[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 22

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>>18361423
Guys. No actually both genders: is it okay to lie to the 'how many sexual partners' question, or refuse to answer?
>>
>>18361458
Lying, no. Refusing to reply, yes.
>>
File: 1453320107236.jpg (118KB, 680x503px) Image search: [Google]
1453320107236.jpg
118KB, 680x503px
is it still possible for a girl to truly love me if I've been a friendless handholdless virgin long-term NEET until now (31 years old)? if I start trying hard to take the reins of my life immediately, will I end up only attracting golddiggers/providerdiggers who do not actually like me for me?
>>
Girls:
How would you feel if your man was flexible enough to penetrate you while giving you oral stimulation?
>>
>>18361480
It probably depends on the reasons you're still a khv. Elaborate.
>>
>>18361486
Impressed, but probably no better physically.
>>
>>18361486
It'd be hilarious.
>>
>meet girl that is 20 and a kissless virgin
>surrounded by guy friends
>take her kissginity
>she thinks im a player/badboy
>she shows no sign of interest now.

Any female opinion on what went through her head? (im pretty attractive)
>>
>>18361458

I'm a woman. I'd say both are okay, even though my conscience knows that lying is never ideal. Its really nobody elses' business, and some shallow people can be super judgy. I remember feeling so self-conscious about being a virgin in highschool because a lot of girls acted like it made you a loser or something idk.

>>18361480

Yeah. You might come off as weird or whatever with no friends, but there are tons of weird women out there too, and in religious circles being virgin can be a plus.

The biggest issue is that you are a NEET and it takes a long time to make up for that lost time. Most/many women your age would be looking to settle down (are those "providerdiggers"?). Its ridiculous to be worried about "golddiggers" when you are literally a long term NEET. That's a millionaire-tier anxiety to have.
>>
>>18361486
I'd feel threatened since that would imply he can suck his own dick
>>
>>18361498
How do you know she thinks you're a player?
>>
>>18361498
>what went through her head?
>she thinks im a player

You just answered yourself. She has no interest being your plaything.
>>
>>18361504
game theory.
>>
>>18361486
That would be weird I am having a hard time picturing it.

>>18361498
Idk, doesn't really seem that deep. She probably feels awkward about it and doesn't like you that much. Or she does and she is shy, depending on what you mean by "shows no sign of interest". Any kissless girl at 20 probably isn't much of a flirt to begin with, so if she's not flirting that means nothing. But if she actively is declining or avoiding you then yeah she's just not interested.
>>
>>18361512
>game theory
Cringe. No wonder.
>>
>>18361518
oh shit :(
>>
>>18361504
When we used to talk late at night she'd jokingly say how i'm a player/bad boy.
>>18361511
Well i've denied being a player but she still thinks it? that sucks cause im not one.
>>
>>18361527
Hmm well maybe you need to be more explicit? Like make your honourable intentions clear.
>>
>>18361514
She is shy and awkward but she is avoiding me so i stopped trying to pursue her. I thought since i was her first kiss and i'm good looking she'd somewhat be interested? I mean she never complimented me but often she'd often say her friends thought i was good looking.
>>
I am 29, male, never dated. I want a gf and there is a girl showing interest. But when I think about all the effort (commuting or driving, having to put up with her family, etc.) and expenses, I get lazy.
Wat do about this laziness? Tell me the good things about dating.
>>
>>18361546
It's not a chore if you really like someone
>>
>>18361537

Yeah if she's shy to begin with there can be a lot of conflicting feelings going on there, and she might still find you attractive but now feeling super awkward about it, especially if she thinks you are a player. Or she might not like you, idk, I'm not a mindreader.

>>18361546

Sounds like you might want to cultivate some self-discipline? Do you like her? If you don't like her and don't care to want to get to know her better then who knows?
Dating just means you have someone special who loves you physically/emotionally and spends time with you, maybe eventually working towards starting a family (especially at your age). Its like asking me the good things about friends/family.
>>
Girls: What's it like for you to receive a dick pic?

I'm bi, received pics of dick, ass, pussy, tits, feet, faces covered in spunk, all sorts of stuff, and it's hot.

The older female media crowd (in the UK we have Loose Women, which I guess is like a lewd version of The View) and a few other shows have been like "Why do young guys send dick pics? We hate them guys!".

But I've been asked for them before from chicks. Is it just insurance incase we spread your pics, or do you actually become aroused seeing the less attractive of the external genitalia?

(for note: I've never shared any pics sent to me, and I don't have reason to believe that any men have shared any of mine, I know for a fact women have however, which I found extra hurtful for some reason)
>>
>>18361574

If you have a nice dick, I want to see it.

If you're cut, have a dick at a weird angle or you're smaller than average, it will do nothing but make me drier than the Sahara desert.

I think the reason women ask for them is 1) to check out your potential and 2) because some dicks are hot
>>
>>18361574
I like to see a guy being hard for me while we're sexting. It feels like "wow, you're sexy".
I don't like a random dude's dick. It feels like "well, I'm hard, are you going to do something about it?".
>>
Tall women (5ft 8in +)

Weird question and can be possibly considered creepy, but would you ever comply with a much shorter and younger guy than you in a mugging or rape situation?

I saw a 22 yr old girl from Canada here saying that she once 'cockblocked' a 15 yr old kid trying to force her to give him a blowjob. Don't remember much after that.
>>
Guys.
Is it classless to date/text multiple guys at the same time? Should I bring this up?
>>
>>18361518
what's wrong with game theory?
I understand girls don't like actual math (even though many claim they do), but is it really cringey if some guy deduces what a rational girl thinks based on some mathematical model of profit - loss? I think that would be a neat exercise.
>>
>>18361592
it shows a total lack of respect for each of them
>>
>>18361571
See i assume she probably doesn't like me which makes me be more of a player not giving a crap about womens feelings because the ones i do like end up not liking me.
>>
>>18361592
It is ok if they are doing the same thing.
It's like this speed dating thing I did awhile ago at my uni, we talk to a bunch of people, switch, rinse repeat.
Found a girl, broke up after two months over the internet lol
>>
>>18361606
I don't know if they are doing the same thing.
Should I bring this up? What do I say?
>>
>>18361574
Respect for the loose women reference. I bet nadia's impartial to a dick pic or two.
>>
>>18361592

Not a male, but dating multiple men used to be the norm. Then you found one you liked, got married/had sex. I think its okay to date multiple guys as long as its just internet and not having sex with them. Just getting to know them first, then dropping the other one once you click with the one.

Idk though.

>>18361574
Usually just goofy and stupid. I don't "hate" them but its not sexy and kind of awkward? I associate it with guys who are sexual harassers though, its different if a girl asks I think.
>>
>>18361617
>What do I say?

"I eat poops"
"w-what?"
"I date many guys at once"
"wh-what?"
"and I eat poops"
>>
>>18361600
I'm a female and an accountant. Not a maths genius or anything but deffo numerically literate.
The cringeworthy element of it is using maths as a crutch for something which is best understood through emotion and social science.
>>
>>18361624
I don't want to do anything physical with them till I made a decision. I just want to hang out/talk to them and get to know them.
>>
>>18361628
so youre going to lead on multiple people to make things easier for yourself?
>>
>>18361628
Yeah this makes sense to me.

>>18361634
You have to "lead on multiple people". She's not in any commitment or sexually active or anything, she is just getting to know them. This is how dating has traditionally always been done. If a girl goes out to get some coffee with you do you think she's committed to you now?
>>
>>18361634
What else can I do? Choose randomly and hope for the best?
I have never been in this position honestly, I don't know what to do.
>>
My ex-gf of nearly three years broke up with me about 11 months ago. I recently noticed she unfriended me on Facebook, along with some family members just now - almost a year after the breakup.

Why now and not earlier? There's been absolutely no contact between us whatsoever. Femanon opinion?
>>
>>18361645
My guess would be she's got a new bloke so she's severing those ties. Both to not hurt your feelings with pics of new bloke and her, and so he doesn't say 'why you friends with your ex etc on fb?'
>>
>>18361642
its not how things were 'traditionally' done. if im dating a girl its an even deal, i respect her by giving her my full time and attention on that axis. im not trying to find someone better on the side while stringing her a long, how about some equality in that?

>>18361643
date sequentially. just have some empathy jesus christ
>>
>>18361645

Enough time has passed for her to move on from the relationship, she no longer needs to have you or your family on her Facebook. It could also be because she has a new partner.
>>
>>18361626
I'm always curious as to how accurate would a mathematical solution be for such issue. So that would usually be the first thing I try :)
In fact my major interest right now is to find sneaky unexpected applications of mathematics (say, heuristics of romance and relationship). Which explains why I am here (I have no question about girls or dating lol).

