[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pain is now unbearable. Its effecting my heart rate and breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170529_083036.jpg (807KB, 1974x3622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_083036.jpg
807KB, 1974x3622px
The pain is now unbearable. Its effecting my heart rate and breathing and I can't sleep.

I've been afraid of the dentist because of past pain but being sleepless for 2 days is shit.

How do I rip this out
>>
Ask the dentist to try and save your mouth.
>>
>>18360987
this is bait or you need to get diagnosed right after you see the dentist because this is too autistic
>>
you cant, its broken
go to the dentist and stop suffering

it will be much better anon
>>
ill go with pliers. of the needle nose variety. but i hear universities do cheap dental to teach students for cheap if its affordable
>>
File: augercaticon.gif (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
augercaticon.gif
22KB, 350x350px
Tooth infections can potentially spread to your brain and kill you if you don't do anything about them. I don't think that is common, but you still shouldn't let these things go. I'm also going to assume the "How do I rip this out" part was a joke since it would hurt much worse. Picture unrelated since they will just pull it.
>>
>>18361053
Most are dental hygiene clinics.
>>18360987
This looks excruciating. You've got to get that pulled. Come on, dude. Go to a public health dentist.
>>
Dude go to a fucking dentist. How the fuck do retards like you live this long? I don't understand.
>>
>>18361205
Is it necessary to be this bent out of shape about Opie here? He came to us for help.
>>
>>18361212
Are you going to fix his tooth over the internet? You're just as stupid as he is.

OP GO TO A DENTIST YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL OPINION
>>
>>18361233
Enhance your calm, John Spartan.
>>
>>18361233
Are you okay? Lots of people have a fear of the dentist, including me.

Retarded people didn't do anything to you, they also live just as long as normal people.
>>
>>18360987
go get the tooth pulled. no sense in suffering
>>
Jesus christ dude.

Kinda looks like youve got a bit of cancer in there.

Go to a doctor, specifically one that specializes in your oral cavity.
>>
See if you can find a sedation dentist. They're more expensive but are much better at reducing anxiety and pain.

Also, get that taken out, NOW. Before it causes a blood infection and kills you. Because it can and will.
>>
>>18361497
From the looks of it, the infection is already spreading to your teeth and gums. That's what the black is. You need a dentist as soon as possible, dude.
>>
>>18361500
*to your cheek
>>
>>18361500
The infection has already assumed control. The black on the cheek is damaged tissue from the wisdom tooth. I can't eat anything without a chance of shredding my inner cheek.

Thanks and I'm sorry but im not going to any dentist or doctor. I were delusional and in pain when I made this thread. I bought a bottle of Tylenol so now I'm good.

I don't mind the death by infection as long as the pain can be managed. This is the silent suicide.
>>
>durrr just go to the dentist
Do you retards know how expensive they are? Even the "cheap" university student ones? If OP can't afford it he can't go anywhere. There's nothing he can do except go to the ER and beg for pain meds until it's life threatening enough for them to do something.
>>
Dude they don't remove the tooth without numbing the area and getting you high on some fucking awesome pills first, or, depending on the severity, they might just knock you out altogether. Either way, you won't feel any pain during the procedure, and you will feel 1000% better afterward. AND you will get a nice pill subscription out of it. Even if you don't enjoy getting high, you can sell those bad boys at the very least.

Either way, you're going to fucking die if you don't get that shit taken care of, so stop being a pussy and just go.
>>
>>18361264
Does someone actually get second thoughts about going to the dentist with a mouth like OP's pic?
>>
>>18360987
At the bare minimum rise your mouth with some anti septic a few times a day, such as half hydrogen peroxide and half water.
>>
>>18362504
It doesn't hurt at this very moment and it won't when I'm dead.

It WILL hurt when they bring out the drills. My mouth is destroyed. It needs a lot of care.
>>
>>18362525
You do realise anesthesia is always an option, right? I've gotten work done on my teeth several times, the dude just injects something in my mouth and it goes completely numb. He could probably cut my tongue out and I wouldn't know it.
>>
>>18360987
Anon, that shit is broken, at this point taking it out it's probably less painful than living with it.
>>
>>18361113
The spreading to the brain stuff and death is fairly rare, but an infected tooth will fuck your add up in all sorts of colorful ways. I have a co-worker who let his broken tooth sit for too long and he ended up with a skin condition that looked like really really bad psoriasis all over his body.

Just DAYS after the tooth got removed and the infection cleaned out, his skin started clearing up fucking miraculously. The infection came back a few weeks later, along with the skin issue, for one last go and he went back on antibiotics.

He's been in great shape since.

OP, if this isn't bait, go get your shit taken care of. Just ripping the tooth it won't solve your problems and can make them considerably worse.
>>
you should atleast get in there with a waterpick and if it's not too sensitive file down those sharp edges.
>>
>its black
nigga u dead
>>
>>18362504
I've been in a similar situation and I didn't go because I couldn't afford it.
>>
You could just kill yourself and end all your pain at once
>>
>>18360987

Why the fuck do people specifically flip their shit over going to the dentist? I'm just assuming they're aware of anesthesia being used in nearly every kind of operation, why do they think the dentist is some kind of medieval torturer that doesn't use it? Maybe it's just because I'm not American but holy shit, you really would rather have your mouth rot away than just go to the dentist? Either way you're extremely retarded or delusional.
>>
>>18362744
>and he went back on antibiotics.
cunt shouldn't have stopped too early like 90% of people out there. Fucking cunts don't know or care that they're fucking over themselves and all of society. Just kill that cunt for me will you?
>>
I don't understand how people are scared of the dentist in the year 2017. Unless you like in the Congo, in a hut, ok I can see why you would have some fear. But dude, going to the dentist now it literally just paying a lot of money to take a semi-nap while listening to the radio. They have all sort of new things to get you so doped up you literally don't feel anything. They EVEN give you gas if you want to relax when they clean your teeth, and they didn't used to do that two years ago.

Don't be scared. Go. Omg, you're teeth are broken good sir. Also, stop smoking. That's making everything worse.
>>
OP get some antibiotics and do salt rinses at least. Dying from a blood infection isn't fast and it will be painful. Tylenol won't even touch that kind of pain.
>>
>>18362860
When you're an American without dental insurance you generally want to avoid the dentists. The bills are huge unless you go to some shitty place or a dental school.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.