[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this girl at work. I like her, she likes me. But she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 11

File: 1485716600193.jpg (172KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485716600193.jpg
172KB, 800x533px
There is this girl at work. I like her, she likes me. But she has a boyfriend.

Everyone says they're not good for each other. They're always fighting, and he's always acting jealous and in my objective opinion, a little bit like a woman.

Anyway, is there a way I can subtly suggest she should leave him for me without coming across as scummy/jealous? Or should I not even go there?

P.S. She goes to college at the end of summer so I really want to make this happen, cause I'll probably never see her again.
>>
>>18360131

Here's the quick 30 second conversation you should have:

"Hey anon, do you have a moment?"

"Sure what's up?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I'm not going anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"You should think about it."

And if she can't figure it out, she's an idiot, move on.

Ball will be in her court, don't worry about it past that.
>>
>>18360277
Try not to do this if you don't want to look like you're autistic
>>
>>18360290

Instead, contribute nothing to her life like this post
>>
>>18360277
>>18360290
>>18360319
This wasn't very helpful.
>>
>>18360131
just say this
>h-h-hey, I think you like me and if this was true you probably would have left your boyfriend by now but I'm here to help. Please leave him, I don't have many women in my life so I'm really hoping you can make a man out of me. Sorry to bother you but think about it
>>
You have to be direct.
>Listen, I really like you and want to be in a relationship with you. I think you should break up with your boyfriend and be with me.

Then she'll respond. If good, then good. If bad, move on. Don't pine over a girl that would rather chose a shitty relationship over a new one.

>>18360277
Don't do this. This is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18360131
She's got a boyfriend. If she will dump him for you, she'll dump you for someone else.
>>
>>18361260
Read the last part. I'm not expecting a long-term relationship.
>>
>>18361226
What if I just ask her out, and when she mentions the bf just be like "So...? Do you want to go or not?"
>>
>>18360131
>Everyone says they're not good for each other

Its not yours or everyones fucking business and obviously just an opinion of people not in the relationship
>>
>>18360131

>Listen to her complain again

"Listen, if you really like him and it's worth it, great. If it's not worth it, I really like you, and if you're just going to leave at the end of summer anyways, you and I should give it a shot."

>>18360277
Jesus Christ
>>
You're an idiot. Date her when she breaksup with him or date another girl. Dont ask her to breakup with her boyfriend, you're nothing compared to him at the moment. You sound pathetic.
>>
>>18360277
Nice, I approve :)
>>
Please let us know what happens. Because if you choose to make yourself look like a pathetic fuck and ask her out, then get back the standard line "I'm only interested in you as a friend", I want to LMFAO.
>>
>>18361736
oh please, I'm sure OP could write a riveting story about how they had sensual sex.
>>
>>18361806
LMAO. Even better!
>>
File: 1495471958370b.jpg (84KB, 600x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1495471958370b.jpg
84KB, 600x1213px
>>18361806
>be me
>%yourage years ago
>Fucking your mom long dick style
>come INSIDE the pussy!!!
Was so fucking cash. I paid for an abortion, tell her I want my 590 bucks bavk
>>
File: d2.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
d2.gif
844KB, 200x150px
>>18360277
>thinking we're in a movie
>>
>>18361815
so he was right about your autism. Were you in the middle of writing it kek
>>
File: 1494779382859.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1494779382859.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>18360277
this isn't a movie you fucking autist
>>
>>18361109
It baffles me that you actually typed this out and thought it would be a good idea for him to say
>>
>>18360131
You're a piece of shit.

Stay out of other people's relationships. You have no fucking clue about anything they do.

Seriously, people like you are the fucking worst. Like a vulture.
>>
>>18362079
Clearly memeing.

