is on a road trip back from seeing her parents. If I had to pick between the two girls to date with no previous history, I'd chose the girl I'm not currently in a relationship with. But I also don't see myself as a cheater.

What do I fucking do.

Pic related. I hate my life.
>>
>>18363312
Why the fuck did you respond when you had a 8/10 girl OP? Furthermore, why did you keep messaging this girl? Just stop talking to her, its not worth it you dumb fuck
>>
>>18363328

Because I'm attracted to her, dip shit. More so than the girl I'm currently dating.

Sad to say, but this is all about being honest, right?
>>
>open relationship kinda girl
>thinking of cheating on stable gf with this woman

alright OP I'm gonna give you some serious advice alright. go get yourself a popsicle stick, some bleach, some dry ice, and one of those popsicle making ice trays. I want you to fill up that popsicle tray with bleach, put your stick in it, then put it in a dry ice bath to freeze it. when it's done I want you shove that shit waaaay up your asshole so it gets absorbed faster.

you're disgusting.
>>
>>18363328
Op here. Dude I don't know what I should do to be honest. I like my girlfriend, but I think it lost the spark we had in the beginning. The online girl just texted me that her friend wanted a threesome if everything goes well. I'll probably drop my girlfriend if I have a chance for the threesome... so I think its best to break up with my current girlfriend to get two girls
>>
Good think opinions are relative m8
>>
>>18363356

Why even pretend to be OP when you're not OP tho?
>>
>>18363344
Uh you're not the real OP. Stop fucking my thread bitch
>>
>>18363367
I am OP anon
>>
>>18363376

Give your mom back her keyboard buddy. Your autism is showing
>>
>>18363383
Kek I feel like OP is a trollllllllll
>>
>>18363388
Stop messing with my thread baka
>>
>>18363391
NORMIES STOP JACKING MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18363388

Just a guy seeking advice but faggots like you make it hard. Go to /b/ and post your favorite 3 memes so you can go to bed.
>>
>>18363395
I liek da frog
>>
>>18363401
FUCKING KEKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
>>18363395
I love you fag
>>
>>18363395
I gave you advice already. >>18363348
>>
>>18363419
I get that in general this posts makes me sound like a gigantic piece of shit. Maybe I am.

Also just the type of person that's brutally honest and doesn't deny feelings..so who knows.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.