It's actually quite surprisingly accurate sometimes, and I love connecting those seemingly unrelated things. In this case Game theory is at boundary of the "hard" science and "soft" science, the distinction of which is quite philosophical (i.e rather useless for pragmatists - I'm not even a pragmatist and I find it useless). I wouldn't say social science doesn't use game theory.
>>
>>18361661
>its not how things were 'traditionally' done. if im dating a girl its an even deal, i respect her by giving her my full time and attention on that axis. im not trying to find someone better on the side while stringing her a long, how about some equality in that?
Yes it is how things are traditionally done. Also who cares? If you aren't committed you aren't "stringing anyone along". Again she's just in the first phase of the relationship. My fiance was talking to multiple girls when he met me. He wasn't "stringing me along", he was getting to know me first, to see if he wanted to be my bf.

>>18361645

Earlier she didn't necessarily give a shit, especially if she broke up on good terms with you (apparently you didn't befriend her either). Now she does, either she was ruminating and makes it awkward or she got a new bf.
>>
>>18361661
What does "date sequentially" mean?
How do I pick who I want to go out with if I barely know them?
>>
>>18361654
Maybe. But she had a short-lived rebound bf a couple months after we broke up and there were pics on Facebook then. Somehow I doubt her not wanting to hurt is why, but it's a possibility.

>>18361662
Again, maybe - probably more likely. I've been doing a lot of traveling to cool places for work and pleasure this past year alone and maybe it was getting to her seeing me in her newsfeed and shared pics from Instagram. A part of me will always love her and I truly do hope she finds happiness :/
>>
Chicks:

I broke up with a girl YEARS ago, and we agreed to stay friends. We kept sleeping together, but there was a huge breakdown in communication and she ended up in a relationship with a guy. BUT WE STILL SPEAK A FEW TIMES A WEEK.

I know it's holding me back, but I like having the familiarity of it all, and I have so much other stuff going on that I don't have time for moving forward. However, I want to know what her motivation is. I've been told that she completely hides our communication for the new guy, but I don't think this is normal.

Why hasn't she cut me off yet?
>>
>>18361625
lol he wouldn't know what hit him.
Probably wouldn't care that anon mentioned she dated many guys at once.
>>
>>18361685

Don't listen to him he's retarded. It takes an AVERAGE of 6 dates to become exclusive, 9 to call themselves a couple.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/67436-how-long-do-couples-take-to-become-exclusive-only-four-weeks-says-study-so-clearly-we

And even this article acts like that is super short. You should not be expected to be exclusive or be committed to a guy upon talking with him once or seeing him once. That is stupid.
>>
>>18361690

I'm not a mindreader but I'd assume that she likes you??? At least as a friend (assuming you are just speaking a few times a week). If its just talking its not like she's cheating on the new guy.
>>
>>18361699
I haven't known any of them for more than a week and I haven't met in person with two of these guys.
I just had a pretty lucky week, I guess.

I really don't want to lead anyone on or anything, I don't want to be disrespectful, but yeah.
Maybe I'll tell them it's not a date and I just want to hang out and get to know them a bit.
>>
>>18361709

Yeah the maleanon is stupid as hell. That's super normal. You aren't leading them on. Its not like there is any emotional investment, commitment, etc. I had to do the same thing when I met guys online.
Chat with some, find who you want to date, then break it off with the rest. If you want to be safe and avoid super creepy/possessive guys yeah (I met one guy like this), making it clear that "you just want to hang out and get to know them" is a good way to do it.
>>
>>18361674
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02hl73h
If you haven't heard this before, I think it'd be right up your alley.
>>
>>18361690
She's keeping you on the bench.
>>
>>18361729
I met two online, one at a conference and one at a sport event (talked to the two I met IRL for 20-40 minutes). This happened over the last... 4 or 5 days?
I just want to, you know, go grab a coffee or lunch with them to talk and see if we have a spark or something. I'll go with the "hang out" thing.

I just don't want to make things embarrassing.
>>
>>18361730
added to the growing backlog of things I need to read
>>
After sleeping together for the first time, how many days should I wait to contact him?
>>
>>18361787
>>
>>18361734

That's what I'm thinking, and I hate my self for being ok with it. Wish she'd just cut me off.
>>
girls: what does it mean when, after we had lunch at the table with the whole family, my lesbian sister's girlfriend comes up to me while i'm washing the dishes and hugs me, saying "nice to meet you"? what the fuck was this shit?
>>
>>18361805
she picked your pocket
>>
>>18361805
It might mean that it was nice to meet you
>>
>>18361805
so this is what it's like to have autism
>>
>>18361458

If you feel you have to lie, why?

If they judge the number, then do you really want to be with them?
>>
>>18361818
I'm not so much ashamed of the number per se. But if they want follow up info on the blokes I've been with, one of them is really something I don't like to talk about sort of thing. So I just want to erase him from the number.
>>
>>18361600
It has nothing to do with actual math (which tons of girls like ffs). It's applying math to situations where it doesn't make any sense to do so. You don't use math to guess how a person feels, you use your emotional intelligence
>>
>>18361805
It means she wants to be nice to her gf's family, like a normal person would.
>>
>>18361833
:) ok pumpkin
>>
what would you think if a guy you like told you he would definitely ask you out if *insert weather condition* next weekend.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18361458
For the love of god lie. We all want to hear the lies like
>your penis is bigger than my ex
>i have slept only with 3 dudes
>i havent tried anal yet, but i am sure i dont want it

Please lie. For both your and your partner sake. And if you can help it, never ask these questions. Nobody wants to feel like his gf/bf is carousel everybody had ride on. We want to feel like you are pure not degenerate slut. And dont talk about your exes too. Only brings pain.

>>18361480
Yes, just improve your life and good luck anon! Nothing is lost.

>>18361498
Girls are fickle beings. One day they love you, next day they cheat you and so on. Ask her on date or forget about her.

>>18361546
>chore
With this mentality you will die alone. Try no fap for few months. Maybe then you will get the motivation.

>>18361590
That question is so strange that is no wonder nobody replied. Try asking something else.
>comply
>younger and stronger
???

>>18361592
That is how you date. That is how everybody should do it before the sex and relationship happens.

>>18361645
Stop thinking about your ex and block her on all social media you own.

>>18361690
Because you are the back up man. Block her and find your own gf!

>>18361787
8 hours minimum, 36 hours maximum.
You are girl, you can throw attention at him practically nonstop and it will just inflate his ego which is good.

>>18361805
Autism or she wants the D.
Or she is so is so gay she literally treats all boys as objects incapable of sex or attraction.

>>18361847
Dont be retarded and ask her anyway. Plenty indoor activities exists.

Make plan A if good weather and plan B if shit weather.
>>
Girls, do you wish guys had detachable penis (like that one insect), so that you could take it as souvenir and make a collection?
>>
>>18361847

>Make plan A if good weather and plan B if shit weather.

^this
>>
File: 1490917646205.jpg (491KB, 740x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1490917646205.jpg
491KB, 740x1081px
I have a fuckbuddy. She gets mad at me because I don't reply immediately. In the one minute she could change her behaviour from very affectionate to "i'll punch you in the face dickhead".

???
>>
My dick is pretty small and also has a birth defect. Do I have no hope of ever becoming a decent lover?
>>
>>18361869
No.

