[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my roommate smells so fucking bad and he doesn't seem to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
my roommate smells so fucking bad and he doesn't seem to know it.
He has IBS or some ass disease and when he shits it stinks up the entire house for like an hour.
Not only that, but the smell of that shit, the sour, acrid, SHITTY smell clings to his person almost 24/7 except the hour following a shower.
When he pets my dog, the poor dog smells like shit. He lent me his phone, for which I am grateful but it legitimately smelled like fresh human feces and I had to hold it up to my ear while he was in the room watching me.

he used to literally smear shit on the toilet seat, but I put up a note so he doesn't do it anymore, and now i noticed he doesn't consume any toilet paper despite shitting 3 times a day.

what the fuck is this all about?
>>
>>18362690
Go to your RA, request to change rooms. There is no way you should have to put up with that....shit
>>
Is he indian?
>>
>>18362826
I don't have an RA
we're not in school
>>
>>18362834
No, he is white.
French canadian white.
>>
>>18362837
Well bro, then you are fucked.

He is either has some basic hygiene issues, mental issues or health problem.

You could also confront him but it usually goes the other way and he will make himself smell even wors.e
>>
Straight up tell him he smells like shit and needs to see a doctor about it because obviously its out of his control. Be as blunt and assertive as possible, fuck that faggot for ruining your home.
>>
Nigga he used his phone instead of toilet paper. And now you have his phone :D
>>
>>18362690
You need an exit strategy, find a friend or senpai member to help you move.

In the mean time put candles in the bathroom and make him light them when he takes a dump.
>>
>>18363258
Family mumber, sorry not sure how it auto corrected to senpai.
>>
I love this board
>>18363258
>In the mean time put candles in the bathroom and make him light them when he takes a dump.
And what, burn the house down?

OP, you need to be upfront with him. I had a roommate who smelled bad. Not like feces, he had this homeless person smell people get when they don't shower as often as they should or wash their clothes.
Told him he smelled bad and to do something about it. He got defensive, but ultimately listened. Ended up moving anyway because he was a shit roommate to begin with, and last time i saw him he smelled bad again.
>>
>>18363258
poo pourri is a better solution but doesn't fix the fact the guy is wiping his ass with his hand.
>>
>>18363927
Tons of people use candles in bathrooms. Lighting a candle doesn't mean instant burning down a house. Damn millennials.
>>
>>18362690
> some ass disease
ahahahahahhaha i loled real fucking loud.
Fucking tell that nasty fuck to leave.
I would have left the first time i smelled that nasty fuck head, fucking gross.
>>
You have 3 options:

#1 Move
#2 Make him move (i.e tell the owner/landlord about your situation)
#3 Live with it as best as you can - this will involve going to the supermarket and buying some scented candles and air freshener
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.