[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, a few weeks ago I aksed how I could make my room look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: adv_room.jpg (3MB, 6528x1836px) Image search: [Google]
adv_room.jpg
3MB, 6528x1836px
Hey /adv/, a few weeks ago I aksed how I could make my room look better/less-childish
I took your advice and made some changes.
Does it look better? I'm pretty proud of it so far
>>
Also, I didn't get rid of the consoles and games because that would be throwing hundreds of dollars in the trash
>>
>>18362156
It's good that you're making effort. The differences are hard to see for someone unfamiliar with the room though.

I like the couch and the TV stand. The furniture lacks a common theme, but that's understandable. It looks like you don't need all of it (lots of empty shelves), so I would try to get rid of some (the white shelves). Videogames are childish, sorry. If you want the room to be less childish, keep them and their paraphenelia out of sight, or at least not on display. That's really a beautiful floor, do you have a clear mat under your computer chair to protect it? If I moved in there I would put a plant somewhere too, or at least a picture/poster of one.
>>
>>18362236
I have a rug under the couch but not the desk.
>>
well it looks just as bad and childish, but you've been to walmart with a few $20 bills and are happy now so stop making dumb threads
>>
>>18362164
you threw hundreds of dollars in the trash when you bought them, getting rid of them now is like throwing out rotten food.
>>
>>18362308
How does it look bad?
>>
>>18362156
dude how your room looks doesn't fucking matter much if this is about girls Jesus
>>
>>18362156
Looks a lot better. The after looks way less cluttered. That white shelf is kinda of awkward. Anyway you can put the stuff on there into the black shelf?
>>
>>18362329
it's a pile of mismatched trash. you seem to be unwilling to touch a pile of unopened toys in the corner. the walls are decorated with magazine centerfolds, like it's a soldier's bunk in a movie but you're too young to jack off
>>
Don't listen to these tards, your room looks cool.
>>
>>18362361
I don't even have any centerfolds hanging up, ya wanker.
I plan on getting rid of the white shelf and get a black desk to match everything else
>>
>>18362376
Thank you
>>
>>18362412
If the lefts a before and the right is a after it looks a lot better but hide the video games n consoles
>>
>>18362428
I tried to hide them by putting them under the tv
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.