>>18361878
I don't know what your question is but it is inappropriate and kinda abusive if that's what you are asking. Why do males put up with stuff like this?
>>
>>18361778
you asked guys their thoughts on something. some replied, and some girls replied in an orthogonal fashion. instead of thinking about what the guys said like your actual question, you let the girls validate your pre position

think about that
>>
>>18361869
Yes. I dream of this nonstop.
>>
>>18361878
She wants more than a fwb situ obvi.>>18361882
>>18361882
What's the defect?
>>
>>18361884

You don't ask the males of 4chan to tell you how to date men. Men rarely date men, and many males on 4chan in particular have minimal experience.
>>
>>18361898
>I suppose I shouldn't broach this subject? I really doubt she would appreciate my obsession with her body

Not until you really really know her and know how she would feel about it. You already say you "doubt it" so no duh don't mention it. Why even ask?
>>
>>18361898
that's fucking creepy

>>18361882
there's a whole lot you can do in sex that doesn't involve a penis.
>>
>>18361898
How did you take pics in her house if you didn;t know her well?
>>
>>18361902
if you guys tell me I should come clean and face the consequence, I would consider doing it duh
>>
>>18361905
That pic wasn't taken when I didn't know her well.
>>
>>18361896
Dating more than one person at a time is pretty bad behavior.
If it's one off to see if you fit, you need to message and be sure you aren't dating them and making it VERY clear.
I don't care what the average slut mind thinks if they're doing this month by month year by year. It shouldnt happen more than like once or twice in a lifetime
>>
Girls, or maybe both genders, there's this girl with which I'm chatting almost every day, sometimes more, sometimes, but it's almost always me who starts the conversation... so, am I chatting too much with her? Should i stop chatting with her until she starts? Or should I just continue?
>>
>>18361884
Yes. I asked what should I do and no one told me what's the right way to get out of a situation where multiple people asked me out and I don't have a strong preference about any of them.
>>
File: 1488733450910.jpg (70KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488733450910.jpg
70KB, 480x320px
>>18361883
>>18361888

Now she stopped replying on my messages. There was a case when she hasn't been replying for two days, accusing me of never answering her in time and that she feels "useless", "unwanted".

How the fuck do I deal with it?
>>
>>18361922
>Dating more than one person at a time is pretty bad behavior.
No its not, if by "dating" you mean just meeting up and getting to know them. That is standard behavior.

> making it VERY clear.
Why? Because of creepy possessive autists who think 1 date = love and commitment?

>>18361926
As long as she seems enthusiastic in the chats and stuff it should be fine. If she's giving one word responses etc. probably not. Some women are very passive in general when it comes to socializing. Multiple times a day does sound a little much though especially since you are only friends.
>>
>>18361936

Uh, break up with her? Sounds like you are hurting each other. What is the point? Are you that desperate for sex you will be "fwb" with a girl who hurts you and who you hurt?
>>
File: yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg (76KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg
76KB, 648x960px
>>18361936
Yeah, I have also sent an article where it's stated that active partner, so is she, can grow resentful of my timidness, while I am getting hurt from her accusations. Which seem to be one hundred percent true, that have happened several times.
>>
>>18361944
Just meeting up is fine but you're going to need to tell people of you're dating multiple people and going in many dates.

Obviously it isn't a common and standard thing to be dating multiple people at once or other people wouldn't also comment on it.

As for why?
Because it's fair and the right thing to do?

The first guy doesn't need to know and the second won't if you didn't like the first and won't be seeing him again. I'm not sure where the line is but people have different expectations of each other.

If you're out for dinner on a date and another date asks where you are and what you are doing, you're just going to lie to them?
>>
Generic relationship advice, but I don't feel like it warrants it's own thread. I got into a casual relationship with a girl at the start of this year. Nothing much more than making out, but it was my first kiss, and we hung out a lot, so it meant a bit to me. She felt weird, we called it off, it got awkward, but we hung out recently to try and keep being friends. I realized tho that that won't really just work for me, I feel very strongly for her. We're watching a movie then getting dinner together Wednesday, so my question to the ladies is: would it be best to just be upfront and say I can't be friends since I do have feelings, or is there an alternative route to go for with this?
>>
>>18361955
>Obviously it isn't a common and standard thing to be dating multiple people at once or other people wouldn't also comment on it.
Did you read the article I posted? It takes an average of 6 dates for people to go exclusive. That's what being exclusive (or "going steady" if you are living 30 years ago) means.

>Because it's fair and the right thing to do?
The right thing to do is not assume that you own someone just from going on a few dates. You don't. It means nothing until you are committed to one another.
>>
>>18361960

>would it be best to just be upfront and say I can't be friends since I do have feelings
Of course. Don't hurt yourself trying to be "friends" with someone when you have feelings for her. Respect yourself and put your needs first. Chances are she might only be being "friends" in order to assuage her own guilt over dumping you. Don't let her do that. Just say "sorry I still have feelings and I don't want to be friends" or "sorry I think its too weird for me to stay friends".

I was "friends" with a man I felt for for YEARS before I realized I was causing myself pain.
>>
>>18361955
What should I do, tho?
I don't have a super strong preference for any of them and I'd like to get to know them better.
I think they're all attractive, and I like their personality superficially, but I'll need to know them better before deciding who I want to commit to.
I don't understand how I can make that decision based on 30 minutes of conversation at a football match or on a chat on a dating site.
>>
Give me your best /adv/ on how to move a date forward, anons.
>>
>>18361996
what do you mean by that? How to bed a guy/girl?
>>
>>18361972
I'm another anon and your post also answered my question before I even asked here, thanks!
>>
>>18361972
Yeah, I think I know deep down that's what I have to do, I just don't want to because attachment and the fact that we'll have all our classes next year together since we're in the same major. But it'll only be worse down the road if I lie to myself and say that being just friends is OK with me, it's already causing me a considerable amount of pain. Thank you anon.
>>
Femanon here. Whenever I have sex in the cowgirl position, I can never finish because I get too tired and I end up having to switch positions. If I try to stick it out, it just feels like a workout every time and I can't concentrate of feeling good. Any advice on how to get better at it?
>>
Each gender (plz specify): what are your red flags in dating?
>>
>>18361968
I'm not going to read some article telling me how I should feel about a situation. It's not evidence, people aren't computers.

Also you'd lie to the guy you're dating just to keep him in your pocket, instead of being honest?
Figures.

You know why you didn't say you would tell him what you were doing?
Because he wouldn't like it.

It's not difficult. Open your eyes.

>>18361979
Make sure they aren't dates or let them know you've been asked out by a few guys and it's all so much and you dont know what's right to do so you're going to to give them all a shirt date and nothing more until you're sure?

I mean most reasonable adults would be fine with that, you know, honesty? If they aren't then why bother?
>>
>>18361996
Not exactly sleeping with them, but just making the other party more comfortable with physical contact and etc.
>>
>>18362010
Well, cardio will help with stamina. Back exercises will help with any strain you feel there during cowgirl.
But it is easier for the guy (put on a strap on and see for yourself) to be on top. Start with a 3:1 ratio and work your way up to equal amounts of on top time.
>>
>>18362012
>not williing to look at empirical evidence
why the fuck ask for advice then?
>>
So there is this girl I fell in love with in university, then I went abroad from 2014 - 2017. We argued, she cried, she cursed at me, then she told me she'd wait, I still come home every winter break. When I'm finally back a friend told me she cheated on me, I asked her, she said she's sorry, that she waited for me for 13 months (!) I said I understand, she is a young and attractive girl, she has her needs, after all. I spent most of my time in isolation doing productive research for my graduate degree, I guess my love for her waned during this period. It still hurt. But it seems this is the sacrifice, and I still have time to find a new girl (as Hardy said, mathematics is for people who start young) . So I was ok with breaking up, and we broke up for two days, turned out she wasn't ok with it. She kept following me around my school. She told me she cut the other guy off her life right before I came back, and it was just meaningless hookups and she would never leave me for him. Now the hard thing is, in this new place I'm gonna work at, she's in the same division (not sure if this is her doing, her dad actually has the authority to easily get her this exact job at this institute). She is also gonna be under my supervision.
I'm not gonna leave my job and I can't move her to other place (plus that sounds mean).
How should I deal with this girl? I'm quite confused, and I still want to be intimate with her. After all it's very hard to forget someone like her (I actually loved her stubbornness and her ridiculous energy every morning when we wake up).
>>
>>18362016

I have pretty decent stamina but my back and core muscles are shit so is that maybe why? I figured it'd be easier for both parties if the guy was on top, but sometimes I want to give the guy a day off.
>>
File: uiJjT9DAECk.jpg (129KB, 772x474px) Image search: [Google]
uiJjT9DAECk.jpg
129KB, 772x474px
>>18361949
I don't know, dude. I don't know. I feel I have no control over her emotions. At the same time she told me that it sounded pretty dumb, if people care they tend to acknowledge what's wrong, or trying to. I admit, I am sort of afraid of losing her.

At the same time it's true that I almost never messaged her first. If I had to describe my feelings, as soon as she gets mad I tend to withdraw completely and avoid any encounters hereafter.

