[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... slightly complicated situation. I have a crush on a girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1453841627429.jpg (53KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1453841627429.jpg
53KB, 382x395px
So... slightly complicated situation. I have a crush on a girl, but she's gay... but she thinks i'm also a girl... but I'm not sure she's interested in me. I don't want to ask in case she says yes and I have to say "well jokes on you I have a penis". What should I do?
>>
>>18362885
I genuinely hope you die.

What a pathetic excuse for a troll thread.

I hope you die from a stab wound.
>>
>I don't want to ask in case she says yes and I have to say "well jokes on you I have a penis". What should I do?

That sounds kinda hilarious, OP.

Do that and report back.
>>
>>18362889
What the fuck is your problem? This isn't a troll thread I'm serious.
>>
>>18362900
it's just someone from tumblr/reddit, probably female

there's literally nothing you can do other than tell her the truth or just keep the lie up until your crush fades and you feel comfortable cutting contact, you can't really fake a "serious" long distance relationship (i'm assuming that's what this is) without a ton of effort on your part

maybe if you're lucky she's secretly bi or something
>>
>>18362885
What anime is this?
>>
>>18362915
boku no OP's life
>>
>>18362911
You're probably assuming this is long distance for specific reasons but I just want you to know, for the sake of my pride, that we met in a voice chat on Discord and have video chatted before. Don't underestimate the power of makeup and voice training (provided you aren't a fucking monster already).
>>
>>18362915
Your name
>>
Why did house pretend to be a girl in the first place? I mean, when you first meet her, there was no need for you to lie to her. How did you get to this point? SeriousIy, I would like to know.
Also, you should tell her the truth. There is a possibility that she will love you back even if you are a boy, since she likes you for you are, and not particularly because you are girl
>>
>>18362885
Go for it. It is a well-known fact that girls love guys who lie to them, pretend to be girls and lead them on.
>>
>>18362957
The long story short is that she assumed I was a girl because of my voice and I just went with it because reasons. Everyone in that discord server thinks I'm a girl except the guy who invited me. Then I ended up developing a crush on her and felt trapped because I didn't want her to think that I've been intentionally lying to her this whole time, even though that's sort of true it wasn't my original intention.
>>
>>18362975
Well that makes it sound alot worse than it is. I didn't expect to be attracted to her and it wasn't a ploy to try to get into her pants or anything. I mean you sort of have a point but only sort of.
>>
Fucking lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.