>>18362137
She's probably unhappy. I'm a p good guy. What's the issue?
>>
>>18360131

>my objective opinion

HAHAHAHA.
>>
>>18362197
>She's probably unhappy.
And you have no idea if she is or isn't or if it has anything to do with her relationship if she is unhappy.
>I'm a p good guy.
No, you fucking aren't.

let's say that she is unhappy for whatever reason. It's impossible for you to view the situation in an unbiased way. You want to take advantage of a woman during an emotional time, manipulate her into ending her current relationship, just because you want the girll. Her wants do not equal into that equation since if she wants to stay in the relationship it goes against your goals. You will have to make her change her mind to get what you want.

That is manipulation.

Good people do not manipulate others for their own greed. You are not going into this saying "What is the best for this girl.", you are going into for your own desires only.

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18362262
Is everything black and white for you? Maybe he wants her AND he thinks he would be a better match for her.
>>
>>18360131
>Everyone says they're not good for each other. They're always fighting, and he's always acting jealous and in my objective opinion, a little bit like a woman.
You don't give a fuck about any of that. You want her. Just make a move. Ask her out to dinner or something.

>I'll probably never see her again
Then just make a move. If she rejects you, oh well. You probably weren't going to see her again, right?
>>
>>18360131
>objective opinion
idiota

just make small talk and become her side nigga

dont bring up the relationship or youll seem weird, and if she does just tell her the bf is wack etc
>>
>>18360131
It really depends on the dude shes dating

If hes a Chad all you have to do os wait a few monrhs

And if hes a good guy, shell probably cheat on him in a year.
>>
>in my objective opinion, a little bit like a woman.
so you don't know what words mean and hate women, but you think you're better than anybody's boyfriend?
>>
>>18362338
Real nigga
I wish I had your morals
>>
>>18362285
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18362285
The only info he has is gossip. He has no idea what their relationship is really like.

So if he goes in trying to "convince" her to leave her BF for him based solely on hearsay...

He's trying to weasel himself into a relationship.

Not to even fucking mention this part
>e's always acting jealous and in my objective opinion, a little bit like a woman
Wow, why would the BF think that way? Maybe because of faggots like OP.
>>
File: 2017-05-29 18.31.16.png (677KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-29 18.31.16.png
677KB, 1600x2560px
So many limp wristed numales here. She's not married and he'll even if she was still fair game. If she leaves her current bf becuase OP asked her out, then the relationship was already over long before OP thought of this idea.

The best way to get her is to ask her if she be intrested doing something with you that her bf would not before intrested in or unable to join. Chances are she probably wants to get away from him so this is your prime moment.
In this case I wouldn't be upfront you want her, let her do the talking. If she says something like, "my bf is a total jerk", reply with something like, "I don't think your a jerk at all, you're really sweet," or some other similar bullshit.

Here's a small chat log of a girl I knew and texted who was having trouble with her bf. A little background she cute but super naive and submissive. Her bf is this 30+ broney who goes by the name of "Dark Pony" and is the type of guy that's easy to swipe a gf from. She came over to my apt, made her dinner, talked watched anime and then we fucked. All in less then a day.

go for it op
>>
>>18362597
>Her bf is this 30+ broney who goes by the name of "Dark Pony" and is the type of guy that's easy to swipe a gf from. She came over to my apt, made her dinner, talked watched anime and then we fucked. All in less then a day

kek
>>
>>18362597
>having to prey on women who are going through emotional struggle.
Haha, wow. You're pathetic.
>>
>>18362597
>dark pony
>gf

Pick one
>>
>>18362620
>Emotional Struggle
Oh please where do you think you are?

Mind you I never ask for sex from any girl. Its always starts with a hand to my crotch or her pulling mine to her breasts.
>>
>>18362629
not to mention
>anime
>"one minute we were fine amd the next he waz being all cold"

lol this trio is hilarious, both anon, the girl and her brony bf. I would totally watch a tvshow about them
>>
Don't shit where you eat. /thread
>>
>>18362597
Fuck off and watch some more rsdgayler you fucking poser.
>>
>>18362597
Good job lad. Anyone that goes by the name Dark Pony deserves misery and despair in their life.
>>
>>18362262
>>18362285
This. Plus, she likes me so it's not like I'm trying to "weasel my way in" like you said.
>>18362434
Dude he flips his lid even if she looks at another dude. This guy has trust issues.
>>
>>18362708
We work together two days out of the week. This isn't a problem.
>>
>>18363744
You're such a piece of shit you don't even realize it.