At some point someone will initiate the break up. I will be fucking devastated.
>>
>>18361888
It's called hypospadias. Basically the hole is located lower in the head, and the head looks a bit "open" rather than closed. The medics told me mine isn't very severe but I think it looks absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>18361903
So that's pretty much a no.
>>
>>18362012
I feel like telling them that they have competition would turn it into something like the autistic version of the bachelor.
I will tell them that I want to get to know them a bit better before deciding to date and I'd rather hang out without expectations for a bit.
Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon.
>>
>>18362020
Where did it look like I was asking for advice
>>
>>18362011
Male.
>She has no female friends
>by the end of the first date she hasn't asked me a single question
>she wants to go exclusive from day 1
>too overtly political in either direction
>she spends more than 15 minutes prettying up during the date

Not all of them, and none are deal breakers on their own, but more than one of those factors and we have a problem.
>>
>>18362026
I don't know how I would begin to offer advice on this. Because no normal person would do long distance for three years. Why couldn't she come too? It seems bizarre.
>>
>>18362011
she eats poops
she isn't pretty
>>
>>18362036
when you posted about this on a board called fucking advice
>>
>>18362035
You could just take alll of them out at once.

Whoever doesn't show is knocked off, then you could see how they are around guys who are interested in you. A no show means way too show or just wanted your vag
>>
>>18362039
It's grad school, she couldn't just leave everything to come live in a dorm at the other side of the country with me. I made my decision. No regret.
>>
>>18362042
Oh do you need help with this post?

I was giving it you numbskull
>>
>>18362037
Dyke female here.
Those all sound reasonable, except maybe the political one. I like it when a girl is politically passionate.
>>
>>18362011
Female.

>"All my exes were crazy"
>Talks shit about other people
>"So what is your favourite X?"
>Doesn't offer to pay for the date
>Takes very long to text back
>Texts a lot, even when the conversation is dead
>Checks his phone during the date
>Drinks a lot at the date
>>
>>18362052
female here. I agree with all those except what is your favourite x. Maybe a bit awks but not malicious, and it shows he's making an effort.
>>
>>18362011
Female

>plays MOBAs
>little to no friends
>bringing up their ex on a date
>lets ppl treat him with disrespect

Pink (?) flags:
>not a single opposite gender friend
>smokes pot regularly
>no hobbies (watching tv, listening to music, reading books are not hobbies)
>>
>>18362059
Yeah, of course if it happens every once in a while in a long-ish conversation it's not bad.
But yeah, if he talks like a questionnaire it is weird.
>>
>>18362048
*replace country with continent. Trivial detail.
>>
>>18362050
I can respect that and I actually kind of agree, I'm just naturally inclined to playing devils advocate so political discussions with women tend to get them heated when I don't take their side, so as much as I may like it, I know I should avoid it.
>>
>>18362011
Female, forgot to add this: unironically using waifu. Same goes for girls unironically using husbando.
>>
>>18362062
god I hate MOBAs too
then again I suck pretty bad at them :)
>>
>>18362072
What's better than sex after a political argument?
>>
>>18362075
Wow. Never seen this in real life. Why would anyone do that?!
>>
>>18362052
>"So what is your favourite X?"
Oops. Should I not ask this?
>>
>>18362077

It used to be just guys who played League but now it's become all MOBAs I find. I hate MOBAs too but the biggest reason is that every person I've met who plays a lot of MOBAs are at best beta af and at worst a screeching autist. This applies to both genders too to be fair.

>>18362080

I used to crush on this guy hard and it turns out he felt the same. Then I found out he had a body pillow with his waifu on it and I noped outta there. That doesn't really answer you question as to why but these people exist just putting that out there.
>>
>>18362011
Male
>Boring relative to my interests, living without much of a plan.
>Parties/Drinks/Does Drugs to either the point it becomes a lifestyle or a regular occurrence (Like biweekly or monthly even in some cases).

Plus basically what >>18362052 (minus the paying for the date, I'll offer, but I refuse to be expected to).
and >>18362037 (Maybe exclusive and political, depends on situation).
>>
>>18362089
How many favourites do you really have?
>>
>>18362089
No, unless it is related to the conversation you are having.

Just don't turn your date into an interview.
>>
>>18362091
>Then I found out he had a body pillow with his waifu on it and I noped outta there

pity
you two could've been so great together.
>>
Okay so I've got another thread here: >>18358298
where i've basically dumped a bunch of texts between me & this girl I met over tinder.

If people want the tl/dr version:
>meet girl
>first date go hang out at her place, nothing happens
>second date she comes over, I make dinner, we have drinks and make out a bit. clothes start to come off and then she stops it, she has to work the next day and wants to go home
>ok no problem, walk her home, we kiss goodnight and that's that
>no texts or anything until I text her late the next day
>she says she's down to chill for a bit, but I've gotta be gone by 10:30 (I got there at like 9:35) because she's tired
>I get there and we hang out on her bed
>initially I hopped on the bed with her and put my arm around her, we're cuddling and just talking and stuff
>I ask about something in her room, she gets up to go get it, hops back in the bed and is further away (i.e. not cuddling anymore)
>I assume this is a sign she didn't like the cuddling with me because she's not interested
>I hang out and we just chill & chat for a bit longer
>I only ended up staying for like 35 minutes
>I leave, no kiss goodbye or anything (although I didn't try so maybe that's on me)
>day after that we don't text at all
>day after no communication day, text her again ask to go & grab burgers
>she texts way later and says she fell asleep sorry
>no biggie, we chat a bit, then I ask if she wants to come hang out with some friends & drink and go downtown
>she's already got plans to go to a friends birthday party
>day after that, text her late in the day, about 9:25
>says she didn't end up going to the party because she was too tired, yada yada yada
>tell her I'm out with some friends, heading home soon though so let me know if she's down to hang out a bit
>no response all night
>texts me this morning saying she went home not long after I sent my last text and went to sleep
>I respond "no worries, hope the fire was good!"
>she doesn't continue the conversation
>>
>>18362096
>minus the paying for the date, I'll offer, but I refuse to be expected to
I never let the guy pay unless it is under 5$. It's just the gesture, really. It feels nice to be with a date with someone who wants to treat you nicely.
>>
>>18362102
Actually I think I'm gonna try to interview my next date, see how real girls react kek
>>
>>18362033
So the hole is just differently placed and that's it? Doesn't seem that hideous.
>>
>>18362106

I would have fucked him once desu. He was really cute.
>>
>>18362123
best sex you never had :(
>>
>>18362107
and that's where I'm at now. I'm leaving for about two weeks tomorrow (possible tonight) and was considering sending something like:
"I know you've said no the past two times I wanted to hang out so maybe I just can't take a hint, but I'm leaving for a few weeks tomorrow and if you want to hang out before I go we should chill tonight. Let me know!"

is this a horrible idea? I'm just making myself look more ridiculous by asking to hang out with her and continuously getting rejected right?

if you want to see the texts they're in the thread, but the most recent ones are >>18360816 and >>18361075

sending that text is a bad idea right? sucks because this girl was super similar to me in terms of music taste and hobbies/interests in addition to being really attractive, and that's insanely rare.

I donno, any more input you guys and girls can offer is much appreciated.
>>
>>18362116
No it's much worse than that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hypospadias3.jpg

Now imagine the part that is open is entirely separated instead of closed, except for a little bit of skin which makes me have 2 holes. Then imagine the lower part of the foreskin is burned - literally burned into the glans, with literal burn scars into the lower part of the glans, which makes it so the skin is always pulled down in there. It looks absolutely alien and disgusting.

The worst part is that physiologically it has no defects, it works just fine, I don't leak or anything so there is no medical reason to get it operated, and even if I wanted it's a pretty complicated procedure on adult that can fuck up my dick for life. Which honestly wouldn't even be so bad, maybe if I fucked up my dick I could get castrated since I'm never getting near a woman with this fucking frankenstein in my pants.
>>
How much do you (both gneders) think all this little stuff really matters? Like when to text and how to flirt and stuff?
I think if you're attracted to each other it's bound to go right, if not there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>18362138
No woman cares. If you're not getting laid, and you're not overweight, it's because of something from the neck up.
>>
>>18362138
I'm genuinely interested in what it looks like, care to post a pic?
>>
We had our first date on Friday. On Saturday we hung out again and slept together. Haven't heard from him since, I also haven't been in contact bc I don't want to seem too needy. When should I message and what should I say?
>>
>>18362139
To me, it matters.
Even if a guy looks good he can easily fuck things up by being mediocre at flirting or such things.
>>
>>18362128
>Let me know if you're down to chill for a bit tonight!

