[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally close to getting with the girl I've wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wtfdude.jpg (9KB, 415x359px) Image search: [Google]
wtfdude.jpg
9KB, 415x359px
>finally close to getting with the girl I've wanted to date since freshman year
>friend had a hard crush for her, fucked him up when he got rejected
>friend also probably has mild undiagnosed autism
>warn him that the girl's got a crush on someone (obviously me)
>she confesses her feelings, nothing official yet
>have a crisis, leave town for a cruise for a week
>get back to america
>check phone
>friend texted
>"Anon you could've told me it was you"
ohshit.jpg
>he tells me he's okay with me dating her
>two days later he texts me again
>goes into detail about how he's gonna get into a relationship with her if it doesn't go well
>acts as if he knows it won't work out and that he actually has a chance
>not even joking

what am I supposed to do about this autistic fuck, /adv/?
>>
>>18360122
nothing.
>>
>>18360138
i feel like I'm being challenged though. like he acts as if we don't actually have feelings for each other and that he's in control of the whole situation. he has no chances with this girl and i know she won't leave me for him, and I know that it'll work out but the fact that it seems like he's trying to make me second guess that makes me want to fucking assault the dude
>>
>>18360148
Ignore him dude... If he can't fuck up your relationship who cares what he has to say?
>>
>>18360115
Just tell him that everyday you have a nice time with her you'll keep him in mind, or that you won't be thinking about him at all.

(((((Edge)))))
>>
>>18360177
I can't say this isn't tempting
>>
File: ajX7bYq_700b.jpg (62KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
ajX7bYq_700b.jpg
62KB, 700x630px
>>18360115
Two things.

Did he know you've wanted to date her since freshman year as well?

Also it might just be his weird way of coping with the situation. The fact he said hes okay with you dating her shows that your friendship means more than a crush, its not an easy place to be in imagine if the roles were reversed. You might be a little awkward with it too and try to joke it off.
>>
>>18360266
he knows damn well that this has been going on since freshman year. he knows we both have feelings for her, and that she only has feeligs for me.
>>
>>18360266
I admire him for accepting the chance of us dating and not being petty about it but the whole "steal your girl" thing pisses me off to an unreasonable level
>>
>>18360148
Do you think he has a chance with other girls you know?
>>
>>18360479
nope
>>
>>18360517
Then give him some slack. He is clearly traumatized by rejection and that he can't find a girl. Friends are supposed to support each other in these situations.

Why do you think no girl likes him?
>>
>>18360525
I find it hard to support him right now considering he implied that the girl who is in love with me will reject me and instead be with him
>>
>>18360543
And you probably imply to him that he's undesirable to women. What's the problem? Implyig=/= action. I also jokingly asked my friend if he would be ok if I went with his gf if they broke up, he said that if she did break up she'd be a worthless whore and I could do whatever I want with her.
>>
>>18360115
>he tells me he's okay with me dating her
he is obviously not threatened.

>>acts as if he knows it won't work out and that he actually has a chance

It's possible he fucked her and he might think you are the autistic one who will get hurt.

What a pickle lol
>>
>>18360562
but he said i with meaning. we both know that both of us like her, but she wants to be with me. he started talking to me as if he had a plan ready to swoop in and take her at the slightest hint of trpuble
>>
>>18360115
If you want the girl stop focusing all your attention on the guy.
>>
>>18360115
Are you threatened by him? If no, great. All you're dealing with is a friend who can't handle rejection. Tell him he needs to get over it, as he's obviously still butt-blasted about her. World doesn't revolve around his feelings and you have your feelings and well-being to consider. If you and this girl are into each other, then go for it. He's just gonna have to learn to be a big boy and let it go.
>>
>>18360712
OP here, I'm on a shit ton of Vicodin right now so it's been a shitshow trying to understand anything but I get this, thanks for the advice my dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.