You came here to get justified so the guilt would go away and that's it.
>>
>>18363794
Have you been cucked in the past or something? Why are you so upset over this?

Girl unhappy. Leaves shitty bf. Starts dating cool guy she likes. Everybody wins.

What is so wrong with this? Everyone who knows us thinks we should be together, the same people that told her to dump her bf.
>>
>>18361319
You say that now, but I'm sure the moment your dick gets wet, you'll start thinking she's your soulmate.
>>
No you fuck her you never make a girl leave their guy for a jerk face loser like yourself...plus she's leaving anyway so wat happens if you fall in love with the cunt or get her pregnant...how about the jealous boyfriend find out and beats you up ....have you seen him fight can you fight???
>>
>>18363744
>Dude he flips his lid even if she looks at another dude. This guy has trust issues.
You're trying to fuck his girlfriend so...
>>
>>18365228
1. No I'm not
2. Pretty sure he doesn't know I exist
>>
>>18365354
Then what do you give a shit? Find another crusade and leave these people alone.
>>
>>18360131
I took a girl from a shit guy.

4 years still together and our relationship is great... Now.

Breakups fuck people up no matter how shit the former. Ill save you the massive psychology rant but it involves chemicals and neural processes beyond our control.

If you do it youll likely be dealing with a massive amount of baggage and fuckery for at least a year. Good chance it wont even pan out.
>>
>>18365371
Just because I'm not trying to make her cheat? Seems like that's what you were implying.
>>
>>18365407
You shouldn't do that either. Don't try to break them up, don't try to make her cheat, stay the fuck out of other people's relationships. What are you, a teenage girl?
>>
>>18365412
I guess I just don't see what's so wrong about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18365454
As a 15 year old girl? Nothing. As an adult, you need to find something else to do with your time.
>>
>>18361736
I've actually done this twice, both told me they only liked me as a friend, but both ended up cheating on their husbands with me anyway. Women are simple. They want what they can't have, so the sexual tension will build.
>>
>>18360277
wew lad
>>
I knew a girl that was in a relationship she was fed up with, but was too scared to move on.
Long story short, we had a lot of sex and it let her move on from her shitty boyfriend.

Try your luck with her. Take her out on some dates, try to get lucky. She might want an escape and a little romance can really help someone move on. Start casual, maybe talk over some coffee or lunch. Don't act too seriously and be fun.
>>
>>18365638
How should I go about asking out?
>>
>>18366019
Just ask her if she wants to do X, where X equal doing something like lunch or whatever. Don't be formal and don't necessarily make it sound like a date. Just hang out 1 on 1 and have fun.
>>
>>18366084
Ok, I bought this thing on groupon. It's like a scavenger hunt. It would probably take all day and we'd have to get dinner together. Is that too date-y?
>>
>>18366113
how the fuck do you think she will be able to be with you all day and evening? she has a bf so she will have to lie to him.
>>
>>18366123
I dunno, that's just something I thought of off the top.
>>
>>18366113
Yeah, sounds pretty date-y. Don't let me stop you, though. It's up to you. However, I would go for something a little more casual and less time consuming to maximize the chances of her saying yes to it. Again, it's your call. You know her better than I do.
>>
>>18360277
Oh my god, this is...astoundingly bad advice.

>>18360131
OP, I've been here before. Almost too many times. Girl seems perfect, right? I'll start by saying that perfection is an illusion, and it's amplified by your own insecurity, and also because the boyfriend is creating an obstacle that you wish to overcome...mostly for yourself.

My advice? Just talk to her like everyone else.

You're likely not going to convince her to dump this guy without some deep, dark manipulation. And since you said she's going to college, that means you're likely both 18 and not likely capable of that.