Worded so wrong. I can sense the insecurity from a mile away. Always be direct and to the point. "I'm off at ___ and want to see you tonight"

Also stop messaging her. She's getting bored of you. The more you message her the more she associates it as being annoying. Just me more direct if she messages you again. Also try leaving her on read for a day just to be safe.
>>
>>18362011
Male
>can't handle banter
>never offers to pay
>plays with her phone
>has no hobbies
>>
>>18362149
this
>>
Are these good enough hobbies (I'm female):
>active in my political party
>play chess
>write short stories, wrote a novel once (not published ofc)
>have a dog who I teach tricks
>read c. 3 books a week
>gym c. 4 times a week
I'm a bit insecure that I don't have enough... idk... substance to me.
>>
>>18362162
You have a dog, I don't need anything more
>>
>>18362162
I'd be your friend Anonette. You sound cool.
>>
>>18362153
What hobbies do females associate with an ideal male mate? Besides obvious shit like playing an instrument
>>
>>18362167
th-thank you senpai
>>
>>18362138
dude that is fucking disgusting

>>18362162
good enough for what?
>>
File: 51f.jpg (20KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
51f.jpg
20KB, 680x721px
>>18362149
>>18362154

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have asked her to chill yesterday. I was kind of drunk & stoned and was acting on advice from a friends who realistically I shouldn't have been taking girl advice from, lol.

think it's too late to flip it? is she so bored/annoyed of me at this point that there's no coming back?
>>
>>18362172
People say it's a turn off if grills have no ostensible hobbies? Good enough for dating I guess
>>
>>18361423
I'm 12 (not the cringey or cancerous one) and whenever i meet a girl online shes a decade older than me wtf
>>
>>18362162
If you do all of those things hobbies is no longer the issue.

Also what are some good opening - good counter moves ?
>>
>>18362179
MODS!
>>
Rate mine

>languages
>hiking
>cooking/baking
>movies

>>18362168
In my case, cooking and some outdoors activity like hiking
>>
>>18362168
Jelqing.
>>
>>18362177
it is a turn off, but literally 80% of women have zero hobbies outside of netflix, so it doesnt really matter as its all relative
>>
>>18362181
Ruy Lopez and Italian Game are always good starts. Be wary of Queen's Gambit Accepted, rookies always fall for that trap.
>>
>>18362011
Male

>Victim mentality
>Needing me for happiness

I was a mess like that but i worked my ass off and dragged myself out of the bullshit illusion so i know for sure those are the things that would turn me off immediately in a potential partner
>>
>>18362162
From my perspective you seem like you have a good amount but the hobbies necessarily don't makeyou stand out from others.

However I don't know you and everything you listed are things I don't care much about. I rather spend my time reading math books, doing diy audio/electronic projects, and mostly science/music stuff.
>>
>>18362168
Why do you talk about people like they're animals?
>>
How can I know if I'm (female) attractive? I'm so used to seeing my face I can't gauge it's looks. Also some men try it on with anyone so it's hard to judge from that too.
>>
>>18362168
Reading. Cooking. Something creative or artistic (woodworking, painting, drawing, writing, playing music). Something outdoorsy (hiking, rock climbing, kayaking). Travelling. A sport. Something passive (watching sports on tv is my 10/10).
>>
>>18362140
Like fuck they don't care. You wouldn't like a scarred, burned pussy, now would you? (assuming you're a male).
I have had 2 chances at sex in my life and I shot them both down because I was completely sure the girl would be repulsed by it.

>>18362143
Sorry but no, I don't feel like sharing dick picks on the internet, and especially not "look at this disgusting dick" dick picks.

>>18362172
Yes it fucking is. And the best part is that it was a fuckup by the surgeon that I just found out later in my life when I noticed dicks didn't look like mine, and now my chances are either to get it butchered in an attempt to get it to look decent (almost impossible) or just assume any kind of sex where I take off my clothes is off limits.
>>
>>18362184
top tier hobbies anon
>>
>>18362199
post a picture now and ill tell you
>>
>>18362162
The important thing is if they are good enough for you because personality is what counts not someone's hobbies.
>>
>>18362201
I'm female actually. And I've never thought 'what a pretty dick'- they're a perfunctory organ, their aesthetics would never put me off.
>>
This is for both genders.

Does anyone have this single female friend who just thinks everyone is hitting on her only when you're not there to witness it for years, although you hang out daily for hours? How do you deal with it?
>>
>>18362211
Haha lol I know someone like that. Just humour them, they're probs deeply insecure.
>>
File: IMG_4985.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4985.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18362175
Not too late bro. I would advise against sending her anymore messages, and again waiting atleast a day before replying to one of hers.

If she's doesn't message back try to "randomly" bump into her and tell her you want to hang out. If again she refuses or makes up an excuse, then I would consider it ogre.
>>
>>18362195
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
>Kingdom: Animalia
>>
Women what do you think of bad acne on the face and terrible on the back at 27 years old? My ex that I was dating for 11 years refused to touch my back and really didn't like kissing/touching my face because of it.

No, I can't afford/get accutane and topicals/antibiotics don't do anything.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (122KB, 720x784px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
122KB, 720x784px
>>18362207
p-pls no bully. Be honest but... compassionate. I'm deeply insecure.
>>
>>18362226
Not that anon but you look alright, still it suprises me because i would not say you are insecure unless you said so.
>>
>>18362226
You are pretty, don't worry
also
why do you wear a shower hose around your neck?
>>
>>18362232
>why do you wear a shower hose around your neck?
Lol
>>
>>18362226
as other anon said, take off the shower hose

otherwise you look fine, typical midlands woman
>>
>>18362189
thanks ma'am/ will add those to my backlog.

Chess never really interests me since I started uni because I could probably write an AI that beats grand masters faster than I learn to play that well, given the current libraries and deep learning memes Google is popularizing like Tensorflow, or MatConvNet
It's a hobby much similar to mental calculations, ok less autistic and more "noble".
But I suppose it would be cool if you are a duelist and gain pleasure from besting other people.
>>
>>18362184
>>18362200
Thank you. This makes a lot of sense. Already doing some of the things listed, will definitely invest more time into them.

>>18362195
Not sure. I tend to gravitate towards more technical terms? I guess, and also unironically believe in theredpill ideology.
>>
>>18362232
>>18362239
Okay, fashion advice noted! Thanks
>>
>>18362210
That's probably because you've only seen regular dicks. If you were to do a blowjob or see it close up you'd notice.
>>
File: IMG_4335.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4335.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
>>18362226
D-do you have a bf?
>>
>>18362226
I would hit on you if you have a nice personality and smile at me.
>>
>>18362226

I'm not being an ass when I ask this, but are you trans? You have a feminine masculine face, but the foundations of it look quite masculine. I think you pass very well if you are mtf.
>>
>>18362239
Why do you say midlands?
>>
>>18362259
No, I'm cis. Would you assume otherwise if you met me?
>>
My boyfriend would like me to show more initiative and ask for things, the problem is I'm the kind of person that's usually okay with everything, and having to ask for thing, or to choose things makes me uncomfortable (and there's nothing I want to ask for, so I wouldn't even know what to say)

How can I do that
>>
>>18362263
Midlands in The UK. I agree you look quintessentialy British.
>>
>>18362226
You have masculine features in a good way (think Uma Thurman). Also freckles are cute. You look pretty fine.
>>
>>18362265

I think it's more likely the angle of the camera and the lighting, than a genuine look of masculinity. I'm normally pretty good at spotty trans people, even the amazing ones, so just thought I'd throw it out there. I thought I could be wrong though!
>>
>>18362259
Yeah have to agree you look like a qt trap.
>>
>>18362269
I am British! Not a mindlandser but still impressed.
>>
>>18362217
Cool, thanks anon.

Did you see the texts in the thread I referenced? Might make you see things differently, I felt like I was coming on pretty strong hahah.
>>
>>18362220
No shit. It's clear I meant non-human animals.
>>
>>18362282
desu not that hard, I'm not british and I could tell by the houses in the background
>>
>>18362259
If she looks trans then I should kms, my face is much more masculine than hers.
>>
File: 60222829.a3f2esu55u.W665.jpg (98KB, 664x452px) Image search: [Google]
60222829.a3f2esu55u.W665.jpg
98KB, 664x452px
>>18362225
To make it more clear, my back looks like this.
>>
>>18362296
lets see
>>
>>18362211
I'm like that (M), but then I remember I'm super lonely and don't get much contact with the opposite sex.

I mean it could be happening, but it's probably not. I don't go around telling people though.
>>
>>18362225
Anon if you're still using normal soaps or shampoos or anything on your face with sodium x sulfate in it stop for a month or so, just get some organic stuff and try that instead.

