[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad is an abusive piece of shit with self induced mental illness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Dad is an abusive piece of shit with self induced mental illness and today he hit my mom, what do I do about it
>>
wait for him to sleep, put water on a pan, when its boiling pour it in his ear
>>
What do you think? Collect evidence and call the police
>>
Raps him with an ice dildo. No fingerprints and no dildo left afterwards for him to use as evidence
>>
>>18358659
If you don't feel safe in your own home, if someone is being assaulted, you should call the police.
>>
Beat your dad to pulp and then fuck your mom
>>
>>18358659
Get your mom to file a domestic abuse claim and get yourselves out of there

Don't let her do that "but I love him" bullshit. There's no excuse to hit your SO (unless they're into getting hit, like I am)
>>
File: Advice_dog_college.jpg (32KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
Advice_dog_college.jpg
32KB, 407x405px
>>18358659
Being honest OP?

>If over 18:
Get out. There isn't hope for your mom. If she is putting up with this she will go against you then go against him.
>If under 18
Hope you like extra caricular activities and study halls while walking home and spend your time padding your resume for college and applying for scholarships. Cause you need to spend as much time outside your home as possible and school is the best reason.
>>
File: 1428004976975.jpg (31KB, 454x589px) Image search: [Google]
1428004976975.jpg
31KB, 454x589px
>>18358730
>>18358748
>>18358770
topqeq
>>
>>18358730
Revenge doesn't solve problems
>>
fight for your mom

this is one of those things you realize you have to be a man. even when u see that shit hit his ass with a club or something
>>
Feed him a little h and watch him detox in agony
>>
DeFOO
>>
>>18358659
Kick his ass.
>>
>>18358659
My dad used to hit my mom and me all the time. Im a girl and a lot smaller then him so I couldn't really do much about it. Tired to get my mom to leave him but she wouldn't so when I turned 17 I just moved out and stopped talking to them. I tried calling the cops before and my mom lied and covered for him. I live on the other side of the country now and haven't spoken to them in almost 10 years. My mom never left and my dad got cancer, she takes care of him. I will never understand how anyone can stay with someone who beats the shit out of them and helpless little kids too. If your mom choses to not do anything about it you should leave and not look back. I wish I could have gotten my dad to take his bipolar meds and see a doctor about all his issues, I wish I could have protected my mom and gotten her to see how unhealthy their relationship was but you can't force people to change.
>>
>>18358742
^
>>
>>18358659
Cut his achilles tendon while he sleeps
He won't be able to catch you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.