So since she's going away, just give it a shot. Ask her to hang out like you would any other girl. She says no? Take the blow, don't internalize it, and move on to the next girl.

Do small things like touch her shoulder, or her hands. Alter your sentence structure by adding more "We" in them: "We should go do this" or "We totally have that in common" for really, really basic examples.

Ask her for coffee or something simple.

Eventually you're going to push it to a point where she's going to brush you off, probably awkwardly, or change her ENTIRE LIFE just for you (which is really, really bittersweet).

You're going to come across as scummy in some light unless you have some inherent natural charm or charisma you can use in your favor. And you'll come across as REALLY scummy if you have mutual friends with boyfriend.

Give it a shot because, why not right? But expect to get burned, and expect to feel a little like a sociopath if you pull it off.
>>
>>18366134
Disregard that! Try to get in the guts! Take her in the handicapped shitter!!!!
>>
>>18366133
Who cares if it's date-y? You're asking her out, of course it's date-y.

The more subtle you are, the more you're going to end up spinning your wheels.

Ask her out, she says "ah well my boyfriend and I were going to-" and then drop it for someone else.

It's borderline masochistic allowing yourself to vie so strongly for this girl without any realistic expectation of reciprocation.

If she says no, go back to treating her like your friend, because well, you're friends.
>>
>>18366141
How many people's girlfriends have you fucked? None? Okay.
>>
It really depends on what you want and how bad you want it OP. If you really like her and you really want her or whatever then fucking go for it dude, who gives a shit what all these other people think. She'll have to make the decision herself, and plus if she let you know that she likes you and is starting to hate being with her boyfriend, then why not go for it? But be subtle about it, do what those other anons said and just ask to hang out with her more often, not exclusively say "date". Just grow a stronger relationship and over the time of you guys hanging out, and if it's cutting it too close to when she has to leave in like a month or so, then fuck it and go for it, if she says no shes gone soon anyways.
>>
File: checkem.gif (740KB, 161x153px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.gif
740KB, 161x153px
>>18360131
If she says yes, do you really want a girl who is willing to cheat? Think nigga.
>>
>>18367548
>cheating

I'm really fucking sick and tired of people itt saying this.
>>
>>18367655
What do you call someone who is in a relationship and engages with someone else?

Cheater.
>>
>>18365354
You are quite honestly the dumbest fucking retard I have seen on adv.
>>
>>18367671
Define engaging.

>>18367672
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18363813
>Girl unhappy. Leaves shitty bf. Starts dating cool guy she likes. Everybody wins.
Except you don't know this. All you have is gossip and you've admitted you have no fucking idea how their relationship is.

You're a piece of shit, through and through.

>What is so wrong with this? Everyone who knows us thinks we should be together, the same people that told her to dump her bf.
Yeah, I doubt this. You're so incredibly stupid and deluded I guarantee you've made this up in your head.
>>
>>18367684
>Care to elaborate?
exactly.
>>
>>18367695
Another quality post. Thanks, anon.

>>18367688
Look, man, I'm sorry nobody loves you, but I promise at least three people off the top of my head want us to/suggested that we date.

Also, people have said to her face that her boyfriend is no good and that she should dump him. Practically in those exact words.
>>
I'm in this same situation OP. The girl is someone I grew up with, very special to me. But I moved out of her neighborhood in high school, we still see each other but she has a boyfriend and they've been dating for two years. My heart aches because I want to be with this girl however it's the wrong thing to do. The only thing I can do is wait.
>>
Stand outside her window with a boombox and play this:

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Or maybe stop trying to poach other dude's girlfriends cause you can't get one yourself
>>
>>18360131
You're dealing with a swaying woman, if you go into a relationship, how long before she is talking to another guy, and you are the "bad boyfriend".. Always respect the relationship. Dont be the other guy. Also, She goes from flirting/talking to you all day, then gets fucked by another dude...the only one loosing is you
>>
>>18368844
If we end up together, it's only going to be for the rest of summer. For about the third time, I'm not worried about this.
>>
>>18369077
> For about the third time, I'm not worried about this.
What people are trying to tell you is that this makes you a person of bad character. Don't expect too much support for what you want to do here because it is contrary to people's core morality.