My bacne flares up when I use that dishwashing detergent on my skin, so do the zits on my legs
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>18362259
Yeah, this, too.
But nowadays traps are actually pretty feminine looking
>>
Just looking for opinions on this one, from either gender.

Went on a date with a girl, says she enjoyed it etc, I text afterwards saying i had fun and would like to do it again. Her response was along the lines of 'it was very nice meeting you, we'll see what we can work out'.

Does that seem like she's interested, or a gentle let down?
>>
>>18362320
If it was literally that, I'd say more a letdown. Sorry man :/
>>
>>18362320
How about a direct quote instead of what sounds like an autistic business deal
>>
>>18362326
>>18362330

It was pretty much literally that.

That's what I thought anyway, ah well.
>>
>>18362320

She's not really providing enough information to say for sure. I'd say try to arrange another date once, but if she flakes or cancels without suggesting an alternate time, then just accept loses and move on.
>>
>>18362307
No, multiple dermatologists have told me this is only going away with a long, long period of waiting and hope, or multiple rounds of accutane.
>>
>>18362320
It means you are a candidate and she is interviewing a few others.
>>
>>18362334
>It was pretty much literally that.
why not post exactly what it literally was
>>
>>18362354

that is what it was? The rest of the message isn't relevant to anything, just saying she got home alright.
>>
>>18362343
Have you tried it? It's helped me and I found out by accident.

It's basically just buying a different shampoo and bodywash next time you buy them. Or just the bodywash itself because you can use that in your hair which you should be barely washing anyway.

I mean if it doesn't work you've lost maybe 2 bucks getting a slightly more expensive product, those dermatologists have a vested interest in you not getting better.
>>
>>18362367
If she said those exact words then it's weird, but it's weirder you aren't just typing the entire text out.

You're basically asking us to translate you translating something you don't understand.
>>
>>18362372
>Have you tried it
Yes, because the ex I mentioned only used sulfate free soaps and used Korean skincare shit that worked well for her but did nothing for me.
>Dermatologist Jew
Not really. Accutane is only generic now so they don't get any kickbacks, and I don't see how flat out telling me the only solution to the problem is also permanent would appeal to the idea that they want me to keep coming back in and paying for appointments. It's not like I could afford to see one right now anyway, though.
>>
>>18362296
Post pic
>>
>>18362296
meanwhile I'm a guy with feminine face kek
>>
>>18362284
Just did lad. Didn't see anything that bad besides the tool thing and you engaging her after she just stops replying. She hung out with you so there's definitely something there.

Next time you guys interact just be more reserved, and if she randomly stops replying don't message her back a 2nd time.
>>
Girls: how big of a turnoff is it if a guy is uncircumcised?
>>
>>18362419
U.K. Grill here. I'm in my early thirties, been with eight men. Only one was circumcised. I barely noticed. No difference for me, though more dry for him. I'd never cut up any sons I have.
>>
>>18362388
Ah well, hope it gets better for you
>>
>>18362423
>U.K. Grill here. I'm in my early thirties, been with eight men

so. like, you intend to have kids?
interesting...
>>
>>18362426
I wasn't asking for advice on how to fix it, I was asking what women think of it on men in their late 20s. Is it as revolting and deal breaking as it seems?
>>
>>18362432
Yeah I didn't have anything on that. I'm a dude and I hate getting acne and yours looks painful as hell.
Some girls like popping pimples but that seems like a bad idea when you're trying to reduce the amount. I'm sure most girls that like you enough wouldn't mind, I mean you can just wear a shirt if it's that bad for her, and it's not going to be noticeable during sex (unless she likes using her nails.....)
>>
How do I stop getting oneitis when I get a crush on someone?
>>
>>18362430
Probably. Most women do, I'm quite maternal as well. But we'll see, not for a few more years at least.
>>
>>18362419
Not at all. Circumcised guys are more of a turn off.
>>
>>18362452
I wish I knew, man.
>>
does it mean anything that he hasn't texted? I haven't texted him either, I don't want to seem needy. It's been two days since we had sex for the first time (with each other, not first ever time).
>>
>>18362226
Looks like qtie, will date and provide for.
>>
>>18362419
It's not, as long as it's clean. I actually kind of like it, and like >>18362423 said, would never mutilate any potential sons I have.
>>
>>18362225
It's not a deal breaker, that's for sure.

But you should try using Dr Bronner's Tea Tree soap and getting a little more sun maybe. It's the only thing that has ever truly helped my acne, and my boyfriend had a really pimply ass that cleared up after he started using it.
>>
>>18362268
Literally hug him from behind, whisper into his ear that your pussy aches and you need him to treat it with his tongue, then put your hand into his pants, grab him by dick and lead him to bedroom.

Have fun.

>>18362419
That means you are not mutilated and therefore normal. The cut guys should be asking this question, not you.
>>
If a girl says she is old fashioned, it is very likely that she doesn't date multiple people at once, right? She is virgin.
>>
>>18362462

how were things going before this, was he into you or overly keen on getting into your pants?
>>
>>18362542

I'd assume so but it depends on her definition of old fashioned i guess.
>>
>>18362462
he probably has things to do, also if he thanked you it's all good.
>>
>>18362542
She would definitely not be into dating multiple people unless she says she's old fashioned in an ironic pagan way. But there is no telling if she's a virgin or not.
>>
>>18362543
He actually messaged in the last ten mins so I recsind my question.
I replace with: should I reply now or in the morning? U.K. fag so it's elevenish now.
>>
I'm 32, is it too late for me to get a girlfriend that's not a mother?
>>
>>18362561
Do it now. He messaged you first which basically means he's already emotionally attached and is madly in love with you already. You better reply back with something nice.
>>
>>18362571
>basically means he's already emotionally attached and is madly in love with you already
lol every little girl's dream
>>
>>18362011
Female (bi):
For men
>he's 'traditional'
>he's overtly religious
>he's arrogant
>he uses waifu
>he's aggressive or hyper masculine- the kind of guy to punch another man for looking at you
For women:
>tumblr
>bad unnatural hair dye
>uses snapchat all the time
>too much makeup
>too many cats
>"I don't like drama, but it seems to follow me"
Both:
>tries to go further than kissing on the first date
>complains about exes
>drinks too much
>on their phone at all on the date
>too high a 'number'
>rich and shows off about it
>>
>>18362226
7.1/10.

>>18362232
LOL

>>18362296
There are many fags who love reverse traps.
>>
>>18362584
lol a degenerate who hates waifuist
what a pickle
>>
>been on 4 or 5 dates
>think things are going pretty well
>go on last date, dynamic is different, she's not as close
>I see you as a friend
Anyway out of this?
>>
>>18362584
What is too high a number?
>>
File: FZ555.png (42KB, 554x1144px) Image search: [Google]
FZ555.png
42KB, 554x1144px
I got dad zoned?

>Met girl through close friend
>She's pretty amazing
>Short and skinny with glasses
>Plays video games and loves anime
>She's a total NEET which is okay by me
>Pick her up and take her out to eat at a nice restaurant
>Walk through the park and talk for hours
>Overall amazing night
>Bring her back to her place
>We do a quick kiss at the front door
>Go home and pass out
>Wake up to her messaging me on Skype

Well fuck...what do I do now?
>>
>>18362625
out of being her friend?
yes.
>>
>>18362638
out of not being her boyfriend kthx
>>
>>18362625
She was dating other people at the same time. Apparently women do it because they're cold and don't understand that not everyone is constantly dating and being hit on.
>>
>>18362636
>gentleman

shit lol she probably decided to ride dicks for awhile, wait maybe 5 more years
>>
>>18362641
I hadn't considered that. Would it be alright to say 'were you seeing other people at the same time as me?'

she has mentioned that people hit on her. It's kind of soul-crushing that girls get people admiring or asking them out all the time
>>
Guys,

Hanging out with my friend this weekend and I'm thinking of confessing to him. Should I dress up or just wear what I usually wear?
>>
So there is this girl who I've been talking to at work but nothing really intimate.

Once on the spur of the moment I asked her out for a dinner, but she declined so I dropped any further subjects as such.

The thing is she saw me recently getting into my car at parking lot which is quite good (richfag family, dad loves me).

Now SHE out of the blue asked me if I wanted go to cinema or something this weekend.

