[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello >be me a few months ago >not ugly, but not chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (27KB, 136x116px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 136x116px
Hello

>be me a few months ago
>not ugly, but not chad either
>qt3.14 sits a few chairs down in psych, rather quiet, keeps to herself mostly
>barely have spoken to her
>she is a year older than I am, going to graduate
>develop crush
>dont do anything about it for entire semester like utter retard
>fast forward
>few days before she graduates
>fuck it, leave note on her desk with my #
>this decision was not without thought; i asked some friends (guys and girls) and they thought it was a good idea
>she texts it
>tell her who i am
>leaves me on read, never responds
>graduates
>still can't get over her

Was leaving a note weird? My friends thought it would be sweet / nice, maybe they were wrong.
Was it retarded to even try since she was graduating in a few days? (yes it was, but to what extent?)
Should I text again? It's been about five days since she left on read.
Was what she did bitchy or is that just me feeling rejected?
>>
>>18362901
Of all the sad fantasies of lonely guys, the saddest is the delusion that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

What I'm about to write will sound cruel and taunting, but it is just the simple truth.

The fact is that she didn't know you from Adam. She responded to your note out of either idle curiosity, thinking it might be a friend playing a joke, or worry that she was being stalked.When you told her who you were and she could barely place you as "that kid in Psych class" she found the whole thing creepy and decided to blank you in the hope you'd go away.

Before your next crush, write 100 times, like Bart on the blackboard, "To meet a girl you have to actually talk to her"
>>
DO NOT TEXT HER AGAIN

We live in a world where you do not miss messages. I always see posts on 4chan, hurr durr its been a few days should i text her again. Hurr durr maybe she was going through a tunnel. Hurr durr maybe she accidentally deleted my number.

This shit did not happen. You're making excuses for her not having texted you. She is not interested. Sorry OP, but get over it. Maybe she has a boyfriend, thinks your ugly, or has no idea who the fuck you even are. But she is not interested.
>>
>>18362945
Never did I think it constituted a relationship; however you are right. I probably should not have listened to my friend's recommendation then.
>>
>>18362953
Yeah I know I'm not texting her again, even if people said to do that I wasn't going to, just curious as to what people would say, lol.
>>
>>18362901

>Was leaving a note weird?

Yes, a little. But just weird-weird, not lowkey-threatening-weird, so you don't have to feel guilty or anything.

>Was it retarded to even try since she was graduating in a few days? (yes it was, but to what extent?)

A little? Or maybe a lot, depending on how far away she'll be living now she's out on her own.

Depending on what you said, she might have looked at the timing and concluded you were pranking her and/or lying about wanting a long-term relationship.

>Should I text again? It's been about five days since she left on read.

Hm. A lot of girls (especially shy/introverted girls) have trouble saying 'no' directly, and will do all sorts of weird shit in an attempt to convey the sentiment indirectly. I think that's probably what's happening here.

And then there's you to think about. I mean, what do you expect will happen, in the best case scenario? The two of you start an LDR, even though you don't know each other at all? She moves back to college just to be with you?

Unless there's some detail I'm missing (which is possible, I don't know your life), you'd probably be best advised to cast your line elsewhere.

>Was what she did bitchy or is that just me feeling rejected?

As per previous point, women will do weird shit to say no without saying no. It's not cruelty or a slight, but you're also not wrong to feel hurt.
>>
>>18362971
you lying little shit
>Should I text again?
>>
>>18362979
I was just curious, lmao

no kill please
>>
>>18362945
>Of all the sad fantasies of lonely guys, the saddest is the delusion that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

Damn, I'm gonna take this phrase and use it on the next thread like this. Awesome.
>>
>>18362901

Don't text her again and learn for next time: Crushes are dumb. Real attraction is born out of meeting people.
>>
>>18362945
Also, Max is that you? Interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.