On 4chan.

Give that some thought.
>>
>>18369335
That's because 4chan is full of cucks.

There's nothing wrong with a girl upgrading.
>>
Holy fuck this thread. OP is either a great troll or a sociopathic/desperate virgin.

Ask her out somewhere, if she accepts try make a move when the time is right. If she says no or rejects you then go back to fapping to her Facebook photos and memories of her. Don't try break up a relationship just on the off chance she runs to you, be a man

I wrote this knowing you actually won't man up because of what you've already typed in this thread

You're just going to take the posts you see here that you like as encouragement, and see them as right, and you're going to dismiss the ones you don't like as idiots, because you are one. You don't want advice, you want confirmation.

Too bad you're too stupid to understand that even if you get the girl, you aren't going to keep her and you won't enjoy it.
>>
>>18370047
>You're just going to take the posts you see here that you like as encouragement, and see them as right, and you're going to dismiss the ones you don't like as idiots, because you are one. You don't want advice, you want confirmation.

Maybe because the former are actually able to articulate their point instead of just "you're a piece of shit" then when I ask why exactly that would make me a piece of shit, they have no counterargument.
>>
>>18370370
My point exactly

There's like 10 different opinions happening at least in this thread but all you're seeing is "do it" or "Lolo loll I trolley you"

It would make you a piece of shit because you're trying to ruin two people's happiness so you can get some of it. You don't know literally anything about their relationship, it's all hearsay and guessing.
You said outright you don't want a long term thing either, so you want to ruin a relationship then dump the girl after, leaving her empty. If you can't see this as a horrible thing to do, then you are just a sociopath, psychopath or incredibly broken inside. It isn't even about the girl, it's fairly obvious you don't give a fuck about her, it's all you you you.
>>
>>18360277
This is so autistic. Damn.
>>
>>18362597
Being a rebound for someone isn't worth bragging about.
>>
>>18360131
>she has a boyfriend
She is taken, she doesn't want you.
>Everyone says they're not good for each other. They're always fighting
Everyone? even then, she probably likes the drama and he fucks her how she likes between arguments.
>P.S. She goes to college at the end of summer so I really want to make this happen, cause I'll probably never see her again
Pathetic.
You want to date a girl because it's your only chance? you want a short term thing because you are arrogant enough to think you are the better option, but you don't have a clue about women.

Leave her alone, doing anything beta will result in her telling her boyfriend and them taking the piss out of you
source: I was once the guy dating the girl, she had beta orbiters and we spent many evenings laughing at texts saying shit like "leave Anon, I like you are more than a friend and I think we can make it work".
>>
My ex left me for another guy while we were still in a relationship. Then she left that guy for another guy.

Dont be a home-wrecker. Don't be THAT guy. Also consider that if she's willing to leave someone else for you, she's gonna leave you for someone else. Stop settling for low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>18370444
Well first of all, those are pretty much the only two opinions you can have, for or against. Secondly, they're probably not going to stay together either, so no harm is being done. But if it did work out, I wouldn't "dump her" we would just go out separate ways. Obviously we wouldn't do a ltr for 4 years while she's in college.
>>18370566
>implying I'm a beta orbiter
>>
>>18370627
>implying I'm a beta orbiter