Ringing all around in my head.
Obvious gold digger, right?
>>
>>18362649
Just say you like him.
>>
>>18362636
>I knocked over that drink in your car you said dont worry about it
>a normal man would of called me a bitch
>i wanted that
wtf lmao this girls crazy
but at least she has the communication skills to tell you what she wants. she also clearly likes you. i say stick with it op just abuse her emotionally, you know make her happy
>>
>>18362652
Ya, that's what I'm planning to do?
>>
>>18362636
She wants you to take the lead and try coerce her into sex

But you're going to need to do it and not be awkward since you're probably not that sort of guy

Probably wants to call you daddy while you smack her butt for dropping a chip in between the gearbox and her seat
>>
>>18362636
>normal man would call me a bitch
>I wanted that

L
M
A
O

Avoid at all cost.
>>
>>18362647
Just ask her why she doesn't want to continue as more than friends, then ask if it's someone else.

You probably don't want to be her friend anyway.
>>
>>18362636
Kek is that real or is this a bait post?
>>
>>18362636
Jesus, I saw hope in the first half, but she wanted you to call her a bitch? I don't like to assume when a woman has daddy issues but this one... She wants to be verbally abused by a father figure? Certainly doesn't sound like she's all too eager to do something with her life, sounds like she has some issues she's letting eat away at her.

Personally, don't got time for that, doesn't sound like she wants "help" of any sort, but I guess if you started being a dick she might agree to a second date? IDFK.
>>
If a girl is hardcore christian with hardcore christian family and my stance on all religions is pretty much "whatever bro", should I even bother?

This is girl is actually capable of making me laugh and 10/10 in looks but I am not sure I can overcome religious needs she has.
>>
>>18362651
its a red flag for gold digging but she might have also been interested but busy and wanted you to ask her out a second time, then made the first move after waiting around for a while. proceed with caution but proceed.

what kind of car do you drive?
>>
>>18362026
what
then just fuck her as a friend Christ
>>
>>18362649
why not dress up? I think that would be cute. either way will be fine.
>>
>>18362665
Is this kosher /adv/?
>>
>>18362676
define hardcore christian. how does it affect your relationship?
>>
>>18362651
you could just fuck her then drop her like you would a prostitute.
>>
>>18362646
>>18362655
>>18362661
>>18362667
>>18362669

I plan on just forgetting the whole thing, she clearly has issues, if she wants someone to treat her like shit, than she clearly has daddy issues or some shit, going to stick to the old and golden rule

"Never stick your dick and crazy"
>>
>>18362685
in normie town we call those "conversations" and they are a key part of any relationship
>>
>>18362680
BMW M3 Performance
>>
>>18362634
I'm 22, and if they're my age then above 4.
>>
>>18362683

I was just thinking if it doesn't pan out, I'm going to feel embarrassed for dressing up.
>>
>>18362649
Wearing nothing will probably boost your chances the most.
>>
>>18362685
Mate just be honest, it's like 90% of the advice you can give to people

Do you want to be her friend or do you want her to be your girlfriend? You can only have both or none if that was your intention at the start
>>
>>18362584
>'traditional'
What does this mean?
>>
>>18362687
Pretty much anything that touches religion matter of any kind she goes defensive

-anti abortion, no exception
-goes to church every sunday
-know all that magic mumbo jumbo
-hates anything that is not christian
-racist as hell

But she is LITERALLY 10/10 for me, I never met a girl that I could just look at for hours and not be bored.She also surprisngly has abstract kind of humor and I suspect she browses this shithole secretely.
>>
>>18362712
>Do you want to be her friend or do you want her to be your girlfriend?
Well, girlfriend.
>>
>>18362706
if it DOES pan out, he'll always remember what you were wearing when you first asked him out
what kind of clothes are you imagining wearing?
jeans vs dress?
>>
>>18362703
Oh age number. I usually go by half plus 7 myself.
>>
>>18362226
5/10. Really nothing special.
>>
>>18362717
I have a 10/10 that's a bleeding heart liberal atheist commie, wanna trade?
>>
>>18362717
>I could just look at for hours and not be bored
people aren't paintings, mate
>>
>>18362259
I had the same thought but pretty much any girl I see on 4chan I automatically assume is trans.
I hate trapposters they're ruining my life.
>>
>>18362717
Bad advice
Get her pregnant, she can't abort and will need to marry you.
>>18362718
I doubt you'll stay friends after a month, better off knowing why, or giving it a final shot if you're that interested.
>>
>>18362713
As in, into female housewife, male provider, male leader, women having no power etc.
>>
>>18362743
What if he's the opposite of traditional and wants to be the house husband?
>>
>>18362743
You're right I'll just quit my six figure job so my girl working retail can support the family.
That makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>18362749
Fine.
>>18362752
Well, I'm not working in retail, so that's not applicable to me.
>>
>>18362709

Getting arrested for public nudity will probably lower my chances to zero.

>>18362719

I was thinking either jeans and tee/button up or mini skirt and crop top.
>>
>>18362752
Obviously they mean 50s style household, not modern.

It's unrealistic anyway in the west. You'd be stupid to expect her to quit just because you're making money.
>>
I found out that a guy I've had a killer crush on for a while (it's really bad) recently broke up with a girlfriend of over a year. I think they were serious, and I imagine he's pretty upset over it. We only talk in passing and I've never really had a chance to get close to him because I was afraid to ask him to even hang out because of the girlfriend situation. But now that they've broken up, I don't really know how to go about interacting with him.

What's appropriate here? I don't want to take advantage of his emotions and I want to give him time to heal and I definitely don't want to be a rebound. But I also don't want him to be snatched up by someone else. I don't know what to do or how to act when I see him again. How long should I wait before making my intentions clear?

I don't think this is necessarily an opposite gender question, but I don't want to make my own thread.
>>
>>18362752
well there's no right or wrong here, you are simply not what the bisexual anon would consider dating. Everybody wins.
>>
>>18362761
What if he's a guy who does theoretical research with no income (i.e. abstract algebra stuffs not industry applicable), can you support him for 4 semesters (2 years)? totally non-traditional :)
But he's not gonna just leech, will make you cum as often as you need. Consider this an investment. His future is in academia, though, not exactly well paid but has some perks.
God I should've looked to bisexual girls long ago.
>>
>>18362767
It all depends on how close you are (it seems you aren't) and how much he finds you attractive.
>>
>>18362636
This was brutal to read, I'm sorry this happened to you, good lord.
>>
My coworker has cute face and I see serious potential in her becoming a true beauty but she is chubby and eats like a pig.

How do I tackle this? Or don't.

I want her to see the light.
>>
File: 1482467013372.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1482467013372.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>18362802
it's a good idea to groom her, but then there's always the possibility she will just fuck other guys when she got hot
I mean it's a strong possibility.
>>
>>18362788
Orgasms aren't worth supporting a leech
>>
>>18362802
forcing fatties to lose weight never works
it has to come from within
only emotional abuse or heath problems will change a fatty
emotional abuse will get you fired
>>
>>18362806
>I dont want traditional relationships where the women takes care of the home
>I wont support a male househusband
so, you want to have each of you work all day, then come home and take care of the house all evening?
sounds exhausting tbqh
>>
>>18362788
Eh, I'd consider it, if I liked you. But any man who boasts of making me cum every night generally doesn't.
>>
>>18362807
Yeah better off making them dependant on all the calories you're shoveling onto their face

Plus food is enjoyable and you can make it fun and sexy causing a dopamine loop
>>
>>18362805
I don't want to actually date her, more like I want to Digivolve her.

She has really cute face that is being wasted on her.
>>
Ex who i've had no contact with in 7 months and a older woman with kids who i had a brief casual time with both got hold of me on the weekend, with the ex she'd want something more full on and i know if i start seeing her i would get into it again but with the older one it'd most likely just be short term fun again, any general advice?
>>
>>18362810
That's not me. This is me >>18362811
>>
>>18362806
I feel this is a different person
>>
>>18362819
a really angry triggered different person kek
>>
File: file.png (963KB, 960x1201px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
963KB, 960x1201px
>>18362764
>mini skirt and crop top
like this?
please do. i personally like being slightly overdressed, makes me feel like the best looking person in the room
>>
>>18362830
Yep, something like that. Same here, but if I'm feeling bad I feel twice as bad if I'm dressed up.
>>
>>18362811
well, it could be a lot of effort. Or it could be simpler than imagined. It's not like there's a universally optimal way of doing it. Just heuristics, trials and errors, honestly I believe it's simple for most girls. But there is a chance you are so different. Depends on how difficult are you to cum, how often do you need, did you ever like unexpected things, fetishes etc.
>>
I'm talking to a potential future gf at the moment, things are going alright I guess.

