[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on how to make more (female) friends? I'm introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nigger.png (90KB, 262x381px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
90KB, 262x381px
Advice on how to make more (female) friends? I'm introverted and find it hard.
>>
You speak to them like you don't give a fuck that's it. Also let them talk a ton about stupid shit, makes it easier because then all you have to do is ask a question when they're blabbing to keep it going. Then compliment about whatever and presto bingo pussy
>>
>>18361631
Thanks
>>
Go to social clubs etc and talk to people. Show interest in them. Pretend you like them until you actually do.
>>
>>18361631

You shouldn't make female friends to get "pussy". How is that "friend"?
>>
>>18361658
Yeah I wasn't asking for pussy either, but whatever
>>
>>18361658
what is "fwb" dumbass hmmmmm
>>
>>18361687
Nigga calm down please
>>
>>18361687

what is "creeper" dumbass hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>18361713
Fuck this shit, I didn't want this thread to turn into a fucking insult competition
>>
>>18361710
Nigger pronounce your verbs
>>18361713
>not being able to think of your own shit
-4689765/10 slurp my cum some more
>>
>>18361620
Women make bad friends.
>>
>>18361776
y tho
>>
>>18361799
what does a female friend offer you that a male friend doesn't, really
>>
>>18361801
Nothing really, but I only have male friends
>>
>>18361620
ask about how they're doing/talk about them, most girls like to talk about themselves
>>
>>18361620

Yes dont make girl friends. Either try to fuck them or get out. Even if you think they will fix up with their lady friends they wont. Ever. Better have loyal guy friends with who you can go out and try to get some girls.
>>
>>18361998
This to a degree. It's always good to have your best friend a dude. But at the same time it's a great idea to have a good friend girl. It gives you a ton of perspective into the female psyce that can help you out long term and also sometimes they're a blast to hang out with. Just don't get too many because, at that point, you're basically a girl.

Get a little more active on Social Media (Snapchat Primarily) and start a conversation or wait until someone starts talking to you. Then just let them spout and nod your head the whole time. They love it.
>>
>>18362590
Sorry for butchering psyche
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.