You're asking 4chan to help you with a girl who is in a relationship and leaving soon, you're bordering on begging us to agree with your silly little fantasy of getting a short term fling with a girl you don't really know anything about and you hope she likes you.
If she isn't telling you that she is unhappy, then she is happy, other people aren't in the relationship, just like you won't be.
>>
>>18370627
"Probably going to break up" means nothing, you're assuming and putting your desires as a bias. You're 100% going to ruin at least a year of her life and possibly her whole life if you do this.
And going separate ways is dumping, no one is going to wait 4 years for you, especially not a girl whose relationship you break up then proceed to leave soon after. Don't try use smarmy language like some weasel cunt to make yourself feel better.
It's creepy that you've already got your future together planning too, Id run away if I found out someone like you was near someone like me, far away. Just pure toxic.
>>
>>18370672
I came up with that based on what that other anon said. I haven't sat and fucking fantasized about the whole thing.
>>
>>18370672
Also, you said this
>no one is going to wait 4 years
and proceeded to tell me that I don't know they're going to break up when she goes to college. You contradicted yourself.
>>
>>18370728
You don't know shit anon
Did she tell you? Has she ever changed her mind on anything?
Also no one is going to wait 4 years for you.
>>
>>18370370
People have repeatedly tried to explain to you what's wrong, but you don't understand because their arguments are about morals and you don't see this as morally wrong.
>>18370627
>Well first of all, those are pretty much the only two opinions you can have, for or against.
If that's what you were looking for, why didn't you just use a fucking strawpoll. What a waste of fucking time.
>>
>>18360277
>all of the eggs
>>
>>18360131
While they're together let it be.
You should only make a move after she breaks up.
>>
lol, the fag with no morals thinks he's a "p good guy."

With those standards, everyone is a "p good guy."
>>
>>18370973
>People have repeatedly tried to explain to you what's wrong, but you don't understand because their arguments are about morals and you don't see this as morally wrong.
I don't understand their arguments because all their capable of saying is "you're a piece of shit/virgin/retard/psycho" literally no one else is actually making an argument as to why it's "morally" wrong in the first place.

I mean, look at this guy >>18371031
>>
>>18361319
Then you are a super POS
>>
>>18371674
Retard. She's moving away. How are people still not fucking getting this?
>>
>>18367655
Its true anon, I did what you're trying to do and then a couple years later came home to some dude in my bed. You take someone's girl and then someone takes her from you when you have a stressful time or she is unhappy for some reason and you're busy working/studying to be there. If she can be easily pulled away from him by you then when you get comfortable some guy like you is gonna be on one just like you are now; and you'll already know how easy it will be for him to take her.

t. guy who cucked then got cucked
>>
>>18360131
She just likes the attention dude,
also you don't want to become her rebound where she dumps all her shit and expectations on you

just walk away,
>>
>>18371723
What I meant was I'm tired of people calling what I was going to do cheating.

By the time we hypothetically did anything, their relationship would be over. Not. Cheating.

Thanks for the reply, though. However I wouldn't be worried about it in this particular situation.
>>
>>18371727
I don't believe is possible not to be an attractive girl's rebound. They usually only spend a couple weeks at a time not in a relationship.
>>
>>18371545

>literally no one else is actually making an argument as to why it's "morally" wrong in the first place

I believe the ethics are pretty clear here - don't covet thy neighbour's woman, do no harm, mind your own fucking business etc.

In my opinion it would be perfectly ethical to build a strong connection with the woman, PROVIDED that you have very clear lines which you do not cross. Don't tell her what to do with her life, don't undermine the relationship, don't make excessive physical contact. As long as you respect the relationship for what she says it is (not what others or yourself surmise) then you should technically be in the clear. If she decides of her own volition to leave her guy and be with you because she developed feelings in the course of being your friend, then I don't see a problem.

The flip-side of course is that you put yourself in harms way by doing this. You said yourself the guy has anger issues and is overpossessive (women sometimes see this as a positive thing just so's you know). You have to ask yourself if you want to risk being seen being friendly with his girl and put a target on your back. Worse, you'll have no recourse because you're the one who fucked with his life. That's kind of down to how you live your life. I personally work hard to make as few enemies as possible.

Oh and lastly, people with properly functioning emotions can date for life, so just because she's moving away doesn't mean a relationship ends. I still have close loving relationships with people in other countries, and you never know where people will end up.
>>
>>18371545
>literally no one else is actually making an argument as to why it's "morally" wrong in the first place

Haven't read the thread but it's a waste of time to come to 4chan for "arguments", it just doesn't say nice things about your life. As with most internet arguments, nobody really changes their initial opinion. Internet people rarely admit they are wrong or even entertain the idea. Also you will mostly get quick opinions of strangers who won't spend more than 2 minutes thinking about your life problem. The more time someone spends thinking about internet arguments the more they rationalize and won't see what the others are saying.