Is there any way to get someone to type more than 3 words per text, and then blow that up into proper paragraphs for conversation or am I dreaming? It seems like it's easy to talk but impossible to have a conversation
>>
>>18362931
im a three worder over text i dont like the medium there's not much you can do to get me to expand if you guys click in person focus on that
>>
>>18362452
If it's unrequited, simply accept it. No matter how compatible she is. If she reciprocates attraction, and is single, talk to her some more.
>>
It's not usual that a girl I don't know that well watches me sleep right? She's my roommate's friend. Like idk perhaps he let her in the room, I woke up and there she was, looking at me, then look away. This happened twice. It was spooky at first, then kinda hot (well I mean she's hot) so yeah. I mean I couldn't really talk to her beside an awkward hi then try to conceal my hard dick
>>
>>18362959
post pic of her
>>
>>18362964
and how the fuck would I have that
>>
>>18362959
pretty weird but she probably likes you anon!
>>18362969
its 2017 facebook has pictures of everybody
>>
>>18362969
Just take one of her when she's sleeping
>>
new thread when?
>>
File: photo.jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
155KB, 900x900px
When a man always try to hold your hand do you think he may have more feelings beyond just wanting to get into my pants?

For an idea we are in late 20s
>>
File: zzzzz.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>18363005
>When a man ________ do you think he may have more feelings beyond just wanting to get into my pants?

No.
>>
>>18363005
Yeah I think it's pretty unusual for a man to always try hold my hand while having more feelings beyond wanting to get into your pants
>>
>>18362969
facebook you primitive ass
>>
>>18363005
hand holding uncorrelated with relationship goals
>>
>>18362767
Don't assume anything. Just chit chat with him.. "hey, how are you feeling?"

Let him vent, simply listen to him. If he just brushes it off with the old "I'm good, good." This is the curve ball I want you to pitch at him... the very question you asked us, you will ask him.

Yeah.

"Hey, I wanna ask, how long do you think a person should wait to ask someone out if the other person has just recently ended a relationship?"

If he says, "I dunno, guess it depends on the person."

Just stay quiet and smile a little. If he asks you "Why? Is there someone you have in mind?" Simply say, "yeah, you." or "yeah you... but of course only when you feel ready."

That should do it.

If he gives you a defined time, like "a few weeks, months, or years" these are all intimate reflections of how easy or difficult it will be to recover from his ex. He may even need help.

If he doesn't ask you or even show real interest in such a question, or even feels hurt by it, you have your answer. He wouldn't be ready in such a scenario. And probably needs time to get his head straight.

You don't have to be a rebound to show someone you're there for them. Show him you care, if he lets you in. Show him affection, listen to him. Give him a hug. Bring life to the guy.

I was so deep in the dumps when my ex dumped me, that I couldn't even give a girl hitting on me a normal face to face convo.. she was really into me too.. but she turned out to be rude as hell and I dodged a bullet. But I was cringy always talking about how shit I felt because of my ex.. sept my problems were far deeper than just my ex, I just didn't articulate them then.
>>
>>18363086
also, if he reacts negatively to your advance, you can apologize, and explain why you did it.. just say what you feel ya know? Maybe something like "Hey..listen, I'm sorry, I'm just not good at these things and.. desu I'd hate to lose an opportunity to ask.. because I dunno when an appropriate time will be. I just know I'm really into you. And this may seem rude or opportunistic, but I was smitten with you long before my statements. I just didn't wanna ask you anything while you had a gf out of respect, so my attraction would not have been obvious to you. Now, sadly, maybe it's too obvious. But I'd rather you know than feel like I didn't try. So I'm sorry."

Something heartfelt, something honest. A man can appreciate honesty.

Another alternative is to simply study him.. watch his behavior. Wait some time, see if he looks happier or sadder with time. And let him know when you feel he appears to be somewhat lively?
>>
>>18363086
Not everyone shows that they like other people, some of us hide that part pretty well
>>
>>18362226
Just wanted to let you know if you're still here, there are rate threads on /soc/
>>
>>18363249
I've been forced to hide it too. The girl I liked recently has a bf and they're trying to meet up again. The way I found out was ask who she was texting so much. And I simply told her "God bless the both of you". But desu, on the inside, I hadn't really accepted how much it sucked yet. Afterwards, I even felt like helping them reunite, I had a lot of respect for her, a lot. So I never confessed my feelings beyond something personality and behavior oriented, which she reciprocated. Nothing intimate though.

But the femanons post is very particular. She feels like, if she doesn't strike now, she may never have a chance. Granted, she may be experiencing a bit of desperation(?) But she seemed calm enough while he was taken.. I dunno, I guess my post is a bit raw and intense.. not everyone is like that I guess. But the alternative still stands, simply studying the guy. But that in itself is an assumption, on the surface we can appear happy, but dead on the inside even crying for help. Nobody knows the thirst of the other.
>>
>>18362226
Strong motherly vibe, wife material vibe, cute.
>>
>>18363249
Out of curiosity. What do you think would be an adequate alternative?
>>
guys - do you automatically consider FWB to not be relationship worthy at any point?
>>
>>18364037
Quite the contrary. For most of people separating emotions and sex is impossible. Also it depends what happens before and after sex. If you meet in bedroom, fuck and run 5 min after, then there is no connection at all. Like a prostitute.

But most fwb hang out in some form, talks, get know each other a lot and in time more than often one or both realize that they really like the other. And then they ignore it to not scare the other and keep the fwb than risking pursuing real relationship with exclusivity and stuff.

So really, if you have caught feeling for him, just try your luck and confess. But always prepare for your hearth being crushed.
>>
>>18364089
i confessed months ago and he said he felt the same. but he seems distant after that. i cant tell if he is scared or what
>>
Girls-
so this girl and I have been talking seemingly everyday for the past month or so, and she just stopped mid conversation and hasnt talked since. We were really good friends, hung out a lot, and I could feel that there was something between us. Should I try and talk to her again or let her come back to me?
>>
>>18364106
>confessed
Like how? I love you and want you to eventually marry me and put your babies into me? Or did you just told him you love him?
>felt the same
So he said me too or something longer?

You have to realize that majority of boys are scared of commitment immature children who will do literally anything to get into your panties. And the dynamics are clear: girls guard acceds to sex and boys the commitment part.

If you sex him up whatnever he or you wants, he sort of lose the motivation to upgrade you to real girlfriend. Sure, after years of casual sex it gets boring and eventually every boy wants family too, but it can take decades for them to reach the adult viewpoint.

I bet he just didnt wanted to hurt you and probably now he feels bad about leading you up.

You have to talk to him about it. As i see it, he doesnt love you, just loves the easy pussy without hassle caled girlfriend.
>>
>>18364111
>come back to me
Never gonna happen. Girls are fickle creatures. You either actively pursue her or prepare for never seeing her again.

Ask her on date and dont break down of she rejects you.
>>
>>18364131
well, i told him i loved him and he said it back and that he wants to eventually marry. then he said okay, lets be bf and gf. but it doesnt feel like it i guess.

you're right though. he doesn't seem to want more. so should i ghost him or just "break" up properly? it scares me to do that because i love him and dont want to hurt him
>>
>>18364137
>should i
This is /adv/. Nobody should make the decision for you.

>i love him and dont want to hurt him
This is what i find funny on girls. Everytime scared of taking actions themselves and be direct.

Ask him on date. Tell him you have feelings he doesnt want to see you anymore, but that you want. Maybe he is just stupid (hint: boys are super stupid when it comes down to social interactions, like super stupid).

Ask him on date. Feminazis claims equality. I see nothing wrong about girl pursuing boy. Until he flat out rejects your advances, there is still hope.

Good luck.
>>
>>18364161
harsh yet direct. i like you.

this is my first bf, thats why im so scared. i dont how he will react and i know that once you break up with a guy its hard to ever get them back. he's so cute and sexy. my idea of perfection. he's my best friend. i dont want to mess it up
>>
>>18364172
>first boyfriend
Statistically speaking first relationships never last long or last into marriage. Even couples dating form 16 to 25 break up. Do you know why? Because in the mean time they mature, change personality and grow incopatible. The sole fact you are scared of messing it up is a flag of future failure. You should be never afraid of talking about anything to your partner. The good ones are impossible to scare away by words alone and the bad ones arent worth the struggle.

Also you fucked up by having sex with your best friend without dating him first.

As i see it, you cant mess it up any further.
>get them back
You NEVER EVER try to get ex back. You break up for a reason and that will be ALWAYS TRUE.

Stop being scared girl and ask him on date.

>i like you
Call me if it wont work out :-)
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.