[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask people for their phone number without being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1492936715467.jpg (184KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492936715467.jpg
184KB, 1536x2048px
How do I ask people for their phone number without being awkward about it?
>>
>>18359801
>ask bartender to charge my phone
>say put your number in there while youre at it

just dont be a retard and make sure it sounds not awkward
>>
Stop being u fag
>>
Stop being dumb and have some confidence u faggot
>>
Get a job.
>>
It's a lot less awkward than you think. I always tought it was awkward AF, but my gf and I got a few phone numbers from girls we liked talking to (one in a bar and one in an airplane) and people are really ok with it.

Make small talk for a while, and if there's some common interest just say "hey can I have your contact so we can talk about X some othet day" and you're good.
>>
>>18359801
You just talk to the person. Get the know them. If they're worth it, and aren't married or have a partner of some kind, you can exchange numbers if you're interested.
>>
>>18359854
and by worth it I guess what I mean if, if you have chemistry or compatibility.. if you're looking for that anyway.. could just be asking for numbers just to see if you can get any at all? meh..
>>
>>18359801
Step 1 Have a nice conversation

Step 2 Make some sort of excuse like you need to go but you'd like to keep in touch

Step 3 whip out your phone

Step 4 ???

Step 4 You have the Phone Number
>>
>>18359872
Seconded. Did this just yesterday, having not asked for anybody's number in ages.

Felt natural honestly.
>>
Standard way:

>go somewhere, preferably a place you have things in common with the other people like a concert.
>See qt girl who's dancing or something
>Go up to her. If it's loud you can talk into her ear and say something casual
>Most likely she'll say something back.
>Ask her name without offering yours
>She'll tell you her name and if she's interested she'll ask what yours is
>Continue having conversation. Don't pressure her or make her try to do anything, just go with the energy of the conversation and calibrate your approach.
>Continue flirting until interaction reaches climax. Ask for her number. Some girls will say they'll give you their number halfway through a good convo so just pull out your phone before you leave.
>Don't fear rejection, ever. If you get rejected just say it was nice meeting you and move on to the next girl. Try to make eye contact with qt's and smile at them during the eye contact. If they smile back it makes the approach feel more natural.

Super fast way
>Walk past qt at the mall or something
>Make eye contact and smile
>Say "You have a great smile, what's your name?
>"My name's Stacy what's yours?
>"My name's OP nice to meet you. I gotta run but I'd love to talk to you sometime, what's your number?"
>Pull out phone
>get number in matter of seconds. This shit is ez mode.
>>
>>18359801
You don't ask for theirs. You give them yours.
>>
>>18359801
Don't. If they want to give you their number, they will.
>>
>>18359934
>starting off a relationship as the chaser

wew lad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.