[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> developed my first genuine crush on a guy > he thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

> developed my first genuine crush on a guy
> he thinks I'm a lesbian
> what do?
>>
>>18359420
Why does he think you're a lesbian?
>>
>>18359420
Do you not have style? How do you dress anon.
>>
>>18359433
I dress like a tomboy so I can kinda understand. Plus my school has a uniform that lets girls choose either a skirt or shorts and my friend (also straight) and I both wear shorts. My crush and his friend literally thought we were on a date together the other day.
>>
>>18359445
Maybe next time someone makes a comment alluding that your gay or that your friend is your gf or whatever laugh it off and casually be like "haha no man she's just my friend I like guys"
Also try dressing a little more feminine if you want or do your makeup cute. If that's not your thing then maybe just try to talk to this guy you like a bit more, find your way to flirt a little. Hopefully he'll be receptive and pick up on it.
>>
>>18359445
He probably was joking. Guys are nervous around girls and try to make jokes to antagonize to get a reaction. Don't take it so seriously. Be playful i guess. Guys are not too picky about sex or whatever relationship. Unless you're hideous guys are interested. Just really nervous.
>>
>>18359445
Just talk to him. Ask him out if you have to
>>
>>18359420

Stare him down and 5 seconds after it gets awkward say you like to suck cocks
>>
>>18359420
Well if you know each other pretty well which I doubt since he doesn't know you're straight, I would probably just be straight forward, but I also don't know if you have problems with that or not. I just don't think procrastinating it will really lead anywhere fruitful. If he doesn't really know you that well, you should probably try to get closer to him without rushing it too much. During that time is when you should have made it clear you aren't gay. Then, you should just give asking him out a shot. If it doesn't work out, that can't be helped. You'll just have to move on, at least romantically.
>>
Uh just tell him you're straight
>>
>>18359420
Ask him on date and buy condoms.

Easy.
>>
>>18359445
FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>18359420
Prove him wrong duh
>>
>>18359420
Suck his dick to convince him this is not the case
>>
>>18359420
this always works for me. I sit in his lap
>>
When I was in highschool I had all sorts of wrong ideas about people. I was always jealous of this guy who was always talking with the girls, was in shape from being on the soccer team, and had nice hair. Turns out he was gay and I could have dated any of the girls I thought were "taken."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.