If you want arguments, ask relationship professors at relationship university. If you just want advice on what anons think you should do, you've got plenty.
>>
>>18371545
We are, you just aren't reading and understanding, like an idiot.
You didn't even read this property
>>18370672
Which is the crux of the morals, don't pick a single line and use that to dismiss.

Also others are going to keep calling you names because that's how this site operates you virgo.
>>
>>18372056
>I believe the ethics are pretty clear here - don't covet thy neighbour's woman, do no harm, mind your own fucking business etc.
>>18370973
And let me break down your responses:
>don't covet thy neighbour's woman,
>>Let me vascillate between saying I want to date her and saying I only care about breaking them up
>do no harm,
>>But everybody says he's an asshole!
>mind your own fucking business
>>lol why?
>She's got a boyfriend
>>She's moving away, so anyways...
If you don't have morals then of course you don't understand why these are valid points.
>>
Start talking to her and get her to talk about her bf
If she starts talking shit about him than just say you like her and would be a better bf
Ask her if she wants to spend her last summer before college with some shitty dude
>>
File: 1477621791857.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1477621791857.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>18360277
>>
>>18371545
christ you're fucking dense.
>>
File: 1495514601334.jpg (133KB, 429x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1495514601334.jpg
133KB, 429x1098px
Can't believe I read all that.

Honest question, why even persue this chick who is in a relationship (good or bad) when you aren't even interested in anything serious/long term? I see no problem with not wanting anything serious and wanting to just have fun but this chick isn't even single which means you have hoops to jump through and the end result might not even be what you want. Plus you have a deadline here, shes leaving in a few months. Really you don't even know how "bad" her relationship is. Her bf could actually be a "p good guy" too for all you know.

Think about it. What if some guy tried pulling this on your gf cause he heard you were just no good for her. You probably wouldn't be very happy about it.

Sounds like a waste of time to me.
>>
>>18373232
This

Its not like he wants what's best for her and to love her and be with her for ever and ever.
He just wants to break her relationship so he can have 2 months at attempting to fuck her. Then ditch her and move on from the whole thing...

Op is a selfish piece of shit
>>
>>18362620
Oh fuck off. She can make her own decisions. She's not innocent if she wants to fuck around on her boyfriend.
>>18373257
Obviously he wants a quick lay. OP is the definition of a fuckboy
>>
>>18360131
Op you are a piece of shit, you worthless scum with no indignation for her or for all the people writing here. Get your shit together you fag. You miserable pathetic lowlife. Buckle up and be a man. If you wanna do it, go for it but don't come here for approval you wasted sperm.
>>
>>18373289
If a quick lay is all he's after there's many easier ways to go about it than breaking up someone's relationship.
OP is clearly pathetic if he can't go after available girls, and needs to set his sights on the only girl that speaks to him.
>>
>>18373314
Idk about that last part man but people do this kind of thing all the time. Even people in this thread. It's also taking responsibility away from the girl who's responsible for her own decisions, if she is unhappy and decides to break it off there's nothing wrong with that. OP said the girl likes him, that's probably why he thinks he got a shot.
>>
>>18360131
She won't leave him for you. Girls do this shit all the time for affirmation that they are still desirable. They want the BF to realize they can get another man if they wanted to.

You are a pawn and she uses you. If she actually liked you she'd have ALREADY dumped her bf. She's in effect keeping you off the market and wasting your time for her own gain.

You can use your time finding a girl that actually wants to be with you.
>>
>>18373658
This, I was like you OP, till I realized if she really wanted my dick she'd be on it regardless of her bf. I still wanna fuck that ass but I'm not gonna chase her. If the opportunity is there I'm taking it but let her be happy for the time being. It's better to go after her when the relationship is already weak.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.